Yet ANOTHER bug

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Yet ANOTHER bug

• Anyone else not able to watch videos for extra bird/arena ticket/small treasure chest?

Been like this for over 2 days now so unable to win anything in the arena!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Penz
    @penz

It’s not a bug, just Rovio screwing us again.

Anonymous

No issues with videos for me, still getting a free arena ticket / small treasure chest. I rarely have a need for the extra bird video, but I assume that is still working for me as well.

Sealy
    @sealy

It has happened to me off and on, but I was doing ok today until just now, when I was only 5 POINTS down and really could have used that extra bird! I tried buying too, but it just sat there, then kicked me out of the game.

Kt
    @ktcain

I’ve had no problems with being offered an extra video. I needed that 4 times during last week’s Arena Tourney, always there. I wonder if this is effected by region. I’m in the U.S.

Penz
    @penz

Same here. It’s rare I need the free bird video but when I do its either not available or the option is there but the game freezes and you end up losing the match and back on streak 1.

Mark Melton
    @mark-melton

Yes I was in an arena match and I was behind 4-5 mil but mounting a comeback….I needed one ditsy bird to finish them off…oh joy! I’ll watch video, get the card and make some angry birder cry to momma Why!!!!? But no, video froze logged off the game to my phones homepage.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Yet ANOTHER bug

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.