You also buy power ups with coins instead of actual money now.
Not much new for people that have completed the entire game. But I never purchased Mighty Eagle so now I can unlock all the feather bonus levels.
Out of my last five only one was the one being updated (Heatwave) and that ended long before the dome disappeared (got 71k from it), one was away on a mission, and the other three were all available. You have either been excessively unlucky or there is a bug with your version of the game.
This just happened to me too. I was using Galavtron with Heatwave in one of the Pig City nodes and I wasn’t able to shoot the bridge button quick enough and poor Heatwave took a tumble. Then when I called him in a second time he just stood there sliding along like that.
On a similar note I’ve been having a problem for a long time now where…[Read more]
@gmamab I’ve had this happen to me too. It is just not sitting next to the correct node for some reason. Just keep clearing the other nodes and you will eventually clear the one it is supposed to be at and it will fix itself.
Thanks @sglouk. That is exactly it. I never paid any attention to them so I guess I never noticed that they were all for Brass Hogs levels. Odd that they would restrict it to only not completed levels.
That was just more or less concept art (notice how different Grimlock looks) that was based on the 20th anniversary DVD cover. They are not going to add him to the game. And if anything they already have because the design of the suit looks a lot like the Eggbots to me.
And technically that would be Spike not Daniel because that is who is in the…[Read more]
I’ve had this happen a few times. Usually when I skip a gold dome because I don’t feel like it will be worth paying the ten gems.
On a similar oddity note I opened the game this morning and found only five nodes transformed and a gold dome. I guess instead of showing up in an empty node the gold dome overwrote a transformed one.
@juniperbird @optimuspig/a Each Eggbot has a set number of nodes and time they do.
One only does one four hour node, one only does two one hour nodes, and one only does three fifteen minute nodes. So for example if you played all three fifteen minute nodes only the fifteen minute Eggbot would get up even though you only have four of the six nodes…>[Read more]
Speaking of Eagles and missions, has anyone gotten a mission to get a feather lately? I used to get them all the time (at least one every few days) at the beginning but I haven’t gotten one in months now. At the time I was skipping them because I didn’t want to start getting any until I knew I would have enough eagles to get them all (this was…[Read more]
It is not the missiles. It is you scramble yourself. I’ve been able to do it a few times but I’m not exactly sure how I did it. It seems to happen when you try to shoot and transform at the same time.
Not useless. Just not as good as regular Soundwave. (In the higher levels at least. Early on he was way better than regular.) Now Ultimate Megatron on the other hand, he’s completely useless. Only redeeming quality with him is the variant doubler. And that basically just helps the score get up to par with the other characters.
The same for me. I should have all twenty three but only have eleven of them. I started in January and didn’t sign in to Google till the next day and when I did I didn’t get any that I had already gotten ingame. And then later I missed the two time rift ones and the energon in pig city one. I thought those were because I might have not been…[Read more]
This happened to me too. I blew up the balloon but the moving arm survived fully intact. I then threw the second bird (no where near the arm) and as I was waiting for it to settle the arm suddenly flew off the screen to the left and the game froze. Didn’t lose my score (but I didn’t have 3 stars yet so it wouldn’t have mattered).
- Load More
- Amazing Alex News & Updates
- Angry Birds 2 News & Updates
- Angry Birds Epic News & Updates
- Angry Birds Fight! News & Updates
- Angry Birds Go Racing News & Updates
- Angry Birds News & Updates
- Angry Birds Stella News & Updates
- Angry Birds Transformers News & Updates
- Bad Piggies News & Updates
- Rovio Stars News & Updates
- Angry Birds Transformers
- Angry Birds
- Angry Birds 2
- Angry Birds Fight
- Angry Birds Free & Lite Editions
- Angry Birds Rio
- Hidden Fruit & Items Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Seasons
- 01. Trick or Treat
- 02. Seasons Greedings
- 03. Hogs and Kisses
- 04. Go Green, Get Lucky
- 05. Easter Eggs!
- 06. Summer Pignic
- 07. Mooncake Festival
- 08. Ham'o'ween
- 09. Wreck the Halls
- 10. Year of the Dragon
- 11. Cherry Blossom
- 12. Piglantis
- 13. Back to School
- 14. Haunted Hogs
- 15. Winter Wonderham
- 16. Abra-Ca-Bacon
- 17. Arctic Eggspedition
- 18. South HAMerica
- 19. HAM Dunk
- 20. On Finn Ice
- 21. Tropigal Paradise
- The Pig Days
- Angry Birds Space
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2
- Angry Birds Stella
- Angry Birds Stella Pop
- Angry Birds Web
- Golden Eggs
- Mighty Eagle
Angry Birds 2
- 01. Cobalt Pig Castle
- 02. Desert Pig Castle
- 03. Star Reef Castle
- 04. Mountain Pig Castle
- 05. King Pig's Castle
- 06. Wizpig's Castle
- 07. Red Gates
- 08. Chronicle Caves
- 09. Friendship Gates
Angry Birds Go!
- CricketLuv on Angry Birds Friends 2015 Matilda Tournament Level 1 Week 167 Walkthrough
- PeeJayDee27 on Angry Birds Seasons The Pig Days Level 1-1 Walkthrough | Apollo Moon Landing
- lmika on Angry Birds 2 – The Official Sequel to Angry Birds – Out Now Worldwide!
- solitaire on Angry Birds Seasons The Pig Days Level 4-2 Walkthrough | Angry Birds 2 Out Now!
- ScottBabb on Angry Birds Friends 2015 Matilda Tournament Level 3 Week 167 Walkthrough
- crash on Angry Birds Friends 2015 Matilda Tournament Level 1 Week 167 Walkthrough
- More Chatter →
- Angry Birds 2 Chef Pig Level 22 Boss Fight Walkthrough – Pig City New Pork City
- Angry Birds 2 Level 21 Pig City – New Pork City 3-Star Walkthrough
- Angry Birds 2 Level 20 Pig City – New Pork City 3-Star Walkthrough
- Angry Birds 2 Level 19 Pig City – New Pork City 3-Star Walkthrough
- Angry Birds 2 Level 18 Pig City – New Pork City 3-Star Walkthrough
- More Walkthroughs (all games)