Lorde, ya ya ya! commented on the post, Angry Birds Seasons On Finn Ice Trailer Reveals New Bird 6 days, 18 hours ago
Okay, so we’re getting a new bird, yes?
But why won’t they bother updating the graphics of the birds and pigs to their current graphics?
As General Dougie Disarray said on a Youtube comment…
The Pigs are only her minions because she’s a female bird and female birds can lay eggs.
He (Gen Dougie) doesn’t say anything about Matilda, though.
I just started playing 3 days ago. It sure is fun.
Prince Porky (A.K.A Freckles, the pig with the freckles, as indicated by his name. Wow, this sure is a large paragraph in the middle of two parentheseses) is […]
Lorde, ya ya ya! commented on the post, Special Angry Birds Friends Pirate Tournament Coming Next Week 6 months, 1 week ago
Arr, me hearties, I tell you what. That scurvy dog ain’t right.
No, that’s my best pirate impression. I know, it sucks. It’s like a mix of a scurvy pirate and Hank Hill.
I hope this goes to android.
Lorde, ya ya ya! commented on the post, Angry Birds Space Beak Impact Update Coming June 5th 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Probably having something to do with the new chapter? Maybe collecting something that’ll unlock new levels in the other worlds?
They’re busy working on the new movie, of course.
Yup. I personally think that it’s unfair for us “Buyers” to see that the game becomes free after one update and that we have to spend $1.99 to continue. And now, they’re charging those newbies who just got the […]
Lorde, ya ya ya! commented on the post, News Roundup: Angry Birds Toons Season 2, April Fools, and more 7 months, 3 weeks ago
I’d like to play an Angry Birds WWE.
With the original birds in costumes and some whole new birds based on existing wrestlers like the Undertaker and that guy with the Eric Cartman t-shirt.
I just have one thing to say:
April Fools is not funny.
I just downloaded the update and it is TERRIBLE.
The first 3 episodes are free, but you have to pay for the rest. Also, the cute little puppet theatre level selection screen is gone and replaced with generic […]
- Load More
- Angry Birds Transformers
- Angry Birds
- Angry Birds Free & Lite Editions
- Angry Birds Rio
- Hidden Fruit & Items Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Seasons
- 01. Trick or Treat
- 02. Seasons Greedings
- 03. Hogs and Kisses
- 04. Go Green, Get Lucky
- 05. Easter Eggs!
- 06. Summer Pignic
- 07. Mooncake Festival
- 08. Ham'o'ween
- 09. Wreck the Halls
- 10. Year of the Dragon
- 11. Cherry Blossom
- 12. Piglantis
- 13. Back to School
- 14. Haunted Hogs
- 15. Winter Wonderham
- 16. Abra-Ca-Bacon
- 17. Arctic Eggspedition
- 18. South HAMerica
- 19. HAM Dunk
- The Pig Days
- Angry Birds Space
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2
- Angry Birds Stella
- Angry Birds Web
- Golden Eggs
- Mighty Eagle
- 01. Cobalt Pig Castle
- 02. Desert Pig Castle
- 03. Star Reef Castle
- 04. Mountain Pig Castle
- 05. King Pig's Castle
- 06. Wizpig's Castle
- 07. Red Gates
- 08. Chronicle Caves
- 09. Friendship Gates
Angry Birds Go!
- MVNLA2 on Angry Birds Seasons The Pig Days Level 2-6 Walkthrough | Ahtisaari Days
- Kathy on Angry Birds Space Utopia Level 4-6 Walkthrough
- raven22 on Angry Birds Rio Beach Volley Walkthrough Level 10 (5-10)
- Congo on Angry Birds Friends Pangolins Tournament Level 1 Week 131 Walkthrough | November 17th 2014
- Kathy on Angry Birds Space Utopia Level 4-5 Walkthrough
- Steinbird on Angry Birds Friends Pangolins Tournament Level 1 Week 131 Walkthrough | November 17th 2014
- More Chatter →
- Mighty Eagle Walkthrough The Pig Days Level 2-8
- Angry Birds Seasons The Pig Days Level 2-8 Walkthrough | Hot Air Balloon
- Let’s Play Angry Birds Transformers | Part 20 | High Octane Bumblebee
- Angry Birds Seasons The Pig Days Level 2-7 Walkthrough | William Tell Day
- Angry Birds Friends Pangolins Tournament Level 6 Week 131 Walkthrough | November 17th 2014
- More Walkthroughs (all games)