The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2302
  • 159733 Comments
  • OB, I'd like a tall double-shot Marmoset killer please.
  • that's a pretty big drink.
  • yah, I need it! It's really warm tonight, and I've been drinking water all day, time for something a bit stronger so I can cool off. Time for a cigar on the patio and a bit of flinging.
  • Night Pa
  • Gotta get up early to take my puppy to get spayed in the morning, so I must get to bed now.

Nighty-night to everyone on this side of the pond, and Happy Thursday to our friends on the other side!
  • Night Ma
  • @kelani -- Wasn't clear if you started some of the forums you mentioned or none yet. If you did start some, where are they? Links would help.
    @Kathy -- @Romo said he/she intended to stop by BP.
  • @mvnla2 They don't exist yet. Will probably be in Gen'l. Discussions, although technically cursed levels should be in Bugs. btw, according to @Rat Romo's a middle-aged guy with a few little Romii.
  • @Burpie's back from vacation! Yaaay! I'm sure he'll stop in after catching up on some sleep.
    OB, if I miss him when he stops in, please put his drink on my tab. Thanks! Speaking of drink, I need one! I'll have a blended Margarita with salt, please.

• Ok, I guess no one's here and I'm talking to myself.

*hangs up sign, "Gone Flinging"*
  • @bernersenn that puppy is so cute
    But when you realise he will be 'that tall' 'that heavy' 'that hairy' I just know my house and my lifestyle is just not suited to him
    But he is gorgeous.
  • @hunnybunny those dogs are pure and real love. They would give their live for you. Of course, their hair is found all over the house. Of course I'm biased but couldn't live without them.
  • @bernersenn our much loved GSD died over ten years ago. I'm a house proud lady, but every so often I open a book, get out a handbag I haven't used in years, and there is dog hair, just to remind me of beautiful, large, hairy dogs, that would give their life for you
  • @bernersenn, Adorable cute puppy!
  • Aw, woofy.
  • ABN Glossary

Said "you need a really lucky shot here"
    Means "I haven't got that lucky, yet"

Said "you need a really precise shot here"
    Means "I just got that lucky"

Said "you can get a really high score here, without the 3k extra for the crystal"
    Means "(expletive deleted) it WOULD have been the top score, otherwise"

Said "Woo Hoo!!!"
    Means "suckers, beat that"

Said "look at MY strat"
    Means "well, I really just looked at everyone else's, and got lucky"

Sure I've said them all!

Down to you @kelani you'll think of loads more ;-)))
  • Said: "Like the video. Guess I just got lucky"
    Means: High scores give my life meaning. If you beat mine, I'm...nothing.
    Means: I was actually trying to cheat my way into 2nd, and screwed up.
    Means: No idea, I was totally wasted at the time.
    Means: I did it MY way. You can go {blankety-blank} yourself.
  • Oooo Ooooo...I got one for you @HunnyBunny.

Said "Don't worry, I not hunting wabbits."
    Means "Be very afraid. I haven't forgot you and as soon as I'm flinging again, you're stew meat."
  • Hey hey everyone :) OB I'll have one of those tall Double shot Marmoset killer please:)
    @Sweetp hope all went well with getting the pup spayed, is that the stray you took in a while ago? Sorry i forgot her name was it bella?
    @bernersenn what a cutie that pup is looks like a big bundle of love♡♡♡
    @mvnla2 that's good news I knew I wasn't imagining things about @Romo I figured he sent friend request because he planned on stopping inn; ) ty
    Bye the way @Sweetp thanks for the nomination and @hunnybunny for the vote (yes @kelani and eveyone hint hint..)
  • weird, my clock time/date is 18:48 8.14.14
  • Roflmao Hi @Pa hee hee I was just reading hunnybunny and kealni meanings..hee hee..
  • @Kathy you got the badge 3 hours after being nominated! I never even saw it to be able to vote. Anyway congrats. :)

Speaking of badges, where is one supposed to post proof for Jedi Addict? I left a screenshot and mention to slim on PotJ 40 a few days ago, just want to know if that's the right spot.
  • You're right @Kelani. @Kathy got the badge before she was nominated. lol
    I wish I had seen your message before I voted for her. Oh well. Late to the party again.
  • @rat here's one for you
    "I'm not hunting wabbit"
    Means "I'll have rabbit stew for dinner, because there's a South Korean dish which involves a rat stuffed with a rabbit"
    Yum Yum says Romo
  • lawl
    Bunny: 1
    Rat : 1

edit: How would one insert a bunny into a rat? That's like stuffing a school bus into a VW Bug
  • Oohh now @hunnybunny that was rough :(
    Seriously guys thanks so much for the new badge :)
    Drinks on me for the night :)
    Jeez I Barely saw the nomination lol didn't know it had been awarded !! Thanks Slim :)
  • Hope he gets around to mine soon. Badges define my self-worth, after all :P
  • Congrats @kathy (the perfect rectangle, now!)

Good night, I'll leave @rat to make up more laughable "glossary" terms about me
    I think he got me confused with someone who gave a damn
  • @kathy rough! The day @rat says something nice about me, I'll return the compliment. Even when we liked each other, we never, ever, said anything pleasant to each other

Goodnight, happy and profitable flinging :-)
  • Lol I know @hunnybunny .. sweet dreams b thanks for the badge ♡
  • @kelani which badge you waiting on?
  • @sunshine is out for a while. .better to @Mumsie
  • @kelani idk remember what badge your waiting on.. but the nomination list is not up.. so idk what's going on. I know @Mumsie is busy tonight and sunshine is off the grid..so idk who's posting the nomination list..maybe @Sweetp can check into it when she gets here..
    (If)
  • @Kathy Jedi Addict

I posted about it here: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-star-wars-path-of-the-jedi-level-j-40-walkthrough/comment-page-1/#comment-1458170

If I get that one, I really will have the quickie badge grubbing record. :P
  • Oohhhh @Kelani cuz i just checked your badge I couldn't see what your missing. .ya check with @Amslimfordy he's in charge of those:)
  • @HunnyBunny I wouldn't rib you if I didn't consider you a friend. Do I need to stop?
  • sunshine posted 20 mins ago. That doesn't seem off the grid to me :P
  • Jeez @Kelani. You only posted the JA badge request three days ago. Give the man a chance.
  • Well @Mrimpatient you just asked 3 days ago!! Slim is a busy guy..;)
  • @Rat I am! Just wanted to know if that was the right spot.
  • Jinx, you owe me a drink @Ma.
  • rocks were secret weapons. lol, that's a new one.
  • I'm sorry everyone i was mistaken feel free to mention sunshine. My mistake. .
Post in the New Forum!