High arc, no PU. OB to land on small piggy bottom left. 103+k
Thanks @Greilich, 1st shot was same as walkthrough video, but it had more swing and very little of the structures stayed behind after the 1st shot. A fully loaded clone was used for the second shot and fortunately […]
Thanks for the great fun Rovio. Sad to see AB SW go.
Another alternative is to go via the bottom and to grab the top stones quite early. With the right angle and timing you can also take out the ‘space junk’ at the right of the planet.
Low arc towards 3rd covered opening. Aim laser towards bottom triangle through wooden part of 1st opening. Ricochets should clear the level via to triangle in one bird. 58k Still gives 2* and 59k gives 3*.
Walkthrough text description is the same as the week 9 level 4 walkthrough video. This video does not match. This video does give a more consistent score though.
- In reply to: sunshine posted an update in the group Badges & Ranking – Nominate & Congratulate @campingled with Champion! Congrats! :) @andy2510 (Andy) with Fling King! Congrats! :) @newcybroon with a Fling King! Congrats! :) View
Thanks @sunshine, love your website and the game.
The walkthrough video was a one birder until the 2nd bird was fired. All pigs died in 1st shot. Also got a one birder in this level.
Repeat of L1 W25.
CampingLED commented on the post, Angry Birds Star Wars Facebook Tournament Level 1 Week 49 – November 18th 2013 5 months ago
One birder with some luck. Split fast and bottom one of 3 should hit the one attached to the TNT.
Another repeat level. High arc, light sabre to damage top/centre structure, landing on 1st TNT. 2nd bird aimed at bottom TNT and shooting at top TNT. Consistant +-95k score.
I just use power-ups very wisely and not often. I have only spent real money twice on FB and that was with the Christmas collection and I think it was the Halloween one to unlock the levels and to get certain […]
Battled to get 3 stars initially and found that using 3 birds is better than 2. Got me close to 80k. When I had a great 1st and 2nd shot I went overboard with power-ups.
1ste shot like in walkthrough, but top […]
One birder towards the top piggy. Do not use light saber. Only works about 2/10 times though. Should get scores around 50k.
Close to video with one shot. Larger rectangular block below the one in video hit the right tower and TNT also blew.
When I was about to give up on 2 stars I managed not to kill the shooting pig and went all the way with power-ups on the 2nd shot. Finally. Phew!!!
- Load More
- Angry Birds Epic
- Angry Birds
- Angry Birds Free & Lite Editions
- Angry Birds Rio
- Hidden Fruit & Items Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Seasons
- 01. Trick or Treat
- 02. Seasons Greedings
- 03. Hogs and Kisses
- 04. Go Green, Get Lucky
- 05. Easter Eggs!
- 06. Summer Pignic
- 07. Mooncake Festival
- 08. Ham'o'ween
- 09. Wreck the Halls
- 10. Year of the Dragon
- 11. Cherry Blossom
- 12. Piglantis
- 13. Back to School
- 14. Haunted Hogs
- 15. Winter Wonderham
- 16. Abra-Ca-Bacon
- 17. Arctic Eggspedition
- Angry Birds Space
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2
- Angry Birds Web
- Golden Eggs
- Mighty Eagle
Angry Birds Go!
Family Friendly Games
- bambenio on Angry Birds Friends Tournament Level 4 Week 100 Power Up & 3 Star Walkthroughs | April 14th 2014
- Stocktoad on Angry Birds Seasons Winter Wonderham Level 1-24 Walkthrough
- bambenio on Angry Birds Friends Tournament Level 1 Week 100 Power Up & 3 Star Walkthroughs | April 14th 2014
- wrw01 on Millennium Falcon Walkthrough Death Star 2 Level 6-4
- RovioMaster on Angry Birds Epic Complete Daily Dungeon Guide
- wrw01 on Millennium Falcon Walkthrough Death Star 2 Level 6-3
- More Chatter →