The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2894
  • 159654 Comments
  • @bernersenn well the one about the guy in the supermarket was 4 letters beginning s. LOL
    Toilet humour. Hee hee
  • Ian,

I thought that you were thinking about that one. That was the best joke I heard in years.
  • @kathy sorry princess
  • I liked snow snow thick thick snow!
  • I missed the Snow one I think @Hunnybunny? Jokes ?
  • Jokes ? Im not really good at relaying but I'll try...

So little Johnny is in class, the teacher is teaching about Whales, she tells the class
    "it's not possible for a Whale to swallow a human, although they are very large, their mouths are to small.
    so Little Johnny pipes up and says
    "but Jonah was swallowed by a Whale"
    and the teacher says, no Johnny i told you it's impossible
    Johnny says "Ok when i get to heaven I will ask him"
    The Teacher asks "What if Jonah went to Hell?"
    Johnny replies "Then you can ask him"

• @Heyyougetouttamyway @WanderingStar get you butts out to the stable , nighty nighty boys☆
    Nighty night @Pa♡♡
  • Right @wanderingstar time to go. Work tomorrow.
    Thanks to OB and @kathy.
    O.k little guy we'll drop you off at @gumby 's on the road home and Kathy can poof you back later or whatever she does
  • @ixan57 don’t ever let @kathy poof you, your horse or even a little Rat. It’s horrible. She poofed me home once to Mr Bunny. Never again...
  • @kathy WASSSSSUUUPPP
    @hunnybunny Kathy poofed me once I think and everything was not in the right place afterwards LOL
    @ixan57 @tompuss we need more entertainment for Gumby's Place the can can girls and Samba dancers are getting tired of doing shows nightly
  • C'mon Lil' guy Put helmet on...ready...*pooof* Heeehee your a little expert aren't you!
    Never mind all the scary talk about poofing..Now hop up in to your bed and close those little eyes * tucks the lil guy in snug as a bug fixes the covers up and places a kissed hand on his liitle forehead *nighty night lil guy and sweet ☆☆☆☆
    Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
  • How stupid can a husband get? We have a new front door. He’s absolutely adamant that he will never be locked out. He’s paranoid about being locked out. It’s totally secure.
    Yes, you’ve guessed it, he got locked out.
    Had to borrow a ladder and climb up thirteen foot to an open window.
    I wish I’d seen him trying to get through the window, he’s built for comfort not for speed.
    Kathy you could have poofed him!
  • @gumby, @ixan57

This torrid enough for you?

https://youtu.be/IQ-1yvXxu7Y

I got a great one from the Crazy Horse but don't know if I'm allowed to post it, what say Princess @kathy?

@kathy I recall that the Seniors' Forum (whatever happened to that?) was full of jokes and funny stories -:)
  • @TomPuss to much male flesh for @gumby 's
    Maybe for the ladies night.
    Hmm what you think @gumby
  • @hunnybunny thought you were going to say someone called the local cops saying a burglary in progress. Can image you letting mr bunny getting the nick.
    On that theme our local police station got burglared.
    The thieves targeted the toilet area,stealing everything in sight.
    When the press enquired about the incident a police spokesperson said they had nothing to go on
  • @tompuss loved that, although I’d rather see the man in proper trousers, or even button fly jeans, jogging pants don’t do it for me
    Post the more torrid!
    And I loved seniors forum too

@ixan57 your jokes are wearing thin!

