Well, this update isn’t the most likable of all, I think.
– Rovio nerfed the carts so that in some Stunt races, when a cart wasn’t supposed to break after falling off a ridge with a certain amount of strength […]
Yeah, I downloaded it earlier. Seems that the race is fun, because the race track is… so slippery. I had trouble controlling my cart. :P
I also noticed that Rovio nerfed some of the race tracks (eg: Stunt Track 1) so that there are fewer coins. Pretty disappointed, if you ask me.
And new carts are added to different chapters… I’m pretty sure…[Read more]
Oh, seems that I was trying say that I liked AB Go, and wonder whether AB EPIC would really catch my interest in it.
Sorry for the confusion.
I’m gonna try this out, but I wonder if this will be another successful title like AB Go!…
I personally predict that Rovio will also be using AB EPIC to squeeze the money out of our wallets…
Adrian McShade commented on the post, Angry Birds Go Strategy Guide Lesson 4: Kart Tuning Strategies 1 year, 4 months ago
You will have to scan the kart again to make it useable in races, but yes, your upgraded stats will still remain and you won’t have to upgrade again.
@spacemaster Actually, they aren’t really smaller, the camera just zoomed out a bit. I personally welcome this change, but there should be an option to adjust the zooming in of karts.
However, the gem-powerup system is so retarded that I have nothing good to say about it.
Update: @bad-piggies-2, No, they don’t. Since I didn’t really spot a snow-themed episode in the game, there is no way the telepods are going to work. (“Connection Error message again)
If you spot a new episode, do let me know, since I’m still playing on Stunt.
Welcome to the Group @adrianchau
Today, when I was casually walking around at my local toy store, I caught sight of this:
I was kind of surprised to discover new telepods. Could they possibly be a part of the next AB Go update? I rumbled through the whole rack and found four more of these:
There are two more, including a King Pig kart and a Red cart. Catalog here:
- Load More
- Angry Birds Transformers
- Angry Birds
- Angry Birds 2 Under Pigstruction
- Angry Birds Fight
- Angry Birds Free & Lite Editions
- Angry Birds Rio
- Hidden Fruit & Items Walkthroughs
- Angry Birds Seasons
- 01. Trick or Treat
- 02. Seasons Greedings
- 03. Hogs and Kisses
- 04. Go Green, Get Lucky
- 05. Easter Eggs!
- 06. Summer Pignic
- 07. Mooncake Festival
- 08. Ham'o'ween
- 09. Wreck the Halls
- 10. Year of the Dragon
- 11. Cherry Blossom
- 12. Piglantis
- 13. Back to School
- 14. Haunted Hogs
- 15. Winter Wonderham
- 16. Abra-Ca-Bacon
- 17. Arctic Eggspedition
- 18. South HAMerica
- 19. HAM Dunk
- 20. On Finn Ice
- 21. Tropigal Paradise
- The Pig Days
- Angry Birds Space
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2
- Angry Birds Stella
- Angry Birds Stella Pop
- Angry Birds Web
- Golden Eggs
- Mighty Eagle
- 01. Cobalt Pig Castle
- 02. Desert Pig Castle
- 03. Star Reef Castle
- 04. Mountain Pig Castle
- 05. King Pig's Castle
- 06. Wizpig's Castle
- 07. Red Gates
- 08. Chronicle Caves
- 09. Friendship Gates
Angry Birds Go!
- sal9 on Angry Birds Space Solar System Bonus Level S-24 Walkthrough
- TheArtist on Angry Birds Space Solar System Level 10-4 Walkthrough
- sal9 on Angry Birds Space Solar System Update Now Available!
- sal9 on Angry Birds Space Solar System Bonus Level F-10 Walkthrough
- CaptREC on Angry Birds Space Solar System Level 10-1 Walkthrough
- Rowdypup on Angry Birds Space Solar System Update Now Available!
- More Chatter →
- Angry Birds Space Solar System Bonus Level F-10 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Space Solar System Bonus Level S-24 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Space Solar System Level 10-13 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Space Solar System Level 10-12 Walkthrough
- Angry Birds Space Solar System Level 10-11 Walkthrough
- More Walkthroughs (all games)