The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2592
  • 159738 Comments
  • @kathy YA Ill be tossed outta here for sure LOL
  • Lol @gumby don't worry :) We don't have a bouncer..heehee
    I'm probably off to bed soon, was up to late last night, late for work this morning, luckily we aren't busy but can't make a habit of it, need my job ya know..
    See ya tomorrow
  • And is no matter now @gumby we are on a new page:)
  • Night Pa ♡
  • Shut the game off Go to sleep!!
    PA I may need Snicker or Snort to start pulling me by the hair and dragging me outta here;( seriously is 11:40.
    I was late for work this morning *sigh *
    Why couldn't my Father Have been born rich¿
    Nighty night Pa ♡
  • Enjoyed BB.
    Sleep well Ma♥
  • Dratz! I blinked.
  • LOL mister @rat I can almost hear you say dratzzzzz too. But you were close, maybe you can catch me right now?
  • Nope. I can't catch you now @EStar. I'm not here.
  • Ooooo I left that open to suggestion lol!!!! I meant @estar
  • Remember summer? A reminder:

Beach flashmob:

http://youtu.be/BGxFwj-kSfU

xoxo
  • whahahahaha JLZ I disappeared for a wee bit, but I see you finally found me. It was fun chasing you around today hon! the wonderful benefit of having no job (yet) and you being self-employed! And you rock that Bitmoji!!
  • Yep @estar lol that'd be me:) it was funny to see you and @jlz-666 chasing each other around heehee, thanks for fixing @gumby's link and the posting the fix-it link that will be a great help!!
    Iloove the bitmoji 's where do you get them?
    Thanks @tompuss for the summer memory, I'll have to watch it later when i get my headphones on:) always enjoy your videos, and of course seeing you brighten up the BP.
    OB I'll have a Long Island Iced Tea please, with a shot of @sunshines super secret flinging potion!
  • @estar -- Thanks for the HTML link. I always forget where to look up an example, and I didn't know about that link.
    @TomPuss -- Where was that beach?
    Speaking of summer, we've apparently had our winter this last week or two, and summer will return next week with highs of 84! Not to mention El Nino seemed to forget he was supposed to bring us rain, not dump tons of snow on the east.
  • @estar thx and what are those GIANT pics you and jlz are using?
    @kathy WASSSSSSSUUUUPPPP
  • @gumby Waasssupppp¿ uhmmm did you Thank @estar for the cleanup ¿ tsk tsk
  • @kathy ^^^^ look up
  • @gumby Really¿ thx is hardly a proper thanks, it's barely noticeable!! Hence why i didn't see it lol
  • @estar MUCHAS GRACIS AMIGA, DANKIE, MERSI, BARKALIA, XIEXIE, MAHALO, GO RAIBH MAITH AGAT, ARIGATO, OBRIGADO my friend :)

@kathy I think she can see this one better :P
  • Lol @gumby Much better, a teensy bit Over the top but much better:)
    Not sure if Any of those languages are Dutch though lol
  • @kathy no those aren't dutch, but this one is
    @estar DANK U ZEER :)
  • Very good @gumby , I'm sure @estar will have another giggle when she wakes up hee hee!
  • @Gumby I thought "amigo" was masculine and "amiga" was feminine. But don't rely on me. I don't speak Spanish. Ask @EStar. She probably knows. ha ha
  • Do you know Ma? I mean if your apologizing @Gumby, you should get her sex correct.
  • I think your right @Pa :/ Google it:/
  • @rat ya your right but I forgot because I was rushing
  • tryin to get a decent score on this stupid challenge LOL
  • @gumby BAD BAD GUMBY
  • Good luck @gumby ,I didn't play bad piggies much, *sigh* another episode to complete, after seasons.. I'll be flinging when I'm old and gray, rocking on the front porch covered with my afghan lol:)
  • He never claimed to be good @Pa in all fairness lol
  • Uhmmm ya @mvnla2 could you send that El Ninio this way and change our coming snow to rain or is it the little sister El Ninia that I want? Hope all is well haven't seen you popping in much lately, are you flinging anywhere?
  • @Ma I finally have an answer for the question you posed about Solar System 10-8 back in July. One birder at the stack of bricks. Good luck.

Edit: Actually @Sglouk answered it. He bumped me out of the top ten on that level so I used his strat against him. ha ha
  • Haha @Pa thanks for the answer via @sglouk hee hee
    You are bad Pa, really you are lol, but hey gotta protect the valuable crown right: D
  • @kathy I guess I must not qualify for those badges I was nominated for, unless there is a specific timeframe when they award them. Monthly, yearly etc.
  • I'll double check on them @gumby I know @sweetp has been very busy as of late: (
  • @kathy I need that straight jacket ya know LOL
  • @Kathy -- I don't know if you want El Ninio or La Ninia (but I do know it's La, even if I'm not sure how to spell her name, or what she does). : D
    I don't fling in the classic AB games unless there is a new episode. I've given up trying to be above average, because I think the average is raised a lot by people who use power ups and post those scores. Even though PUs are "not allowed" it's only the highest score that has to be verified.
    So I'm playing AB Friends, AB Epic, AB 2, and Stella Pop. Not that seriously for any of them, but it takes up more than enough of my time.
  • @gumby -- Badges get awarded at random intervals, determined by when an admin has time. Be patient.
  • @mvnla2 thx @kathy thx, hey kathy if you can't see it scroll back up half a page its in 10 languages :P
  • Ah @mvnla2 I see i suppose if I hadn't lost progress so many times, until learning how to back up, I'd be with you in Epic unfortunately I have a !ot of empty leaderboards to fill in,
    I hear ya on the averages , and Yes I believe there are Lot of PU scores, even some unverified Top scores no matter how hard they try to keep the boards clean, and I do believe they do their best, there's only so much to be expected.
    Hmmm El or La whoever lol, I'll take the one that brings the warmer weather even if it's rainy!
    Expecting 7" of snow in the morning *cough cough sniffle* I feel a sick day in my near future hee hee
  • Nighty night Pa♡
Post in the New Forum!