The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2323
  • 159890 Comments
  • ok, done with HH3 til friday, and just hopped into 3rd on the challenge, so now I can sleep. 'night all...er, nobody.

edit: yay sleepykelpagechanger
  • @annifrid welcome back.
    Good morning to you all guys, I'm feeling good again!
  • Hello @bernersenn, glad you're feeling well! OB, please bring @bernersenn a nice platter of chocoladestol with sweet butter and some uitsmijter, please.

Welcome back @annifrid! We missed you around here. Hope you're able to stay awhile.

Hello and good night @kelani. Sorry I wasn't here earlier.
  • @sweetp thanks for the 'uitsmijter'. That is a nice one in the morning. Did you notice that we use the characters i and j together? (As far as I know we use the only language that contains these characters).
  • @hunnybunny Quickie for you:

http://youtu.be/75GEzD6wh8o

@bernersenn PM you soon!

@all Uber busy BB ASAP
  • Dobar dan i tebi @fenikus. I am from sarajevo, where I was born and live for over 40 years. I still can't get over ex-Yu breaking apart in ninties and I am living in belief it was great country after all. I got clue that you must live in the USA from your English. As for YUGO being metalic box on wheels, weren't all Zastava's cars just metal boxes on wheels? They were only meant to bring passengers from spot A to spot B, not to be fancy. I remember how proud was my dad when he bought Stojadin and changed old Fico.
    Have you been in old homeland lately? I was in Belgrade last summer and now it looks fabulous and as young people said it is the best place for whole day and night fun in region.
  • @tompuss how cute is that?
    @kelani where on earth did you find that picture of me first thing in the morning? Grumpy, scary and none too pretty! It's me!
  • Can you imagine? Just got a message from Paypal that I had ordered a 'Journey Man Supporterpack' at Grinding Gear Games? Never heard of this company or its games. I even don't have time for it. Argh. Opened a Paypal case, changed my PP password. Cost me $100!
  • @Fenikus @Kelani -- @cosmo2503 has been around for a while. I think she used to hang out in the BP, but it's been a while.
    The Seniors' Forum was started by her, but the first discussion was that 40 didn't really qualify as a senior. I think the seniors forum is still in the old forum and was never moved to the new forum. I'm not sure whether or not you can still make comments. I know you can't create new forums in the old forum.
  • @bernersenn -- Why did it cost you $100? You shouldn't have to pay for a charge you say you didn't make. Most credit cards will not charge you if you say the charge was not valid.
  • @mvnla2 with Paypal it is going automatically. Someone must have hacked my account - as you can read often. By opening a case you start a payback procedure. We do have a webshop by ourselves and rely on Paypal - as our customers do.
  • @bernersenn it happens. Last year my card was charged $1153 for a Plasma TV, a 10 lb. wheel of Vermont cheddar cheese, and an inflatable sex doll (I'm not kidding) . The transaction came from Hong Kong. Apparently that was suspicious enough that Paypal red-flagged it, and had it taken care of within 12 hours.

What MV said, if it's a major credit card, you should not have to pay for that.
  • Hey BP'ers! I hope you all are doing well. We just posted a fun new article about the hardest Angry Birds levels of all time. Since many of you are long time players I would love for you to join the conversation and share you opinions. What level(s) did you find the most challenging? Just head over to the link below. Thanks!

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/hardest-angry-birds-levels-of-all-time/
  • p.s. @cosmo2503, haven't been in homeland in a long time. I do hear Belgrade is now great for fun and people all over Europe go there to "party". My aunt lives right in the center (few blocks below the national theatre), and the entire length of her street is now filled with little cafes, one right next to the other.

