The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2608
  • 159868 Comments
  • Never remove a well fought, hard battle, score Mr Rat, you surely know that?
  • Sorry @princesspagecganger
    But I'll never take your crown
  • And may I start Blues Tuesday with:

Tom Jones

Aged 75, born about twenty miles from me. We saw him in concert about six months ago, the hips have gone, more like "dad dancing" but what a voice!

http://youtu.be/lMOOW3tsuJQ

Over to you @kathy @gumby I'll listen to your choices tomorrow, nighty nighty xx
  • Is anyone else having trouble with some Pages loading on the site?
    The forum is no problem ,but everything else I keep getting an error Mahe message telling me to 'Reload '?
  • That's the only way someone has a shot of winning a puppy Mrs. Bunny. This level is the only time I didn't try to beat you after you took one of my trophies. I knew it was senseless to try after you posted that score. Awesome!
  • Hi Ma.
    No problems with page loading "Today". Other days???
  • Hi Pa ,thanks must be my phone :(
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPP
    @hunnybunny wishful thinking but 1) I already flung in that level and it was SOOOO fun ( sarcasm ) and 2) Blues night is tomorrow, you are a bit early, But at least you remembered.
    @rat that doesn't sound like you, not willing to try and beat a hunnybunny score, even thou unlikely anyone is gonna beat it.
  • early but hunnybunny will get it before I get home tomm. https://www.you.tube.com/watch?v=R-GtNNDKdN0
  • just remove the ( . ) in between you tube
  • @kathy EEEKS you scared me
  • Lol sorry @gumby And it's Not a weapon
    Technically Our Tuesday is @hunnybunny Wednesday
    And I forgot the earplugs again
    *quickly sets out baskets of earplugs on the bar and the booths, the table by the door*
    Blues can you pick up those that i dropped in my haste
    Welcome to Whhinne Tuesday, *ahem* better late than never lol
  • @kathy thats what everyone with a weapon says LOL
  • so bored that I am watching season 1 of the X-files lol wow its so weird to watch now.
  • It Isn't a weapon Its a Microphone for screaming ' Waaaasssuuppp' to scare you !!!lol
    Never watched the X files.. Where's Mrs. Gumby?
    Your not watching the elections ¿ hee hee that's just like watching old reruns haha
  • @kathy I think @rat might be watching those elections
    and I think the X-files might be a tad bit better
  • Omg I just typed a whole comment and got a big message saying

' YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT!
    Then i Got booted: (
    Any way ya @gumby Rat probably shut off his Phone and T.v and lights and is hiding in the cellar lol.. Come hide in here Pa they are not allowed here;)
  • They're everywhere Ma. I watched X-files.
  • @rat wow this must be a tough level for challenge, Space Pig bang 1-7 you aren't even in the top 25. I wonder if I should even bother with it.

@kathy lol that must have been some comment.
  • That's all I wrote @gumby, just what i wrote above
    @Pa I believe you, I'm ready to put tinfoil on my windows and make a hat lol
    No less I'm listening to Stephen King ' Hearts in Atlantis'
    Keep your eye out for 'Low Men in yellow coats' lol and lost pet posters...
  • @gumby Pig Bang sux that's that don't bother playing it
  • @kathy I already gave it a few flings I have 43k and definitely room for refining the shot. I might try a bit more :)
  • @kathy 45k now there may be a slight chance of a puppy on this one, although very slight
  • Good luck @Gumby. You'll need it. To many R&R's in Pig Bang.
  • @rat R and R's ?? whats that
  • Rinse and Repeats @gumby

Good Luck:)
    I'm off to get ready for sleepy sleepy nighty nighty...
  • @kathy ah ok lol I don't know all the angry birds lingo yet. thanks
  • thanks I will need it for sure, and fallen asleep here myself
  • Hee hee no problem @gumby I'll help ya with the lingo ;)
    Take it slow nighty night:)
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Thanks @gumby I'll try is late for me:(
  • @kathy I never watched the X-Files either, though I've read primarily science fiction and fantasy for the last 55 years. It seemed too contrived and fantastic (though not nearly so much as this year's presidential campaign!). I also didn't read Stephen King because I thought of him as a horror writer, but my (late) best friend gave me a copy of "Hearts in Atlantis" for Christmas about 2002 and said that it was the only one of King's books that he'd read, and he thought I would enjoy it, too. He was very right. That's a very good book, especially if you were aware during the Vietnam war. The first time that I saw a Dodge Magnum, I knew it was the kind of car that Ted told Bobby to watch out for!
  • Night Ma
  • @gumby Love X-Files! And tomorrow the new season begins here in France - big day!
    @all Good morning, good evening and good night with some sweet music:

"Sentimentale":

http://youtu.be/1acIStlA1sQ

"Jazz à la Française":

http://youtu.be/0p5a3Tse99I

xoxo
  • Woooot! ! Power outage at work! ! Yeeeehaaa!!
  • Ah no ,Hope is not out at home :/ I'll be charging tablet in my car lol
  • Seems I just missed you @snoid Yes Hearts in Atlantis is an excellent book, I read it years ago, so figured now that I'm into audiobooks it would be a great listen! Stephen King is 'considered' a horror author mostly , but has Many other great books that are not so much horror , but just odd. You'd probably enjoy '11/22/63 ' about a man who travels back in time to try and stop his asassin it's very good and he has many others, Mr. Mercedes is a great example, and is Sequel Finders Keepers, the third book is coming out in June. Up until about 10 years ago I could almost claim I'd read 70% of his books not realizing how many he's actually written. The Dark Tower series is good as well. Those are a few of his 'Not really Horror' novels.
    Anyway the power came back on just after i left my note above, figures.
    Wonder where @mvnla2 has been?
  • @rat good flinging, I see you have improved your score quite a bit :) I wasn't far behind, now I gotta catch up again lol
  • @kathy Its not looking like Ill be getting one, still lots luck needed as I suspect with any strategy for this level.
  • Ya @gumby Pig Bang sux!!
  • @kathy I wonder if @rat has any Space tips for this one?
  • R&R&R&R&R&R
  • @rat yeah I have been coin R&R&R&R&R all day, well in between customers anyways
  • I used the same strat Bernersenn used. I aimed at the intersection of the diagonal and horizontal wood slabs at max power. Same shot with different results every time. Hate that. Oh, I made Red roar just before impact. Don't know if it helps.
Post in the New Forum!