@juniperbird @optimuspig Each Eggbot has a set number of nodes and time they do.
One only does one four hour node, one only does two one hour nodes, and one only does three fifteen minute nodes. So for example if you played all three fifteen minute nodes only the fifteen minute Eggbot would get up even though you only have four of the six nodes…[Read more]
Speaking of Eagles and missions, has anyone gotten a mission to get a feather lately? I used to get them all the time (at least one every few days) at the beginning but I haven’t gotten one in months now. At the time I was skipping them because I didn’t want to start getting any until I knew I would have enough eagles to get them all (this was…[Read more]
It is not the missiles. It is you scramble yourself. I’ve been able to do it a few times but I’m not exactly sure how I did it. It seems to happen when you try to shoot and transform at the same time.
Not useless. Just not as good as regular Soundwave. (In the higher levels at least. Early on he was way better than regular.) Now Ultimate Megatron on the other hand, he’s completely useless. Only redeeming quality with him is the variant doubler. And that basically just helps the score get up to par with the other characters.
The same for me. I should have all twenty three but only have eleven of them. I started in January and didn’t sign in to Google till the next day and when I did I didn’t get any that I had already gotten ingame. And then later I missed the two time rift ones and the energon in pig city one. I thought those were because I might have not been…[Read more]
This happened to me too. I blew up the balloon but the moving arm survived fully intact. I then threw the second bird (no where near the arm) and as I was waiting for it to settle the arm suddenly flew off the screen to the left and the game froze. Didn’t lose my score (but I didn’t have 3 stars yet so it wouldn’t have mattered).
So @gradientturtle7 what happened to the flying pigs fix? Was it just for Kindle and the Android one is still being worked on or did it get misplaced or stolen by the Easter Bunny or something?
I have gotten nothing but red domes since the update, no blues. So when I got another one this morning I got an idea. I closed the game, turned off Wi-Fi, went back and sure enough it had turned blue. So I turned Wi-Fi back on, played a level and the dome returned to red. So it seems to me like it is just a graphic thing and nothing else. It…[Read more]
SnTrooper replied to the topic Latest annoying bug: special ability buttons stopped working in the forum Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I use to have this happen to me a lot but it hasn’t since the update (one of the very few good things about it). It seemed to happen most when the character was reloading their weapon. Especially with Galvatron and other long reload time characters.
@abginebird You need to be online at that point or it gets messed up. It is when the ability to call in friends to help is unlocked and it needs to download a few things first. And if your not online it just passes it by and never unlocks.
To add to @jasonred79 list:
4. They got rid of the zero gem intercept
5. There are three less nodes in the early area (so less coins)
6. You have to pay to unlock Skywarp
7. It is more stable and doesn’t crash as much
9. New useless expensive accessories
10. Various other small things
So yes, the bad by far outweighs the good.
- Load More
- Angry Birds Transformers
- Angry Birds
- Angry Birds 2 Under Pigstruction
- Angry Birds Free & Lite Editions
- Angry Birds Rio
- Hidden Fruit & Items Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Seasons
- 01. Trick or Treat
- 02. Seasons Greedings
- 03. Hogs and Kisses
- 04. Go Green, Get Lucky
- 05. Easter Eggs!
- 06. Summer Pignic
- 07. Mooncake Festival
- 08. Ham'o'ween
- 09. Wreck the Halls
- 10. Year of the Dragon
- 11. Cherry Blossom
- 12. Piglantis
- 13. Back to School
- 14. Haunted Hogs
- 15. Winter Wonderham
- 16. Abra-Ca-Bacon
- 17. Arctic Eggspedition
- 18. South HAMerica
- 19. HAM Dunk
- 20. On Finn Ice
- 21. Tropigal Paradise
- The Pig Days
- Angry Birds Space
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2
- Angry Birds Stella
- Angry Birds Stella Pop
- Angry Birds Web
- Golden Eggs
- Mighty Eagle
- 01. Cobalt Pig Castle
- 02. Desert Pig Castle
- 03. Star Reef Castle
- 04. Mountain Pig Castle
- 05. King Pig's Castle
- 06. Wizpig's Castle
- 07. Red Gates
- 08. Chronicle Caves
- 09. Friendship Gates
Angry Birds Go!
- Josm on Angry Birds Transformers Major Update Adds Mission Portals and More!
- Kathy on Angry Birds Space Red Planet Mirror Level M5-8 Walkthrough
- Sonnykero on Upcoming Angry Birds Epic “The Raiding Party!” Event – June 2015
- Bird Leader on Angry Birds Transformers Major Update Adds Mission Portals and More!
- shhaggyy on Angry Birds Friends 2015 Tournament Level 2 Week 158 Walkthrough
- RizDub on Angry Birds Transformers Major Update Adds Mission Portals and More!
- More Chatter →
- Angry Birds Friends 2015 Tournament Level 6 Week 158 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Friends 2015 Tournament Level 5 Week 158 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Friends 2015 Tournament Level 4 Week 158 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Friends 2015 Tournament Level 3 Week 158 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Friends 2015 Tournament Level 2 Week 158 Walkthrough
- More Walkthroughs (all games)