wishbone sling

Home Forums General Discussions Forum wishbone sling

• Today Rovio are offering a new sling called wishbone and say it’s for a limited time only, does anyone know what it does different ? I feel their should be a demo before we purchase does anyone else agree ?.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Ravinda Bulathgama
    @ravinda-bulathgama

I agree

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@flowerpot Wishbone is a Halloween version of the Golden Slingshot. Just like the Golden Slingshot, it grants extra damage against Glass, Wood & Stone.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — It’s not often that I disagree with you, but since you’re not American, you’re forgiven for being wrong. The wishbone sling is obviously a Thanksgiving version and has nothing to do with Halloween. FYI, the traditional Thanksgiving dinner is turkey, and it is traditional to dry the wishbone, i.e. collarbone, which looks like a sling, and then have 2 people split it by pulling on the two ends. The person who gets the center part (the stem of the slingshot or “Y”) gets their wish granted.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 I own the Wishbone and in the slingshot section of the shop the Wishbone is described as “a spooky Halloween version of the Golden Slingshot”.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — Well, I guess most Finns don’t know about wishbones either.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Just to be sure, I googled wishbone, and couldn’t find any link to Halloween or other spooky things. Would be interesting to know if there is any.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 The Wishbone was sold exclusively for all 3 Halloween tournaments. After the tournament was over the Wishbone wasn’t available in the shop anymore.

I am surprised though that they offered it again for Thanksgiving.

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

I got it during the Halloween tournaments though I agree its more of a thanksgiving fare…Maybe its just me.. but I find it a smidge more accurate then the Golden sling..then again I’m a senior w/glasses :)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum wishbone sling

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.