I just got 242K, and can see how 265 might be technically feasible using zero birds, but instead getting everything with a birdquake.
But I’m baffled how someone at the top of my leaderboard has posted 326K.
DonkeyHoatie commented on the post, Angry Birds Star Wars Facebook Tournament Level 1 Week 58 – January 20th 2014 2 years ago
High arc to just barely clear the pointy tower in the middle of the two bridges. At top of flight, aim down at hinge on the right end of the right bridge to make the blaster beams reflect up/right into the […]
Same first shot. Second shot sling Leia around the top side of the atmosphere while doing the same pull on the cannons. She knocks out part of the tower, and then the guns blow up all the rocks and the fighter […]
I somehow managed to pull a 1-birder with this method. 58K. No idea what happened, I just looked up and saw no pigs remaining all of a sudden.
First bird (luke) goes just to the left of the far left structure, triggering saber as it passes the horizontal support beams. It will weaken the vertical one, then bounce into it to make the left-most structure […]
For anyone wondering why you can make the exact same shot 2 times and have very different results, it’s likely because of the rotation of the boulders. That little bit of rotation greatly affects which way they […]
75K using this method. Went through about 50 birds to get it. After firing the first bird, you can sometimes wait and the tall tower to the NW side of the planet will wiggle itself until it collapses.
I was just able to pick up a 1-birder with this method for 87K. Same aim point, but split just a couple pixels after the bird passes through the slingshot.
Playing around with the aiming and timing, and a huge chunk of luck, and you can get the left tower to tip over to the left. That can add another couple thousand to the score.
correction – score 64,900.
Aim Han so he just barely stays below the first rack of hanging bars. Launch him when the platform is at the bottom of its cycle. When he gets below the 2nd solid triangle, fire vertically into the 2nd solid […]
Also same as this previous page: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-star-wars-facebook-tournament-level-1-week-16-apr-1st-2013/
Link above to previous use of this level isn’t working. here it is: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-star-wars-facebook-tournament-level-4-week-15-march-28th-2013/
I can see the far right stack “jump” up a little bit, but how do you make it go up so far as to hit the laser barrel? Mine always stops just a tiny bit short of actually touching the barrel…
Slightly higher score from using the same launching direction for Han, but aiming the blaster at the metal block holding up the 2nd set of hanging bits. The blaster shots will bounce back down into the little […]
This is the method I’ve been using to consistently get 91K-92K. A big part of it is barely clipping the bottom left corners of the metal pieces with both birds as you fling them, so they do damage to the metal […]
@thebirdbrain I haven’t yet been able to use Han to push over the lower set of towers. Where do you aim him, and where exactly are you shooting? And when do you fire the blaster?
Oops. Mine was supposed to be a response to @sasilik above.
Exact same strategy, 119K. Easily repeatable for 116K.
Timing on the release of the bird is critical: Wait until the lower set of blaster bolts has completely passed through the line of aiming dots before […]
- Load More
- Amazing Alex News & Updates
- Angry Birds 2 News & Updates
- Angry Birds Epic News & Updates
- Angry Birds Fight! News & Updates
- Angry Birds Go Racing News & Updates
- Angry Birds News & Updates
- Angry Birds Stella News & Updates
- Angry Birds Transformers News & Updates
- Bad Piggies News & Updates
- Rovio Stars News & Updates
- Angry Birds Transformers
- Party Monsters
- Angry Birds
- Angry Birds 2
- Angry Birds Fight
- Angry Birds Free & Lite Editions
- Angry Birds Rio
- Hidden Fruit & Items Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Seasons
- 01. Trick or Treat
- 02. Seasons Greedings
- 03. Hogs and Kisses
- 04. Go Green, Get Lucky
- 05. Easter Eggs!
- 06. Summer Pignic
- 07. Mooncake Festival
- 08. Ham'o'ween
- 09. Wreck the Halls
- 10. Year of the Dragon
- 11. Cherry Blossom
- 12. Piglantis
- 13. Back to School
- 14. Haunted Hogs
- 15. Winter Wonderham
- 16. Abra-Ca-Bacon
- 17. Arctic Eggspedition
- 18. South HAMerica
- 19. HAM Dunk
- 20. On Finn Ice
- 21. Tropigal Paradise
- 22. Invasion of the Egg Snatchers
- 23. Ski or Squeal
- The Pig Days
- Angry Birds Space
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2
- Angry Birds Stella
- Angry Birds Stella Pop
- Angry Birds Web
- Golden Eggs
- Mighty Eagle
Angry Birds 2
- 01. Cobalt Pig Castle
- 02. Desert Pig Castle
- 03. Star Reef Castle
- 04. Mountain Pig Castle
- 05. King Pig's Castle
- 06. Wizpig's Castle
- 07. Red Gates
- 08. Chronicle Caves
- 09. Friendship Gates
Angry Birds Go!
- karen68 on Angry Birds Secret Super Bowl Golden Egg Location Revealed!
- jtwade on Angry Birds Secret Super Bowl Golden Egg Location Revealed!
- Bad piggies on Bad Piggies The Road To El Porkado Continues with a New Update!
- Makin Bakin on Angry Birds Friends 2016 Tournament Level 5 Week 195 Walkthrough
- Sasho95 on Seasons: Christmas 3 Star Walkthrough Level 1-3
- zeek on Angry Birds Friends 2016 Tournament Level 6 Week 195 Walkthrough
- More Chatter →
- Angry Birds Fight! Extra Love Pig – Valentines Day
- Angry Birds Friends 2016 Tournament Carnival Days Week 195 Non Power-Up Compilation Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Friends 2016 Tournament Level 6 Week 195 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Friends 2016 Tournament Level 5 Week 195 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Friends 2016 Tournament Level 4 Week 195 Walkthrough
- More Walkthroughs (all games)