Every level that I played would have a blackout screen on the top part of my device. Its really annoying that I can’t sven see the top part of my game.
Did anyone experiencing anything like this?
@netto-jm I’m sorry that I leaved the team, but I was waiting for you to accept my request to join your team. I could not wait so I created my own team and recruited some friends. Very sorry that I didn’t told you I leaved.
Nah, your english is still okay.
RovioMaster commented on the post, The Angry Birds Watch the Star Wars Episode VII – The Force Awakens Trailer 12 months ago
@sonic14 YES! Exactly thats the problem I’m facing and thats the way how I managed to play the game. Though its really annoying to do that every time so you can see the lvl clearly. The black screen thing goes same to the Astrotrain’s floor. Its black too and when I adjust my volume it goes back to a purple floor. Using a Samsung Galaxy tab 3…[Read more]
I had a similiar issue with the game, but recently I saw it appeared in the Play Store, so grabbed the chance and downloaded it, it works fine, but for some reason every time I play a level the upper part of the screen goes black.
I’m fustrating to find one, and I knew AngryBirdsNest is the place to find one! My name is Epictastic. :)
EDIT: Sented your Team a request to join. The name’s Epictastic. The one with a Bomb picture.
The game just had an update lately, and most of the prices for discovering new lands have been greatly reduced, but theres a little raise for the prices of upgrading your transformers. If you ask me its still worth downloading the game, because sometimes you get to “Watch a video and get Double Rewards!”, which also doubles the amount of pigs you got.
Energon EMP Stunner are power-ups (or something I guess) that requires you to collect Energon from the game to activate it. Walking Mortar Towers are one of the toughest obstacles in the game. Soon you find out what are these in the game. :)
@grimmjow Since the Android version of the game just came out today, I will try to keep track the prices of all upgrades for all Autobots and Deceptihogs. Unfortunately, I don’t really feel like keeping track of the prices of the zones to be freed and the ranks.
@sparkyuiop Watch your language mate, don’t be rude.
@mvnla2 All the games I played that are from Rovio are:
Angry Birds Original
Angry Birds Seasons
Angry Birds Rio
Angry Birds Space
Angry Birds Star Wars
Angry Birds Star Wars 2
Angry Birds Go!
Angry Birds Stella
Angry Birds Transformers (just came out for Android today, woohoo!)
Angry Birds…[Read more]
This may not be the best question to ask over here but lately few of my friends have been convincing me to stop playing Angry Birds, thats because they think Angry Birds is childlish. Right after that I got offended, but for some reason the people in my country (Malaysia) seems to think that Angry Birds is childlish too.
So I want to see how…[Read more]
BTW Anyone knows whats the benefit of scaning your own Telepods into the game? I’m thinking of buying the Ultra Magnus and Soundblaster Double-Pack but not sure what the Telepods do in the game.
- Load More
- Amazing Alex News & Updates
- Angry Birds 2 News & Updates
- Angry Birds Epic News & Updates
- Angry Birds Fight! News & Updates
- Angry Birds Go Racing News & Updates
- Angry Birds News & Updates
- Angry Birds Stella News & Updates
- Angry Birds Transformers News & Updates
- Bad Piggies News & Updates
- Rovio Stars News & Updates
- Angry Birds Transformers
- Party Monsters
- Angry Birds
- Angry Birds 2
- Angry Birds Fight
- Angry Birds Free & Lite Editions
- Angry Birds Rio
- Hidden Fruit & Items Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Seasons
- 01. Trick or Treat
- 02. Seasons Greedings
- 03. Hogs and Kisses
- 04. Go Green, Get Lucky
- 05. Easter Eggs!
- 06. Summer Pignic
- 07. Mooncake Festival
- 08. Ham'o'ween
- 09. Wreck the Halls
- 10. Year of the Dragon
- 11. Cherry Blossom
- 12. Piglantis
- 13. Back to School
- 14. Haunted Hogs
- 15. Winter Wonderham
- 16. Abra-Ca-Bacon
- 17. Arctic Eggspedition
- 18. South HAMerica
- 19. HAM Dunk
- 20. On Finn Ice
- 21. Tropigal Paradise
- 22. Invasion of the Egg Snatchers
- The Pig Days
- Angry Birds Space
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2
- Angry Birds Stella
- Angry Birds Stella Pop
- Angry Birds Web
- Golden Eggs
- Mighty Eagle
Angry Birds 2
- 01. Cobalt Pig Castle
- 02. Desert Pig Castle
- 03. Star Reef Castle
- 04. Mountain Pig Castle
- 05. King Pig's Castle
- 06. Wizpig's Castle
- 07. Red Gates
- 08. Chronicle Caves
- 09. Friendship Gates
Angry Birds Go!
- CyborgAA on Angry Birds Friends 2015 Wild West Tournament Level 6 Week 184 Walkthrough
- gnagflow on Angry Birds Rio Treasure Hunt Walkthrough Level #38
- welshwitch55 on Angry Birds Rio Treasure Hunt Feather Bonus Walkthrough Level 1
- Snoid on Angry Birds Space Pig Dipper Mirror Level M6-7 Walkthrough
- CaptREC on Angry Birds Rio Treasure Hunt Walkthrough Level #29
- PeeJayDee27 on Angry Birds Seasons Arctic Eggspedition Level 1-15 Walkthrough
- More Chatter →
- Angry Birds Seasons The Pig Days Level 5-9 Walkthrough | Thanksgiving 2015
- Angry Birds Friends 2015 Wild West Tournament Level 6 Week 184 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Friends 2015 Wild West Tournament Level 5 Week 184 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Friends 2015 Wild West Tournament Level 4 Week 184 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Friends 2015 Wild West Tournament Level 3 Week 184 Walkthrough
- More Walkthroughs (all games)
- How do I keep my profile edits from posting on forums?3 hours ago
- New Monster Slot11 minutes ago
- kindle fire hd11 hours, 33 minutes ago
- How do I keep my profile edits from posting on forums?