Wrecking ball event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Wrecking ball event

Viewing 23 replies - 26 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I tried Ratchet and Ultimate Megatron as per recommendation but I cannot kill Unicron even with all accessories. The level always ends while he has a tiny bit of health left.

loynis
    @loynis

Dunno, my Ratchet kills Unicron long before shuttle flies. The best thing is that Ratchet’s weapon doesn’t suffer from obstacles (like cobalt valley tuns).

I usually fire at blocks with megatron while shield is up and switch on Ratchet immediatly when it’s down.

zeppled
    @zeppled

Is it just me or does it appear that everyone has lost interest in this competition? It would be more interesting if Rovio would let you buy the spark multiple times like they do with the coins.

Joel
    @joel687

I would love it if they let us buy the sparks myltiple times. I already quit this event this morning. It would keep me playing

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I got the only missing accessory and all Spark containers by last Friday night- nothing left for me now but useless coins.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I just got rodimus :)

sheepybach
    @paul13

Same here only needed 1 addon and then got the sparks and that is it, I just play the daily quest now.

ED209
    @ed209

I have everything from the event as well so another one I can leave when it comes round again, just waiting for dead end to appear in a event which doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen anytime soon.

Asen_77
    @asen

Lets light a lamp to Rovio. Yesterday I finished first in the event with a little more then 30 000 points, without spending any gems. When people are not interested, because only one left as oken exchange are sparks and few small things, people are lose interet in that game. You can just put some new articals for bird, just to have something to play fore. Now I spend token for all sparks, for all missing other stuff and now I have more then 2000 tokens for coins. Rovio should let us buy more sparks with tokens, not only unlimited coins.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I see Rovio are at it again with the update .5, In event runs Energon Cubes collected no longer count in the daily quest total, it may sound petty but its not.
    Also I see they’ve messed up Ultra Magnus firepower and is now a waste of time using even with all the addons he wearing. ggggrrrrrr

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 Energon Cubes are not counted when events do not allow an Energonicon. That’s why it is not counted towards your counter as you don’t have an Energonicon active at the moment. Even though you may collect as many as you want, since this event does not have Energonicons, it won’t be counted. It’s been that for a while and not with the soft update.

Phillips
    @phillips

@paul13 It has been that way in previous events when you don’t have Energonicons. They still count if you have an energon character like Energon Starscream and Energon Grimlock as the energon is used to heal the character. Unless you see the energon cube come to your character (or the energonicon) you are technically only shooting the structure not collecting the energon cubes.

sheepybach
    @paul13

ok thanks both, I’m wrong again lol. I’m a year older now and it must be showing lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 It happens lol.

I’m disappointed that Rovio didn’t give another chance to unlock Wheeljack’s accessories during this event. I wasn’t able to earn enough tokens during the Happy Holidays Special Event in order to unlock Wheeljack’s accessories because I had to miss 3 days from that event due to no internet access at the time. At least I was able to unlock Wheeljack himself during that event instead of having to wait who knows how long for him to become unlockable again in future. I wonder what I’m going to do in the game when there is nothing left for me to unlock, and I’ll no longer need to upgrade my Transformers either.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@paul13 Ultra Magnus has been nerfed for a long time. He just doesn’t do enough damage. I had all the fire rate upgrades and I hoped the continuous fire I got this event would help yet it didn’t.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@deszaras

Not as bad as he is now. Like you I got the lot on him and even pigs on the ground takes a while to kill, it’s crazy all the time what they are doing.
    I’m waiting for them to reduce wheeljack and dead end

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

The last live event (Wrecking Ball) I ended up *NOT* using Ultra Magus’s Continous Fire because it seemed less effective: slower / more shots required to destroy blocks and Walking Mortar Towers.

I went back to using all the other damage accessories to get a combined +21% fire rate (Launchers +10% Fire Rate & Matrix +10% Fire Rate) and +10% damage (Elf Hat or Nutcracker Hat).
    Then it meant being careful with my shots and shooting in bursts so as not to the weapons overheat.

Rather than spraying everywhere with Continous Fire accessory but not doing much concentrated damage.

Hope that tip helps you :)

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@paul13 Wheeljack has already been messed with, as mentioned by @elpapam it’s not doing much damage to Unicron because somehow, those missles just fly up and doesn’t seem to do any damage to Unicron’s strength bar!

So it seems Wheeljack’s missles are better used for nearby objects.

I did notice that for Wheeljack map nodes in this new live event End of Road that faraway objects such as distant energicon structures require the cursor to be placed and held at the faraway object so that the missles after the 1st salvo land properly on the target.

Usually requires 2 salvos (with a level 11 Wheeljack) and handholding the cursor until the 2nd salvo lands, before the faraway object gets destroyed.

Can someone confirm that holding down the cursor when shooting at Unicron with Wheeljack, please? Then report to us here. Your help is much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@armourbender

I missed that post sorry. I just did a few runs with him and got the BBG and yep his rockets don’t do any damage at all.

Swing
    @swing

I think Rovio/Exient did another round of nerfing and had a go at egrimlock (among others), it’s not very dramatic but he seems weaker on attack and defense. It is incredibly stupid to buy anything from this people, it’s like buying leprechaun gold, it turns to crap.

Phillips
    @phillips

@swing think the nerfing is mainly in challenges. Regular runs he gets hit by a falling monolith loses 2-3 hearts. In a challenge gets hit by a falling monolith he’s dead.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Wrecking ball event

Viewing 23 replies - 26 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.