Still in a league alone, lol
I had one battle, where it was really intense. When all of my birds were knocked out, my oppenent’s birds died attacking the banner because they had no idea I had thorns and I snatched the win with 576 HP.
I love these moments.
I was lucky to have thorns. :) But yeah, I have a big Friendship Stock, with 155.
Before, all I did was request for Friendship. For like 1 week or so.
I think you play with the levels around your level. I don’t play with like high leveled players. Thorns is good, because it deals 35% damage to the oppenent’s bird attacking your banner, it’s worth it.
Stone is so hard, I have to change my strat.
at Level 15. Maybe I’ll get up to Level 17.
I’m in the league, but in my leaderboard, I have no-one lol.
Also, out of every friend I had (minus Piggy MC), only 1 of my friends promoted. and every friend that plays PvP is on Level +38
I don’t even think my opponents in my league (Lvl 13-16 Wood) don’t even know the trick. We just do it the traditional way. Just play, lose 3, wait, repeat.
and it’s almost the end. 3 mins. I already have 16k and my nearest oppenent has 15k.
I will get 1st Place. :)
and usually, I get 51000 if my strat is successful.
6k and I almost lost. My banner went all the way down to 76 HP with 2 Debuff Effects. Too close. I’m 1st. I ‘ll be stone in no time at all. (until the next 2 days including this)
I know. It happened once and dropped me down to 1 banner remaining.
In 2 days, I got 5k from Daily Objectives 2nd Day. In the lead. >:D
Oh and I’m in Wood League. With the Golden Chilli, I’ll be good to go.
TheAwesome replied to the topic Can't get to my free golden pig machine roll at a friends camp. in the forum Angry Birds Epic Forum 10 months ago
I restarted my game and the friend that has the free roll is a level 23.
After I tapped on it, it feels like it exits and it goes back to normal, but it feels like you in a friend’s camp.
- Load More
- Angry Birds Transformers
- Angry Birds
- Angry Birds 2 Under Pigstruction
- Angry Birds Free & Lite Editions
- Angry Birds Rio
- Hidden Fruit & Items Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Seasons
- 01. Trick or Treat
- 02. Seasons Greedings
- 03. Hogs and Kisses
- 04. Go Green, Get Lucky
- 05. Easter Eggs!
- 06. Summer Pignic
- 07. Mooncake Festival
- 08. Ham'o'ween
- 09. Wreck the Halls
- 10. Year of the Dragon
- 11. Cherry Blossom
- 12. Piglantis
- 13. Back to School
- 14. Haunted Hogs
- 15. Winter Wonderham
- 16. Abra-Ca-Bacon
- 17. Arctic Eggspedition
- 18. South HAMerica
- 19. HAM Dunk
- 20. On Finn Ice
- 21. Tropigal Paradise
- The Pig Days
- Angry Birds Space
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2
- Angry Birds Stella
- Angry Birds Stella Pop
- Angry Birds Web
- Golden Eggs
- Mighty Eagle
- 01. Cobalt Pig Castle
- 02. Desert Pig Castle
- 03. Star Reef Castle
- 04. Mountain Pig Castle
- 05. King Pig's Castle
- 06. Wizpig's Castle
- 07. Red Gates
- 08. Chronicle Caves
- 09. Friendship Gates
Angry Birds Go!
- catsnbirds on Angry Birds Space Red Planet Mirror Level M5-20 Walkthrough
- PeeJayDee27 on Angry Birds Space Beak Impact Level 8-17 Walkthrough
- Kathy on Angry Birds Space Red Planet Mirror Level M5-12 Walkthrough
- karen68 on Angry Birds Space Red Planet Mirror Level M5-12 Walkthrough
- Partshade on Upcoming Angry Birds Epic “The Raiding Party!” Event – June 2015
- to mock a mockingbird on Angry Birds Seasons Tropigal Paradise Level 1-3 Walkthrough
- More Chatter →
- Let’s Play Angry Birds Transformers | Part 25 | Airachnid
- Can you ‘Best the Nest’ in Angry Birds Friends Tournament Week 158 Level 6?
- Angry Birds Friends 2015 Tournament Level 6 Week 158 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Friends 2015 Tournament Level 5 Week 158 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Friends 2015 Tournament Level 4 Week 158 Walkthrough
- More Walkthroughs (all games)