First two yellow birds through wooden supports and third to the tower holding back boulders. And then cleaning up. 264K without PU’s and special slings.
378K without PU’s and special slings. Yellow bird almost straight up, accelerated at highest point and almost horizontally. Destroyed glass piece and scarabeus and got wheel moving. Sent Matilda over stone pile, […]
Similar to @terribletom but no PU’s and special slings and 408K
Average score is 220637 and my score 218630 is too high to enter?
No PU’s and special slings and 218K. Yellow bird at the scarabeus holding big stone plate. It kills the pig below and sometimes upper stuff falls down also. Zombie pig rises the stone plate again and sent orange […]
282K without PU’s and special slings. Toppled also two wooden towers but from above. Yellow bird with high arc and hit first tower and some debris bounced to another and both collapsed, And cleaning up went quite well.
First one not at the wooden structure but at stone pile before it. Then worked forward with bomb birds, got scarabeus with Matilda and Terrance was left when all pigs were killed. Got 147K without PU’s and special slings.
Very easy three-star level. Cleared first lower quarter(or about quarter) with three birds so that all remaining construction was still up and then sent Terrance at the base. All collapsed and got 159K. No PU’s […]
okay… now I seen it and I just never-ever noticed it and used it. There is nothing different on my side I was just a little blind.
I am on PC and I am never seen that “NEXT LEVEL” arrow button and I don’t have it now on my Angry Birds screen. Why is my Angry Birds Facebook game different from others?
I know that its possible but somehow it just doesn’t work for me. It’s third day and I have tried every day but no one-birder for me. It’s kind of frustrating when it seems so simple but you just can’t do it.
Split first one right after release so that lower bird destroyed first spinning pig with two stone cubes and upper bird hit upper pig with stones. Got quite much cleared up sometimes. Small red at the upper pig […]
No PU’s and special slings and 285K. You can fling red bird at the top of the first, over the first, at the middle of first or maybe somewhere else. Then blue bird and if pigs aren’t killed follow up with Matilda […]
Quite same way and 369K but I saw a promise where Terrance was left and all pigs are killed. I got couple times a lonely pig in damaged ice cube, some 165K score and Terrance left. I guess some 380K without PU’s […]
Sent first blue bird at the firs ice cube tower. Second at the upper balloons and third to get remaining pigs. No Pu’s and special slings and 265K.
I mean 352K.
Aimed first blue bird at the first red balloon. Split right after release. It got first four pigs killed. Second to try other upper pigs killed and then cleared up with one white bird. 252K and no PU’s and special slings.
It seems to me that you don’t get it. I hoped that maybe I can destroy ice through hole with JS but even jingles from Jingle Sling didn’t get through the hole.
Got again one-birder, again 228K and then cleared some more with three birds and got 243K. No PU’s and special slings.
I guess its quite tedious to figure out all possible places where to hit first. Got one-birder and 228K when sent first bird with high arc at the upper row and second TNT swing. At the stone ball and dropped it […]
- Load More
- Angry Birds Transformers
- Angry Birds
- Angry Birds Free & Lite Editions
- Angry Birds Rio
- Hidden Fruit & Items Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Seasons
- 01. Trick or Treat
- 02. Seasons Greedings
- 03. Hogs and Kisses
- 04. Go Green, Get Lucky
- 05. Easter Eggs!
- 06. Summer Pignic
- 07. Mooncake Festival
- 08. Ham'o'ween
- 09. Wreck the Halls
- 10. Year of the Dragon
- 11. Cherry Blossom
- 12. Piglantis
- 13. Back to School
- 14. Haunted Hogs
- 15. Winter Wonderham
- 16. Abra-Ca-Bacon
- 17. Arctic Eggspedition
- 18. South HAMerica
- 19. HAM Dunk
- The Pig Days
- Angry Birds Space
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2
- Angry Birds Stella
- Angry Birds Web
- Golden Eggs
- Mighty Eagle
- 01. Cobalt Pig Castle
- 02. Desert Pig Castle
- 03. Star Reef Castle
- 04. Mountain Pig Castle
- 05. King Pig's Castle
- 06. Wizpig's Castle
- 07. Red Gates
- 08. Chronicle Caves
- 09. Friendship Gates
Angry Birds Go!
- Fleshyskeleton on Angry Birds Toons – Season 2 Episode 3 “Party Ahoy” Sneak Peek!
- RedBirdy439 on Angry Birds Epic Guide | Complete Breakdown of All Enemy Pigs & Bosses
- Triggerfish on Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Battle of Naboo Level P3-10 Walkthrough
- Figsy72 on Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Rebels Level PE-5 Walkthrough
- Sglouk on Angry Birds Space Beak Impact Level 8-7 Walkthrough
- MVNLA2 on Angry Birds Seasons The Pig Days Level 2-2 Walkthrough | All Hallows Eve
- More Chatter →
- Mighty Eagle Walkthrough The Pig Days Level 2-2
- Angry Birds Seasons The Pig Days Level 2-2 Walkthrough | All Hallows Eve
- Let’s Play Angry Birds Transformers | Part 16 | Ultimate Optimus Prime
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Master Your Destiny Level PM-22 Walkthrough
- Let’s Play Angry Birds Transformers | Part 15 | Thundercracker
- More Walkthroughs (all games)
- Upgrading Dance Moves! Name it!25 seconds ago
- New Feature! Login or Register at the Nest Using Facebook6 hours, 34 minutes ago
- What Would Angry Birds Have Looked Like in the 1980's?1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- Upgrading Dance Moves! Name it!