08/31/2011 – Our Angry Birds Seasons Mighty Eagle Total Destruction walkthroughs are starting to come online, so if you’re stuck please check them out. We typically only do Mighty Eagle walkthroughs for the toughest levels, so if one is not listed feel free to drop your request in the forum.
08/23/2011 – Woot! I’m not sure if somebody spinkled magic pixie dust over the v1.5.3 update, but it looks like you can now successfully purchase the Mighty Eagle. Please note, before I was able to make the purchase I had to completely close and restart Angry Birds Seasons. You do this by:
- If it’s running, close Angry Birds Seasons
- Bring up the quick launch menu by quickly double-tapping the round home button at the bottom of your iOS device.
- Now tap and hold on any icon in the quick launch menu until they start shaking and red close button appears
- Close Seasons by clicking the close button
- Relaunch Seasons and now try purchasing the Mighty Eagle again
08/23/2011 – The Moon Festival achievements were added to Game Center. This update was supposed to land in September, so it’s hard to say whether or not this is an indication of another — larger — update coming soon.
08/22/2011 – The Mighty Eagle has finally come to Angry Birds Seasons, but a unknown bug is preventing anyone from actually purchasing it. When you initiate the purchase process the loading icon appears, but shortly after it says, “Unable to connect to iTunes Store”. Rovio is aware of the issue and even left a comment below stating that they are looking into the problem (thanks guys). Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon and we can start accumulating some feathers. We will update you guys as we know more.
Here is more other info about the Angry Birds Seasons v1.5.2 update, including bugs that have and have not been fixed:
- A separate In-App purchase is required to obtain the Mighty Eagle in Angry Birds Seasons. In other words, if you already purchased him in Angry Birds Classic you will have to purchase it again in seasons. In my humble opinion this is to be expected as these are separate apps.
- As AMslimfordy points out below the Golden Egg number discrepancy between iPhone and iPad is semi-fixed.
- The Pause Screen and Level Completion Screen now show the same value.
- Unfortunately, both of these values are one higher than the true value. No matter how you write the numbers, either there is no “Golden Egg 1” or no “Golden Egg 9/10”. In other words, if “The Big Present” is GE-1, then there is no GE-9 (or GE-10, however you want to count “The Big Egg”). If “The Big Present” is GE-3, then there is no GE-1.
- It looks like the bug preventing people from unlocking the Facebook levels in Go Green, Get Lucky has not been fixed. We still to confirm this though, so if you have NOT yet unlocked these levels please try and let us know if it works for you. If it does we will mark this as fixed.
- The Summer Pignic score counter has been fixed.
- It looks like the Summer Pignic Score Addict achievement is still bugged, as well as the Bunny Hunter achievement (for some users).
Below is the text from the original post about this update.