Zoom?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Zoom?

• I’m playing AB2 on PC with Blue Stacks. The old method of Zooming in and out with the up and down arrows on the keyboard does not work on AB2 as it does with all the other AB games. Am I correct that it IS possible to zoom in and out on other platforms? And if so, is anybody flinging on Blue Stacks and figured out what my fling buddy and I can’t? Thanks for any help here. I couldn’t even see the Boss pig on #30, and it’s darn hard to hit what you can’t see.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

It is possible. Normal “pinching” works on mobile devices.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@waimea Was a while ago since I used bluestacks but I think you could set up your own keyboard keys to emulate mobile inputs.
    Otherwise I think + and – zoomed in and out, but I’m not sure

waimea
    @waimea

Thanks for answering the big question @amslimfordy, that you guys on mobile devices do indeed have the zoom capability.

Also thanks @bad-piggies-2 for the suggestion. I just opened the game and tried your suggestion, but with no luck. It used to be the up and down arrows for the other AB games, but that’s not working. I just now tried every up and down, plus and minus combination I could think of with no success. My friend I’ve flung birds with every day for 3 years is using Blue Stacks on his laptop, and he can’t come up with anything either. Very frustrating. And probably something Rovio can’t help with. I guess I can contact Blue Stacks and see if they have an answer – If I can get an answer that is…l0l. Thanks anyway guys.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@waimea I found this guide on Bluestacks website which shows how to emulate the mobile inputs: http://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/204194239-How-to-map-keys-on-any-app-on-the-BlueStacks-App-player-
    Hope it helps!

waimea
    @waimea

@bad-piggies-2 thanks for that. But BS has me flummoxed again. Firstly, there is no keyboard icon in the tray (I really can’t be screwing that up as your provided page gives pretty pictures). So I got into settings, trying to bring a keyboard up. I did find a place that mentioned keyboard settings, but even after perusing all there, including the advanced setting, it gave me no options to change the keyboard settings. Very odd, yes. And the the suggestion of control+alt+m did not get any response at all. It’s like the game is not responding to the keyboard at all. After 45 minutes of following all directions and trying to get into all settings options, nothing. The F11 key that is supposed to exit you from full screen is not responsive either. I thought maybe I was running an old version of BS, but I checked and I have the most current update. Very frustrating. I know my keyboard responds to AB Seasons and all the other AB games, but not AB2.

Sorry for the long ramble, but I thought I’d let you know I tried everything I could think of. I have a problem report in with BS, but I have a bad feeling they are going to send me the same page as you offered…lol. Oh well, hopefully either my buddy or I will figure out this dilemma. Unless there is someone else out there playing on Blue Stacks who have solved this?

waimea
    @waimea

@bad-piggies-2 your advice will work fine now that I have the newest version of BlueStacks. My version lied to me and said it was the latest version, but I got almost immediate response for the BlueStacks help folk who just told me to reinstall, that I did not have the newest version. Voila. There’s the keyboard that I didn’t have. Unhappily I have an installation error that I’m trying to solve now. But I just wanted you to know your advice was spot on.

Julia Spiegel
    @julia-spiegel

This is the way to zoom out!!!

so the ctrl button doesn’t work for me to zoom in and out. i figured out another method though!! when the level starts, drag the screen so that the bird is on very left. then pull the bird back, and the whole screen zooms out. yay!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Zoom?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.