The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1655
  • 159771 Comments
  • Haven't had a page change in a few decades, @ampagechanger:D
  • It's my anniversary? Jeezles! I had no idea! I'm going to be making a forum discussion about it, but I made this Bad Piggies animation and put it on YouTube. Here's the link: http://youtu.be/a_yWm_pbg4s
  • @all--What am I saying? Most men would kill to have the ratio of testosterone skewed towards estrogen so heavily in a bar. Well, shut my mouth!!
  • lol, so true @rat ;D
  • So, was I right, do we have another male in the BP?
    Hi @AM 12kto go.
  • * scoots getouttamyway off the bar* lol i know right @rat;)
    *whispers[ shhh rat what OB don't know, won't hurt him]*
    Mmmm..this shrimp is delicious:) *passes heyyou #2 a little bite*
    I know you early ones get overlooked sometimes;)
  • Uh oh, don't know too many men that say "Jeezles?.
  • @rat there are many or should i say 'were 'many males here..can't understand why they don't stop by as often as they used to..hmmm¿
  • Hey, @kathy, what flinging are you working on?
  • Well @rat angermanagement is a teen so jeezles is probably one of those teen sayings..
  • Ooh @angermanagement we just moved on to Hoth :( i hate it!!!
  • @angrybirdspacemaster--Loved the video, but I'm not going to talk to you anymore unless you tell us/me a little about yourself.
  • @angermanagement are you through with school for the summer? How'd you do on your finals? Now what you'll be entering freshman year or ?
  • Uh oh ,@AngryBirdsSpaceMaster your in it now!! Fess Up!!
  • Ha, never heard of 'jeezles' before, probably an American thing? 12k to go, I'll make a virtual cake ready for the transition into your rightful throne, @rat:D
  • @AM never heard guy or gal say it here.
  • @kathy, I have 1 more school week, then 2 weeks of work experience, then 1 week and 2 days of bridging week (basically practicing my new timetable for year 11). I'm not sure what the Americans do in terms of school, but I'll be entering year 11 in September, and I'll be 16 a day or so later, whatever that means for you Kathy?
  • I've never even heard anyone say it sarcastically in real-life, @rat;]
  • @AM--Did I hear you say you need to practice going to school for over a week?
  • Oohh i see @angermanagement we would call that a junior in high school
    Sorry i thought you were younger..it goes for high school
    Freshman (9th year) then sophomore, junior, senior..
    what will you be doing for work experience,?
  • Where'd @ABSM go? I just wanted to know what area of the globe we were talking to.
  • This will be my last year of school, then I move onto college for 2 years, and then university for 3 years or so, and then Astronomy:D Ha, not practice going to school, but just getting to know my new timetable, @rat;D
  • @AM Uhhh...How's that different?
  • @AM Are you looking forward to getting your driver's license? You get that at sixteen right?
  • Erm...in America I would be in my penultimate year of school. Do you guys call college; university?
  • Well, it depends @rat, I would have to spend a year taking driving lessons etc. Also, I don't think I have the hands for it, my guess is that I'll have arthritis by 30!
  • For instance, my sister is currently doing a summer art project for university, that for some reason involves holding small portions of fruit up with a metal wire, and I foolishly offered to help, and I can barely hold up the wire for 10 seconds without having to click the bones in my fingers, don't know if it's normal?
  • We have universities and colleges i don't know the difference :/they seem to be one in the same.
    So your college is a requirement before university?
    Sorry@rat not sure where@AngryBirdsSpaceMaster hails from..i can't find him on the map..
  • Sorry @rat... Poofed out for a little while there. I'm 14 yrs old and a spirited Bostonian. I plan on being an animator as an adult.
  • There both interchangeable here. Supposedly, a college only offers degrees in a single area. Whereas a university has multiple areas.
  • Uhhmmm No @angermanagement that is NOT normal for a person your age and cracking your knuckles will only make it worse..you should talk to a doctor uhnmm a bone doctor..there are probably exercises for your fingers..is it very painful out just feels like joints out of place?
  • I'm not able to put my name on the map. My parents would FREAK out.
  • @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster !!! Your from Boston?? How come i didn't know that..?i thought you were across the sea..
  • @Ma_Colby You should have known about your neighbor.
  • Awww such happy news the little girl got her lung transplant:)
  • I don't think it is a bad thing, @kathy, not enough to have to go to a doctor, just weird is all:]
  • Across the sea?!? Do I act European or something? :P
  • That's 4 Bostonians in the nest now:)
  • I know right @rat hmm i best start paying more attention:)
    Scoot..shhooo @heyyou...not now..git..
  • Lol no @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster i don't know why i thought that..:/
  • @am who are the other two? I know Slim is one.
  • So 4 Bostonians we should meet for lunch:)
  • @ABSM All we had to go on was your use of the word "jeezles". I was thinking Croatia.
  • Jeez @Kathy, her dad would freak out over lunch.
  • @Rat I just make up my own little terms that I use in place of other terms so as not to offend anyone.
  • I'm off to get some flinging done..see you all in a bit:)
  • Oohhhh @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster I'll pretend i didn't see that but please edit..even substitutes are not allowed it was o.k when none knew what you meant let's keep it that way;)
  • @angrybirdsspacemaster, Kathy, you, Slim and JunkenMetel are the 4 Bostonians of the nest:D
Post in the New Forum!