The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2980
  • 159583 Comments
  • @SweetP Yes 10 Years!! I can't believe nobody has commented on it, And I lost the Banner! if you can edit it that would be great! But seems like nobody cares :(
    @DesperateDan I don't know what you mean? you need to resize it in order to load it to your album or you don't? If you've been able to post screenshots for a puppy, you should be able to post a picture of anything the same way?? I'm not Tech savvy enough to know, that's why i hardly ever try for a puppy because uploading the screenshot is a Pita!!
  • This is a test, my keyboard went Wonkers on me, still not right but better than it was!!!
  • @BirdLeader Thanks for 10 Years of getting to know friends across the world!
    I wish I didn't make such a mess of@Estar storage area, I can't find anything anymore, would have liked to post the banner.. Oh well, times at least the memories are still with us, In our hearts :D
  • @kathy, here is the best I could do with the limited resources I have right now. Wish I could've made it a bit nicer!

Happy Birdday to the Nest!

https://angrybir.de/2P6Sm6S
  • Yes, I know it sounds confusing, apologies. What I mean is, I don't believe my 3.5Mb picture needs resizing but the album is claiming the size exceeds 20Mb and does need to be smaller. One ofuf11111111111111s2d2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222cc q222222222222222222222222q2222q22qqqqqqqqq2q222q2q2qqqq2qqq2q2q2q22qqqqqqqqqq222q2q2222qqqd2d 222222d2xxd2d2222ddddd dd2d22222d2 dddd2 22d222ddwddddddd222d22qdwdddddd 22dd dddddddddddwd22eddddddd 2222d2s dddddddd222d22ddddddd dd2q2q222qddwd22d ddddddddddqqrrrrw

(This is what happens when you fall asleep when texting. It's not pretty so don't do it kids).
  • Anyway, drinks are on me all day today OB because I am celebrating my first puppy after a lot of tries. And a Trophy too unless @vuelva has got there again! Surf n Turf 38 for the record. Also looks like I will be off furlough and back into work so let's all raise a glass to those less fortunate.
  • Congrats on the Puppy @DesperateDan, lol My keyboard is messed up right now but ask anyone, sometimes my typing looks like that When I haven't fallen asleep! My friends call it My KathyBoard (insert Rolly Guy) Ohhh wait I might be able to get Rolly Guy!!
    OB I'll take a Dan up on his offer of a drink, I'll take a PigKiller please!
  • Ohhh @TomPuss that's a lot of links, I'll have to look later, MiL is coming for dinner :( ugh..
    Going to look for Rolly Guy...
  • Apparently not , well here the ☺
  • Argghh!!! My Smiley's work!! Love this broken keyboard!! My new KathyBoard
    Apparently only certain Smiley's work , you know now I gotta try them All☺️
  • Hmmmm.. ok gotta go MiL knocking!
    BBL.. Thanks for the drink @DesperateDan
  • ☺️
  • It's Perfect @Sweetp! I'm sure @Sunshine probably has the original stored somewhere, she good like that!
    Checking @Tompuss 10 years of classic footage,
    OB another PigKiller while I browse please ☺️
  • @kathy I don’t have it. As I have said before @estar had ALL of the art, store, music, menus, drinks and aviary on her own server “Bloated Pig Head Quarters” when she left, she took it ALL with her. For a period in time you and I still had a key to BPHQ, for at least a year, if not longer... that KEY no longer works.
  • @Sunshine Hi nice to see you ☺️ I just thought maybe you had copied the Banner from past pages, as I have done in the past, unfortunately I didn't copy the ABN birthday Banner, no big deal, nobody cares anymore anyway!
    Except a few of us!
  • @Tompuss That collection is Awesome!! Great job capturing the years as Angry Birds progressed! Some of them I couldn't save because of the kids YouTube video part, but I created a YouTube folder titled Annie's 10 year..commerative!!
    Coming up I have one To Add !! BRB..
  • Happy Birthday ABN
  • Can't have a 10 year Birthday without this!
    Ohh I remember the days, I'd be up until 2a.m. Me and @KimmieCV Playing Angry Birds lol!!
  • Oops forgot the link lol
    https://youtu.be/_dErAZL1Hr8
  • @Gumby Waaasssupppp????
  • @kathy check you email and / or go to my album you can get a banner there
  • Thanks @Sunshine I got your emails, unfortunately , it's late I'm on my way to Dreamland
    Nighty Night Birdie friends
  • Happy birthday
  • Happy birthday angry birds nest. Thanks @birdleader
  • HaPpY BiRthDaY to The Nest!! OB drinks are on my tab for everyone today!!
    @Kathy I’m working so I’ll likely miss you but enjoy the evening! (((((((Hugs))))))) :D
  • @KimmieCV PaHTNah!!! Woott! Sorry I missed you, but happy you popped in! Imagine 10 freaking years!! We had Some fun!!
  • 20 More Pages to go until we hit 3000 Pages!!
    @Ripsy better pop in that day!!
    It's Amazing a simple cry for help in a random level, led to this creation!
    The Only Pub in SlingTown!! (And only place in the Next to freely chit chat about Anything, (except as specified in the rules on page 1) but we Do bend the rules to a certain extent sometimes, And the Only place in the Nest to freely play the Jukebox!! No nickels required ☺️
  • @Gumby Waaassupppp?????
  • Testing testing... Nope now trying to get rid of the symbols on top of each individual letter!
    @Ixan57 any clue?
  • Testing... Testing

Woot Now that's better, still could use some finessing!!
    Getting close. Much better!! Still not working the same but I'll live with it!
  • I think i got my KathyBoard Back although it's still a bit bright! but totally better then it was post-screw-up!
  • Let's get rocking!
    https://youtu.be/LCnebZnysmI
    It's got candles - play it twice for 10.
  • @kathy, loved that Angry Birds video!
  • Great Tune @DesperDan :D ahh the good old days!!
    @Tompuss Glad you like the video! I love that one!
  • @rdnzlrips82 I hope you'll be able to pop in for page 3000 , coming soon! ☺️
    (((((((Hugs)))))))
  • And look at the, The Princess is doing her part! She misses the team too!
  • Nighty Night Birdie Friends
  • How does anyone know how many puppies they have? What's the size of the litter?
    Thanks.
    I was going to ask last night but didn't - left the crown to @kathy again.
  • At current rate of progress we won't get to page 3000 until about next April. If we get images back I guess we could get there a whole load quicker. Or just get more folk in. We need to start Campaign3000. But mustn't let the quality fall off, of course.
  • @DesperateDan go here
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/about/badges-ranking/
    And click on the underdog badge and it will list how many puupies you have, I Think
    Or just ask @Karen68
  • @kathy WAASSSSUUUPPPP
    @desperatedan click on @kathys last link then scroll down a bit til you see Club Underdog History link. Click on it and it opens a page of all puppy winners with the total next to the name. Most recent challenge entered is at the top. Sometimes it takes a few days for newer challenges to be entered. Like today I got my 39th puppy but it probably won't show in that page for a couple of days from now.
  • @desperatedan the last entry in Club Underdog shows Surf and Turf 38. It also shows your name and your first puppy. Congrats that was a tough level for me. I couldn't even come close to a puppy.
Post in the New Forum!