Rooth commented on the post, Angry Birds Friends 2015 Rio Tournament Level 1 Week 172 Walkthrough 1 month ago
Rooth commented on the post, Angry Birds Friends 2015 HIP HOP Tournament Level 2 Week 170 Walkthrough 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Last weekend. This is very annoying for those of us who don’t want to spend real money on bird coins.
Rooth commented on the post, Angry Birds Friends 2015 AB2 Tournament Level 1 Week 168 Walkthrough 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Same here. I find it’s not as bad with Safari as with Chrome or Firefox – if that’s any help!
Rooth commented on the post, Angry Birds Friends 2015 AB2 Tournament Level 6 Week 168 Walkthrough 1 month, 4 weeks ago
When I want to get an idea of what is a legitimately possible total score on these tournaments I add up the best scores recorded by Nesters here. But I think you have to be playing on a phone to achieve them […]
Or a doughnut can set it off!
This was my strategy too – I was lucky and wiped all the pigs out with the first bird.
Non PU 2 bird strategy:
Aim for the leftmost pangolin to take out the 3 little pigs on the left.
Aim the second red bird slightly higher than in the video’s first shot so that he takes out some leaves and, […]
Well done! I couldn’t manage to repeat it so I’m glad it worked for someone else!
Yippee – it’s finally working! If you have revealed/shared all the previous birds in the crates you’ll see them all together on this level.
Another way of doing this – although I did it by accident and don’t know how repeatable it is. Bring the first boomerang bird back aimed more or less at the hanging pig so that the top of the left hand structure […]
I’m wondering if you should aim the balloon bird at the crate. I can’t test this as I need all the birds to deal with the pigs. Can somebody try it?
Rooth commented on the post, Angry Birds Friends Tournament Level 4 Week 123 Walkthroughs | September 22nd 2014 1 year ago
No PUs, no special slings. I think the trick here is to get the balloon bird under the fallen stone structure to inflate in such a way that it flings the stones to the right causing maximum damage.
I have managed 340,060 without powerups but the leaderboard won’t accept this (or it seems anyone else’s scores for this level)
I play on an old MacBook and usually get reasonable non-PU scores. My 216.5 K for this level is above the current leaderboard average so I’m not dissatisfied.
This looks like a repeat of a very early level but if you look closely you’ll see there’s extra wooden planking around the TNTs soa slightly different strategy is needed from before.
This is definitely the most satisfying way of doing this level.
It now seems to be resetting every hour – how long will this go on for I wonder.
Rooth commented on the post, Angry Birds Friends Tournament – Level 2 Week 93 – February 24th 2014 1 year, 7 months ago
First 2 birds to knock down the top structure; Terence to wipe out the bottom – no PUs, nearly 111K.
The commentary was correct for week 9 then the ice beam was removed in the week 35 repeat to make the level more achievable – hence the revised video. (And this is a repeat of week 35.)
Rooth commented on the post, Angry Birds Friends Tournament – Level 4 Week 88 – January 20th 1 year, 8 months ago
Well repeats of repeats in Angy Birds Star Wars actually but here too sometimes. (Perhaps i should get out more….)
- Load More
- Amazing Alex News & Updates
- Angry Birds 2 News & Updates
- Angry Birds Epic News & Updates
- Angry Birds Fight! News & Updates
- Angry Birds Go Racing News & Updates
- Angry Birds News & Updates
- Angry Birds Stella News & Updates
- Angry Birds Transformers News & Updates
- Bad Piggies News & Updates
- Rovio Stars News & Updates
- Angry Birds Transformers
- Angry Birds
- Angry Birds 2
- Angry Birds Fight
- Angry Birds Free & Lite Editions
- Angry Birds Rio
- Hidden Fruit & Items Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Seasons
- 01. Trick or Treat
- 02. Seasons Greedings
- 03. Hogs and Kisses
- 04. Go Green, Get Lucky
- 05. Easter Eggs!
- 06. Summer Pignic
- 07. Mooncake Festival
- 08. Ham'o'ween
- 09. Wreck the Halls
- 10. Year of the Dragon
- 11. Cherry Blossom
- 12. Piglantis
- 13. Back to School
- 14. Haunted Hogs
- 15. Winter Wonderham
- 16. Abra-Ca-Bacon
- 17. Arctic Eggspedition
- 18. South HAMerica
- 19. HAM Dunk
- 20. On Finn Ice
- 21. Tropigal Paradise
- The Pig Days
- Angry Birds Space
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2
- Angry Birds Stella
- Angry Birds Stella Pop
- Angry Birds Web
- Golden Eggs
- Mighty Eagle
Angry Birds 2
- 01. Cobalt Pig Castle
- 02. Desert Pig Castle
- 03. Star Reef Castle
- 04. Mountain Pig Castle
- 05. King Pig's Castle
- 06. Wizpig's Castle
- 07. Red Gates
- 08. Chronicle Caves
- 09. Friendship Gates
Angry Birds Go!
- Aki van Emden on Angry Birds Rio Treasure Hunt Walkthrough Level #20
- Aki van Emden on Angry Birds Rio Treasure Hunt Walkthrough Level #18
- emider on Angry Birds Rio Treasure Hunt Walkthrough Level #1
- bonneypattycat on Angry Birds Rio Treasure Hunt Walkthrough Level #15
- crash on Angry Birds Rio Treasure Hunt Walkthrough Level #1
- PeeJayDee27 on Angry Birds Rio Smugglers Plane Walkthrough Level 10 (11-10)
- More Chatter →
- Angry Birds Pop Levels 336 to 340 Red vs The Undead Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Pop Levels 331 to 335 Red vs The Undead Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Pop Levels 326 to 330 Red vs The Undead Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Pop Levels 321 to 325 Red vs The Undead Walkthroughs
- Can you ‘Best the Nest’ in Angry Birds Friends Tournament Week 176 Level 3?
- More Walkthroughs (all games)