You took away FOUR slings? WHY?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum You took away FOUR slings? WHY?

• Hey Sal9, (btw, really admire your walk throughs!)

I had neglected my iPhone Friends Tournament for a week, returned to find myself in a thing called Warm-Up Round 1/3, an elementary (for me) series of games and only a wood sling available.

I have two accounts: One in my iPhone, under the name 2Kool, with 3 STARS. **Don’t want to confuse you! My second AGFT account is in my iPad, under the name Furybirddy, with 1 star. I use the Nest on my iPad only, because no way I can read it on my iPhone. Still with me? On both accounts, I had earned the rubber and ice slings, and purchased the Halloween bone and Christmas tree slings. Separate accounts, and separate purchases, no sharing.

NOW. ‼️On my 2Kool iPhone account today I see a padlock on the rubber and ice slings! ALSO, the Bone (Halloween) and Christmas tree slings now have a banner across them, which says “GET.” WHAT HAPPENED?

The Furybirddie (iPad) game is still okay, all there. Today my complaint concerns the 2Kool (iPhone) account only.

I’ve played nearly all the AB games since the beginning. When I got an iPad, I opened and played the same games. Separately. As for the Friends Tournament, Rovio cheated me out of many stars by taking away points or wiping me out. I didn’t care a lot, I hadn’t yet learned to do screen shots. So all’s fair.

But this is different. I had used hard cash to purchase the gold coins necessary to earn and buy those 4 slings for both accounts. Your info says they can’t be taken away. REALLY?

I want them back.

Angela Zeman
    Furybirddie (on iPad)
    2Kool (on iPhone)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Tell Rovio about this at https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us.

This is a fan site. The admins here don’t actually have anything to do with managing the games.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@azeman100 by “Ice” sling do you mean the Glass Smasher (all birds do more damage to glass) or the Diamond Sling (birds ignore gravity while flying)? The Rubber, Diamond, Wishbone, and Jingle Sling are all premium slingshots as opposed to the Wood Chipper, Stone Crusher, Glass Smasher, Golden Slingshot, and original sling which are the “usual”, which may explain why they (the premium) are crossed out

Furybirddie
    @azeman100

Thanks Rowdypup. I meant the diamond sling. I appreciate your help!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum You took away FOUR slings? WHY?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.