Wizpig final battle problem.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Wizpig final battle problem.

• Hi, I have problem with final battle. Wizpig kills prince porky every time with single blow after using Samurai shield skill. Prince porky has 860hp, wizpig deals 2050dmg before using shield. Im 42lvl, mastery lvl 16, patch 1.5.4. Pls help.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

You have to try and defeat Wizpig before he can deal this deadly blow.
    Or try to stun Wizpig so he can’t deal the damage (having the Bard class would immensely help).
    Unfortunately there is no way to protect Prince Porky from being defeated when Wizpig strikes… the strongest shield I know, which comes from the Knight class of Red (55%), is still not enough to keep Porky alive…

EDIT: I just thought of another strategy you could try.
    Knight, Cleric, and a third class of your choice. Protect Porky with Knight AND Cleric’s support ability (healing shield). That COULD just be enough to keep Porky alive…

angryde
    @angryde

@leonarth You could always stock up on Veggie Cakes and use the Blues in your line-up. As I recall, I was in a similar situation when I faced WizPig: so, I just used the Blue’s “Egg Surprise” on him every round; so, he remained permanently stunned until Prince Porky was ready to deliver the/his coup de grâce! Good luck! XD

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

You could also bring along Cannoneer and reduce Wizpigs attack strength. If you outfit Knight (or Samurai) with Steel Wall, which reduces attack strength by 10%, and then attack with Cannoneer, that will cut down attack by another 30%. Then Knight’s shield should be enough to keep PP alive with Knight (or Samurai).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Wizpig final battle problem.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.