WOW!!! NEW GPM EXPLOIT!!! YAY!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum WOW!!! NEW GPM EXPLOIT!!! YAY!!!

• Well, i havent been active for a while, and that is because i have been observing a new exploit.

Here’s how it works:

1. When a FB friend rolls your GPM, a notification appears in your mailbox. Right?
    2. But, after you check on the notification, it DOES NOT GET REMOVED from your mailbox. As a result, every time you open your GPM your Rainbow Bar gets filled up by the notification
    3. Now, as a result i have ALMOST ALL lv 41 set items, making me invincible in Cave 11.

Feel free to use the exploit. But i just pity your opponents in PvP….:)

@flying-falcon

p.s. @admins if this have been mentioned pls just delete this (but send me a message telling me the post)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Actually me and some others we’re discussing this in PM and thinking it’s so good we couldn’t let Rovio find out. Guess they know now. I’m sure using it! But hey if we’re talking about GPM glitches I’ll share mine. If you have Rovio Account logging out and hard closing the app and then logging back in will sometimes get you a free roll from a video on the GPM and GAPM.

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

This was fixed recently wasn’t it?
    At least, it doesn’t work for me anymore.
    Fill your boots while you can if it does though :)

This is pretty well reported now. See the GP thread. This effect seems to jump around from player to player. It seems there is one server (out of many) at Rovio which causes this which would explain only a few members getting this and others losing it at the same time.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Well…. for me it works all the time, but it sometimes gets reset once in a while. After that it is GPM TIME!!!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

This has never worked for me. Whenever I check a message it always disappears, but I’m not using Facebook. I get the 2% increase whether I open the message or not. Quite often I’ll get the increase before I get the notification in my message box. Leaving the message in my message box doesn’t let me get the increase later on.

Enjoy the exploit while it lasts. Rovio is terrible about fixing these exploits so you’ll probably get all the level 41 set items before they get around to fixing it since it took them 3 months to fix the last GPM exploit.

Viking
    @viking

I heard about this before and have tried it every time someone mentions it. No dice here. Can you post your device, OS, and version number? That way we can verify if some of us have the fixed version. I keep my apps up to date. I would like to try and get updated sets, since mine are about 5 level old an need a boost. :)

Bossk
    @henjovr

BTW, is it a 2% increase? Has anyone counted? :)

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I counted and verified that it is 2% a long time ago. Any free spin or 3 LC spin increases the rainbow 2%. Any 20 LC spin increases the rainbow 20% and that has been verified too. I haven’t counted the 5 LC GAPM spins, but they work just like the 3 LC spins.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

I am on iOS 8.1.2, Ipad Mini 3, current version. This only seems to happen if you have MORE than 3 pages of friends. What happens is that your message NEVER gets removed from your mailbox, and therefore every time you open your GPM the exploit works its magic.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@flying-falcon — Well, I was enjoying my full GP bar until this morning. I have a feeling that those people in Finland read this thread and fixed it. Wish they would be as prompt in fixing other problems.

raziel29a
    @raziel29a

I found the new trick, however it is really rare. Sometimes the game allows you to play without internet conection. I found it by accident when I was using arena “Unnamed Player” glitch. For me it happened only twice, however it’s very common for my fiance. don’t know the rules by now. So, when You realize you are not connected to internet and the game does not pop up with reconnect you’re good to go. Every time you enter the golden pig the rainbow bar keeps getting friend’s rolls. I alredy have all 41 epic items :)

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

@raziel29a What unnamed player glitch?!

raziel29a
    @raziel29a

@flying-falcon: Start the game. DO NOT enter the arena. When the game is fully loaded and operational, disable internet connection. Quickly enter the arena. Reenable the internet connection. Your enemy will be “Unnamed player” Usually very weak. You can tell by the mastery bars on his birds that are always empty. This player is rovio emergency replacement team when there are no players available to fight you. They are matched to your current level and beating them shouldn’t be a problem. This way you never get to fight with cheated opponents. After you win with them you spinn the wheel, and again disable internet before pressing play, so again you are matched with “Unnamed Player”.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@raziel29a — Does this work on the regular GP machine? It sounds like that is what you are talking about.
    So if I understand, what you’re saying is:
    Load game
    Disable internet
    Go to nest
    Try GP machine
    ???

raziel29a
    @raziel29a

@mvnla2: well that’s generally it, however you must get the game to work without internet. It happens some times. As soon as the reconnect pops out glitch no longer works. I suggest you try disabling the internet and enable it after reconnect prompt and just play the game without entering GP. As soon as you realize reconnect no longer appears and your internet is disabled you can start entering GP, and each time you open the GP the rainbow bar keeps getting friend rolls.

Disconnecting right before entering GP works in some cases, but eventually reconnect gonna catch you with GP open and then the fun ends.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Actually, I may discover a trick.
    NYC subway doesn’t get reception in all stations, but I am able to play if I logged in before going down to train station.
    I may try this experiment if I had chance. However, if you quit the game before regaining connection, or thw game crashed, you will lose data.

@raziel29a, it won’t work for me, I’m on android. It keeps popping up with the reconnect message. Are you on Android, Apple or something else?

raziel29a
    @raziel29a

@larry, like I said it’s very rare. It happened only twice for me. My fiance on the other hand keeps getting it, practically every time she plays the game. We both play on adroid. She’s playing on phone and tablet. On both her devices the game starts to work without internet after couple of reconnects. Try disabling connection and instantly start a battle, cancel it as soon as you can. Sometimes it does the trick. Also try to disable connection right before opening GP. I sometimes get 3 to 4 times friends rolls that way.

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

It’s working for me!

DdT_7
    @diditkeren

totally worked!! thank you thank you thank you! still tapping to fill my rainbow now.

finally can save up for sea dog and thunderbird

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I’ve tried this, but it never worked on my iPad. However today and probably a few months ago when my rainbow was close to full I was able to get the GPM to fill up an extra 10-12%, but I was still connected to the Internet and I have no idea what triggered it. Once the rainbow was full and I got my set item it didn’t continue to let me add to my rainbow.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

STILL working… But it was a nuisance to be rolling the SAME thing for 3 weeks… But NOW i am INVINCIBLE on the battlefield with my sets…. (Now my only problem is Cave 11 and the dodging, since ALL my items are too powerful, even for the Samurai, Cannoneer and Lightning Bird)

@flying-falcon

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@flying-falcon
    The simple solution is to use old set items or old weapons. If you didn’t keep any, then you made a big mistake. You can use birds like Rogues, Rainbird, Mage, Druid and Skulkers. Skulkers obviously does too much damage in a direct attack so you’d only use him for Tricksy Trick. However I think the Rogues’ Sticky Goo and Cupcake Trap are far better to use.

DdT_7
    @diditkeren

only happened to me once so far. had couple of tries but none worked like before.. thought they fixed it.

PJng
    @pjng

This only seems to happen if you have MORE than 3 pages of friends.

This mean if I play without account is not work? Because most of game I do not sign in, I do not have facebook.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum WOW!!! NEW GPM EXPLOIT!!! YAY!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.