Would you like an angry birds epic 2?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Would you like an angry birds epic 2?

• Wellllll it looks like rovio is still going to go with the elite classes thing,which is kinda boring,even with the inclusion of new boss battles and concepts.
    It got me thinking…would you like an angry birds epic 2?
    I mean angry birds epic is the SAME thing over and over again in those endless caves….and I really wish there was a SEQUEL to the game….well whats your thoughts and opinions?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

NO!
    I’d rather want a second campaign/island for Angry Birds Epic, and some new birds to choose!
    A new game wouldn’t have many friends here because all our progress, all our grinding would be for nothing…

Power Pork
    @abginebird

NO! NEVER!
    i prefer they update the game, not making a sequel!

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

YES!
    Because Rovio will do the opposite that we want.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Angry Birds Epic 2 will come no matter if we want it or not. It would be stupid of Rovio not to release a sequel since they know it will make money, it is not a matter of “if” but “when”.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Even if they don’t make a sequel to Angry Birds Epic, they will most likely release a VERY large update that completely changes the course of the game (AB GO! for example)

Tom Kalogris
    @tom-kalogris

Do not make another epic game. That epic we have now is the best.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Definitely not. If there were to be changes, the ones that @smwforever45 suggested are what I would like to see happen. I don’t want to start from the beginning after all the blood, sweat and tears I’ve shed aleady on this game.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@rowdypup You’re right. We’ll die in seconds after that. Epic wouldn’t be a strong money maker after Rovio’s mistake even when new players come. More like GO!’s history after Rovio’s mistake. GO! was actually still an active money maker before the mistake. At least GO! was the second or third money maker that time. Rovio shouldn’t make the same mistake they’ve done to GO!.
    They think of senior players go out of the game. New guys will emerge. But they’re wrong. Mostly.
    Angry Birds Epic 2 wouldn’t be that fantastic. That’s because Rovio doesn’t know the true meaning of sequel.
    Hope they don’t do that to the next movie.(If there is)

BF10
    @bf10

@rowdypup
    I obviously support you, probably have elite versions of levels. No new game to start over from.

Raizir
    @raizir

@aufar-ramadhan

They ARE planning a sequel to the movie, its not final tho’.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I’ll rather for them to conitune the epic with new island and use the caves as a connector.

There on the new island, we are given new birds to add to the flock (bubbly, please!) and new enemies instead of pigs maybe?

If a new ABE2 is created, I’ll probably play it but not as focused as I was in this one.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Maybe, maybe not.

This is SG
    @sahil-gagrai

That’s a bad idea. Most ABEpic players would not shift to it’s sequel because of their long progress. Many new players will play the sequel instead of original. It would be better if they add new islands just like in ABFight.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

This may amuse you, I had a dream last night that they came out with a game that was a mix between Super Mario and Angry Birds. I played as an angry bird(I’m foggy as to which one) at one point there was something you could do in the game that when done incorrectly would make Yoshi mad and he would chase you and was very hard to escape from. Never make a Yoshi mad ?(it was a green Yoshi in the game though). In my dream it was the best game that I had ever played, not sure it would translate in a real game though. Thoughts?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Manbeast
    You either took too much cold medicine OR you have food poisoning.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@dallasreds

Haha good to know, but nothing a few chili peppers couldn’t fix, right???

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Those are not many details to work with, but it surely sounds like something I’d play :)
    Yoshis are usually not mad – just don’t steal their eggs or harm their friends! I’ve actually drawn a picture that deals with the issue of similar-looking eggs, it’s on my album :P

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

That picture in your album that you drew is good. Two great worlds together.

@shapokomanbeast

Chili peppers can cure anything. You’re right.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Would you like an angry birds epic 2?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.