Yes, my scores are dropping

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Yes, my scores are dropping

• A friend of mine IRL commented that my scores were dropping. Yes, they have been. I have some serious health issues, legacy of Uncle Sam, but the main reason is the 20 second or more delay on the brag screen every time, and the 30 second wait, opening every level, and every time I go back to the main screen, while ABF loads the league results. The final reason, unfortunately, is most of the levels just haven’t been that interesting. I have no desire to brag about getting a higher score than someone else, I consider that rude. Having to wait a minimum of 20 seconds on top of the wait time for loading league scores, really isn’t what I consider enjoyable.

I also dont like levels where no matter how I try, there is a lot of extra stuff left. That in conjunction with the wait times means my motivation to fling bird after bird on my primary platform (ipad) is pretty much nil. Note: For some reason it doesnt look like the long delay for brag prompting occurs on PC.
    At any rate, yes, my scores are dropping. I may drop from platinum league for the first time in months. Of course I’ll keep on playing. Maybe eventually there will be a setting to disable or enable bragging, which would reduce some of the wasted time.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.