We have seen this coming for quite some time, and after a brief delay, Angry Birds Heikki is now available! To play, head over to heikki.angrybirds.com and register. One level is unlocked per date listed on the Level Selection Screen, and follows the Formula One racing schedule.
This web game includes:
- 12 levels spanning through November! Each Level is linked to a F1 Grand Prix Race. 12 races remaining for the 2012 championship. The last race of the season will be at Sao Paulo in November. (For those unfamiliar with the concept, in most of the world, numerical dates are listed as Day/Month/Year, so to 11.7 is 11 July.)
- Heikki Power! Per the games FAQ, “Heikki Power is a power-up that you can use to maximize your score or help you get through the level. You need a special code for using the Heikki Power which can be found on Heikki’s official Facebook fan page (direct link — to get the code you have to hit “Like”). There is also link in the top right corner of the game. The special power-up can be used once per level; once activated, it can be used in all of the levels. It will stay activated until a new level is unlocked, and then a new code will be needed to reactivate it.”
- Cool new theme! This is really one of the best looking themes for recent web games, and runs very smoothly IMO.
- Worldwide Leaderboard! According to the FAQ, there are no prizes directly related to the leaderboards, but if you manage to top the list, it would be a mighty impressive feat!
Walkthrough Videos – Main Page
- Silverstone (Britain) Walkthrough – Week of June 25th, 2012
- Hockenheim Walkthrough – Week of July 11th, 2012
- Budapest Walkthrough – Week of July 25th, 2012
- Spa Walkthrough – Week of August 21st, 2012
- Monza Walkthrough – Week of September 5th, 2012
- Singapore Walkthrough – Week of September 12th, 2012
- Suzuka Walkthrough – Week of September 26th, 2012
- Yeongam Walkthrough – Week of October 3rd, 2012
- New Delhi Walkthrough – Week of October 17th, 2012
- Yas Marina Walkthrough – Week of November 2nd, 2012
- Austin Walkthrough – Week of November 12th, 2012
- Sao Paulo Walkthrough – Week of November 21st, 2012
A big thanks to @sal9 for sleuthing out a bunch of the details listed above.