Wizpig Castle bugs?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Wizpig Castle bugs?

• Hey guys, I’ve already beaten it, but something doesn’t seem quite right, especially during phase 1. During the fight I used the Samurai to shield everyone 40-50%. The zombies attack seems to be negated by this, but when Wizpig uses his ability to let his target attack again, it doesn’t negate it and actually increased the damage from 100-200. (Wizpig’s abilities don’t say they give increased damage, and he doesn’t get more power as the Chilie meter fills, so it has to be a mistake/bug). Same goes for Phase 2 when he unleashes is 600 dmg attack. It hasn’t been getting mitigated by my Samurai ability. It’s making it pretty tough to survive during replays. Anyone else experiencing this?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Nope. Maybe you could email to Rovio. @amslimfordy and @sal9 may be able to help

Jmeredith06
    @jmeredith06

Thanks!

Dark
    @dark494

That’s just how wizpig’s ability works afaik. It’s been that way forever, whoever he randomly targets with his support ability to attack (himself included) deals double damage. Demonic wizpig… I don’t know, I’ve never been able to survive phase 1 without red as paladin, and that mitigation support ability isn’t enough to survive his one-shot explosion. It’s all a matter of getting lucky that he just sits there and does nothing for a couple turns before charging his attack up.

mathilda1973
    @mathilda1973

I am experience another problem: phase 2 is not working in either iphone or ipad. Have already contacted rovio, but haven t got a reply so far.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

It DOES work- but you gotta attack with Porky last and do your moves slowly.

mathilda1973
    @mathilda1973

Thanks, Sir Falcon. Mine took some days to get to function properly again, but it eventually did, and now I am in the first Chronicle Cave…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Wizpig Castle bugs?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.