PS don’t ever ask about button fly jeans. Women of a certain age will know...
  • Ooh La La! Just googled Crazy Horse, Paris...
  • And @ixan57 what’s this “Ladies Night” rubbish
    Beautiful sexy people dancing are good
    You watch her I’ll watch him
    If you don’t mind me saying, it’s a bit of a sexist pig comment
  • @hunnybunny button fly trousers not that oldish, just before privatisation 1992 in my part of British rail our uniform trousers were button up and you could even request braces. Oh and waist coats 10 button. There was buttons everywhere
  • Post away @Tompuss :D Nobody here but us PigKillers :)
    I'm with @HunnyBunny Ladies night pfftt,, Beautiful people enjoying and entertaining , no matter gender! I'm all for it!
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp??? Hope you make it home tonight before 11pm that's when the storm is supposed to hit, hard and heavy. text me tomorrow,, Dave no longer has his truck,, can't transport snowblower :(
  • Anyone Fling today's Pig Challenge¡ can't get 4 stars for the life of me,, I've got 223k still 3 stars, not wasting anymore of my Ala-kathy-bam boxes!
  • @kathy do you get paid when you are snowed off.
    Or mob are taking leave off those that could not make it to work or if no leave left docking pay
  • @kathy yes the pig challenge same as a few weeks ago. Unachievable. Took it up from 178k 3* to 218k and still 3*
  • Yep @Ixan57 If they call it off they pay us v for it, if we just don't go then we need to use our sick or vacation time if we have any..
  • @Ixan57 Yes the PC impossible! I got it with 2 Telebird and Shockwave , then had all birds left still 223k 3 stars!
  • @Ixan5757 plus there are only 50 employees including uppers at my company so if a mob off us took off it wouldn't be worth the electricity to open , that's most likely their thinking in closing.
  • Lol @Ixan57 they had nothing to go on! Roflmao :D
    Yes @Tompuss I remember that seniors forum, @Cosmo started it, ill see if I can find it

Hey did y'all hear about the explosion at the Cheese factory in France?
    DeBrie was everywhere! (heehee) ya kind of a cheesy joke! :D
  • Guess it never got moved to the new forum
    We are lucky we got to stay here in the old forum thanks to Birdleader and Estar :D
  • Woot @tompuss I love that
    Last went to Paris about five years ago, a soirée in the garden of British ambassador, as my sisters husband was a diplomat. Ate at Alain Ducasse restaurant on second level of Eiffel Tower, visited but didn’t buy in Christian Labouiton shoe shop. Paris is exciting, but so bloody expensive
  • And love that picture !
  • @hunnybunny In my album, that photo is captioned "I wonder if they need a librarian" -:)
    Yes, Paris is expensive and must be more so because of € rate of exchange, I guess.

@bernersenn Love that story!
  • @Heyyougetouttamyway its that time..
    Hop up into your bed and close those little eyes, places a kissed hand on his liitle forehead, tucks the lil guy in snug as a bug.
    Nighty night lil guy and sweet dreams ☆☆☆
    Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
  • hmmm..I miss a whole day and nothing missed :(
    Same drill heyyou.. sorry .. lonely days I know.. snug up into your bed..nighty night lil'guy ♡
    Nighty night @Pa ♡♡
  • @kathy Another lovely singing/skating video to take you to dreamland:

https://youtu.be/WdxRmcgsKDQ

Where is everyone?
  • @kathy WASSSUUUUPPP
    @tompuss I am here now, just getting home from my 12 hour workday
  • Thanks @Tompuss :D Everyone must be hibernating, getting through this depressing Winter cold!
    @Gumby Waaassssuupppp???
  • @kathy Yeah, it's still not spring yet. More rain today, it really is depressing. .
    Did you finish your book yet?

@hunnybunny Time for your holiday soon?

"I'll see you in my dreams":

https://youtu.be/a60ica0lJYI

@ixan57, @gumby, @all Nighty night guys
  • Hey @Tompuss , ya very depressing, but your music soothes the soul, thank you.. don't even ask why I'm up at this hour because i have no answer:/
    not quite finished with my book yet, but just about... have you ever listened or read the Witcher Series ? Omg its so intriguing and the narrator Peter Kenny is amazing!!
    Sherlock is next on my list:)
    Nighty night Sweet Lady or probably i should be saying Good Morning lol ♡♡
  • Happy St Patrick's Day @all!

https://youtu.be/tBLUr5hPyfY

I'll check that saga out, Princess @kathy
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUUPPP
    @tompuss @all Happy St Paddys day
    @ixan57 hope that you are painting the town green this time :)

• @Gumby Waassssuppppp????
    Happy St. Paddy's Day Everyone :D
  • that's it Heyyougetouttamyway time to hop up into your bed , nighty night lil guy and sweet dreams ♡☆♡☆♡
    Nighty night @Pa ♡ Miss you ♡
  • @kathy "Happy Spring" - a beautiful video for sleeping:

https://youtu.be/DtazQPKoQHw

xoxo
  • @Tompuss Thank You, thank you ! i so badly need Happy Spring!! is been a long cold lonely Winter :( Soon the Sun will shine warmly i hope!
    Nighty Night Sweet Lady ♡♡
Post in the New Forum!