Every level that I played would have a blackout screen on the top part of my device. Its really annoying that I can’t sven see the top part of my game.
Did anyone experiencing anything like this?
@netto-jm I’m sorry that I leaved the team, but I was waiting for you to accept my request to join your team. I could not wait so I created my own team and recruited some friends. Very sorry that I didn’t told you I leaved.
Nah, your english is still okay.
RovioMaster commented on the post, The Angry Birds Watch the Star Wars Episode VII – The Force Awakens Trailer 9 months ago
@sonic14 YES! Exactly thats the problem I’m facing and thats the way how I managed to play the game. Though its really annoying to do that every time so you can see the lvl clearly. The black screen thing goes same to the Astrotrain’s floor. Its black too and when I adjust my volume it goes back to a purple floor. Using a Samsung Galaxy tab 3…[Read more]
I had a similiar issue with the game, but recently I saw it appeared in the Play Store, so grabbed the chance and downloaded it, it works fine, but for some reason every time I play a level the upper part of the screen goes black.
I’m fustrating to find one, and I knew AngryBirdsNest is the place to find one! My name is Epictastic. :)
EDIT: Sented your Team a request to join. The name’s Epictastic. The one with a Bomb picture.
The game just had an update lately, and most of the prices for discovering new lands have been greatly reduced, but theres a little raise for the prices of upgrading your transformers. If you ask me its still worth downloading the game, because sometimes you get to “Watch a video and get Double Rewards!”, which also doubles the amount of pigs you got.
Energon EMP Stunner are power-ups (or something I guess) that requires you to collect Energon from the game to activate it. Walking Mortar Towers are one of the toughest obstacles in the game. Soon you find out what are these in the game. :)
@grimmjow Since the Android version of the game just came out today, I will try to keep track the prices of all upgrades for all Autobots and Deceptihogs. Unfortunately, I don’t really feel like keeping track of the prices of the zones to be freed and the ranks.
@sparkyuiop Watch your language mate, don’t be rude.
@mvnla2 All the games I played that are from Rovio are:
Angry Birds Original
Angry Birds Seasons
Angry Birds Rio
Angry Birds Space
Angry Birds Star Wars
Angry Birds Star Wars 2
Angry Birds Go!
Angry Birds Stella
Angry Birds Transformers (just came out for Android today, woohoo!)
Angry Birds…[Read more]
This may not be the best question to ask over here but lately few of my friends have been convincing me to stop playing Angry Birds, thats because they think Angry Birds is childlish. Right after that I got offended, but for some reason the people in my country (Malaysia) seems to think that Angry Birds is childlish too.
So I want to see how…[Read more]
BTW Anyone knows whats the benefit of scaning your own Telepods into the game? I’m thinking of buying the Ultra Magnus and Soundblaster Double-Pack but not sure what the Telepods do in the game.
- Load More
- Amazing Alex News & Updates
- Angry Birds 2 News & Updates
- Angry Birds Epic News & Updates
- Angry Birds Fight! News & Updates
- Angry Birds Go Racing News & Updates
- Angry Birds News & Updates
- Angry Birds Stella News & Updates
- Angry Birds Transformers News & Updates
- Bad Piggies News & Updates
- Rovio Stars News & Updates
- Angry Birds Transformers
- Angry Birds
- Angry Birds 2
- Angry Birds Fight
- Angry Birds Free & Lite Editions
- Angry Birds Rio
- Hidden Fruit & Items Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Seasons
- 01. Trick or Treat
- 02. Seasons Greedings
- 03. Hogs and Kisses
- 04. Go Green, Get Lucky
- 05. Easter Eggs!
- 06. Summer Pignic
- 07. Mooncake Festival
- 08. Ham'o'ween
- 09. Wreck the Halls
- 10. Year of the Dragon
- 11. Cherry Blossom
- 12. Piglantis
- 13. Back to School
- 14. Haunted Hogs
- 15. Winter Wonderham
- 16. Abra-Ca-Bacon
- 17. Arctic Eggspedition
- 18. South HAMerica
- 19. HAM Dunk
- 20. On Finn Ice
- 21. Tropigal Paradise
- The Pig Days
- Angry Birds Space
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2
- Angry Birds Stella
- Angry Birds Stella Pop
- Angry Birds Web
- Golden Eggs
- Mighty Eagle
Angry Birds 2
- 01. Cobalt Pig Castle
- 02. Desert Pig Castle
- 03. Star Reef Castle
- 04. Mountain Pig Castle
- 05. King Pig's Castle
- 06. Wizpig's Castle
- 07. Red Gates
- 08. Chronicle Caves
- 09. Friendship Gates
Angry Birds Go!
- PJng on Angry Birds Epic “Sonic Dash” Special Event
- Kathy on Angry Birds Seasons Piglantis Level 2-1 Walkthrough
- xebic88 on Angry Birds Seasons Piglantis Level 2-1 Walkthrough
- heathen on Angry Birds 2 Update Adds Pigsyland – Out Now!
- AndalayBay on Angry Birds 2 Foreman Pig Level 50 Boss Fight Walkthrough – Bamboo Forest Eggchanted Woods
- Dr. Shagnasty on Angry Birds Friends 2015 Rio Tournament Level 6 Week 172 Walkthrough
- More Chatter →
- Angry Birds Epic Holy Pools Level 10 Walkthrough | Chronicle Cave 16
- Bad Piggies The Road To El Porkado Level 6-III Walkthrough
- Bad Piggies The Road To El Porkado Level 6-II Walkthrough
- Bad Piggies The Road To El Porkado Level 6-I Walkthrough
- Bad Piggies The Road To El Porkado Level 6-12 Walkthrough
- More Walkthroughs (all games)
- Wish Rovio would change up the 1-500 rank monster reward1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- Airachnid reduced3 hours, 7 minutes ago
- EPIC HACK!!?2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Wish Rovio would change up the 1-500 rank monster reward