I've never been to Sarajevo in person, but I know it was a place to behold, especially culturally. I hope things have gotten back to normal there after all the destruction in the war.
  • @kelani @mvnla2 Paypal already refunded our money. They also locked down the account, we have to answer several questions before it will function normally. And yes, we looked at the certificate on the address bar to verify we are working on the real site.
  • @bernersenn great, I'm glad they took care of that for you quickly.
  • @TomPuss, I wonder if that pitbull in the video was just preparing dinner? ;-)
  • @bernersenn guess your holiday hasn't been the best what with the illness and the PayPal fiasco. Enjoy your last last couple of days.
    @fenikus I've told this story before, but in my teens I did an InterRail trip around Europe. In Yugoslavia we met some lovely people. I remember Ljubljana Belgrade Zagreb Anywhere near their home town, they'd jump off the train, rush back with their favourite foody things. Or indeed a bottle of something. Tito was still there. Couldn't believe (like Cosmo) what happened after that.
    Only been back once, to Dubrovnik. There was still bomb damage, but the city was rebuilding itself.
    Look in my album, there's a pic there of me in prison on the Dubrovnik walls
    You should return, it's a beautiful country
  • @fenikus I just posted lovely things about your home country, and you thought the pit bull was thinking about eating the lovely bunny!!
  • @Hunnybunny, lol…I think the pit bull was saying: "Don't worry little bunny, I'm not hunting rabbits". I think we heard that before ;-)

Actually there is another video of this gang, even lovelier:

http://youtu.be/pUV1oTciznE

Mmmmm…tenderized bunny meat makes the best rabbit stew.
  • @fenikus and as a child I had a guinea pig
    "Wabbits" is the " Wodent's" choice of meat
  • If one of you gets bored, can you please check this link and tell me if:

edit: There are clearly some bored people in here.
  • @fenikus Catch me if you can. You will. I have a target, once I reach it I'm out
    Caught @kathy yet? Hopefully not!

Off to fling
  • Sorry @kel didn't look for the edit button
  • @hunnybunny thanks. :) The link's still there, can you peek real quick?
  • I peeked, I replied, I used abusive language

Next request?
  • Let's see if @Kelani recognizes my responses. I used an alias.
  • You're all hilarious.

@hunnybunny Just need to know if you see that "Edit this Form" button at top right, when you first go to the link. Everything else is OK :)
  • @hunnybunny thank you. You and Dolly weren't supposed to see it. All those responses is precisely why. :)
  • It reeks of aftershave. lol.
  • Lol @kelani this is the most fun in BP I've had for ages......
  • @hunnybunny prolly cause you get to talk about Dolly Parton's anatomy and use all that repressed salty language. That's a party in my book.
  • I love how GoogleDocs has those features. It took me a half-hour to make the framework for a PCL/RSL database. I may have to do some scripting to prevent abusive comments by Bunnies, Dolly 48DD Partons, and Serbs, but I think it'll work.
  • Boring, @kelani you removed the link, wanted to read the alias fenni responses
    Did you say anything good @fenikus ?
  • @kel just trying to find that edit button, and Dolly just helped me out, but to no avail......
  • @hunnybunny you weren't supposed to see it. So if you don't. that's a good thing.

I will PM you the link where you can see all the responses. Can't post it in here cause of your...creativity :P btw, I may have edited a few comments. :>
  • @hunnybunny thanks for the support. Yes, this saturday the holiday is over, although I still have a week free at home. Back to work 1st of september.
    Illness is over now, Paypal situation could also had happened anywhere. Tomorrow another trip to the mountains - now wearing cap, due to less hair on the head - and then enjoying the last "rösti" meal. A potatoe recipe that I love very much. A typical swiss food.
  • @kelani I'll PM a lovely "butt" pic different from Kathy's goodnight one. Can't post here same reason
  • @bernersenn we ate Rosti in a Swiss restaurant in Spain, of all places, in May. Yum yum!
    For the uninitiated, it's the best potato dish ever!
  • @hunnybunny yum yum, yes!
    Picture tomorrow night!
  • You say po-tato I say potato
    Let's call the whole thing off
  • Or is that tomato?
  • I thought it was tomahto
  • Ok then. I'll just go check on my slowly-dying plants. :)
Post in the New Forum!