Winter Wonderham: Bring Nostalgia back… permanently!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Winter Wonderham: Bring Nostalgia back… permanently!

• Oh boy, do I miss Winter Wonderham’s Original Purple Background AND Original Theme music so very badly… I wish Rovio updates Seasons so that Winter Wonderham permanently get back its original purple background (from version 3.1.0) AND original theme music (from version 3.1.0 to 6.5.0). If you want this, then please support this forum and send the word to Rovio.

In any case, why should the purple backgrounds be permanently brought back, well here are pieces of evidence that feature the original purple colors.

1. Winter Wonderham Themed Christmas Cards

2. Angry Birds Trilogy

3. Angry Birds Toons – A Very Toons.TV Holiday

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

4. Angry Birds Season Soundtrack (released in 2018) Album Photo

If one were to look carefully, Winter Wonderham is seen next to Invasion of the Egg Snatchers. And as you can see, it STILL uses the original purple colored background… all the more reason that Winter Wonderham’s purple background color & original theme music should be permanently brought back.

Not to mention that the purple background was also used during the iPad Magician’s video on Abra-Cabacon.

But what are the other reasons to why Winter Wonderham MUST peremanently have back its original purple background? Well…

– Winter Wonderham’s Original Purple Backgroun is a more unique color for a Christmas Episode, and Blue was already used in Seasons’ Greedings.

– I do not like how the blue color change discolors the characters and the snow in the level selct screen, the ending photo, & the version 3.2.0 loading screen.

– The Candy Canes and the Ice Castle are more vibrant in the purple background, while the blue background makes them darker and dull.

– And just like I mentioned earlier, the purple background has been used subsequent times (ex: Seasons’ Soundtrack Photo), making the blue background color change ALL THE MORE POINTLESS!

And why is it that, along with the original purple background, Winter Wonderham should also get its original theme song back (from version 3.1.0 to 6.5.0)? Well, the answer is simple… it is a far more unique & FAR SUPERIOR theme song than the 6.6.0 theme, which is nothing more than an instrumental version of Fly Me Home Tonight.

In short, Winter Wonderham was PERFECT just the way it was back in version 3.1.0, and did NOT have to be changed. So please support this forum & send the word to Rovio that Seasons NEEDS to be updated because Winter Wonderham NEEDS to permanently have back its original theme music AND its original purple background.

You can also help support this forum by visiting the petition for Winter Wonderham from the link below. Then sign the petition and share it.

https://www.change.org/p/rovio-entertainment-return-winter-wonderham-back-to-its-perfect-ways

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

@furyslinger200 You can have all this and more if you download Angry Birds Seasons off the archived version of download.angrybirds.com. The AB modding community is small really so we like to think of ourselves as an underworld, But a mod like that shouldn’t be too hard to make though, if you want to make anything yourself then you could reply to this thread.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

Well, that is an interesting idea. But I’m not quite comfortable with it. Besides, in terms of Angry Birds, I’m an iOS user. So, for now, the best thing to do is to support this forum AND send the word to Rovio.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

@furyslinger200 TBH, I like the blue background better than the purple one, It gives it more of a “winter wonderland” feel.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

I understand. But… Personally, the original purple background has been a HUGE deal of Nostalgia when Seasons was at version 3.1.0 Plus, it’s a more unique color. Blue was already used in Season’s Greedings, and possibly other subsequent Christmas episodes. And since I have gathered evidence to prove that the purple color has been used more so than the Blue Background, as shown from the evidence listed above, I think it’d be better that the background color is changed back, in addition to bringing the ORIGINAL theme song back to replace version 6.6.0’s instrumental version of Fly me home Tonight. Both the original theme music AND original purple background for Winter Wonderham have been a HUGE deal of nostalgia to me (especially back when the episode was at Seasons version 3.1.0 during Christmas of 2012), and that’s why I want everyone to support this forum, & send the word to Rovio that we want Wonter Wonderham’s original theme song AND original purple background colors back.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

I made a mod regarding the theme once and posted it on the modding thread a while back, here’s what I said:

I made a simple mod for PC that mixed the mobile version of Winter Wonderham with the PC version. to install just download Angry Birds Seasons from here and replace the “ab_christmas2012_theme.mp3” file with mine. Happy flinging! And ignore the fact that I posted a Christmas mod before Halloween and Thanksgiving.

UPDATE: I just realized that this change is why the pigs and some birds look discolored in the background/end card/title screen, meaning that it may possible to reverse it, also, @furyslinger200 funny that you menton this now as I played Winter Wonderham on Amazon Kindle Fire when it came out and I remember it being blue.

Angry_Bird
    @angry_bird

I want all of this! I hope we get a seasons update this year! I doubt we will but hopefully we will get a Christmas miracle! Please If anyone who has a say in what Rovio does happens to see this I know all of us fans want updates to all the original games! I’m finally getting used to angry birds 2 it’s a great game but so are the others! I miss the days when we got constant updates on all the apps! I have faith it will happen again! Thanks Rovio for being so creative and making such an amazing set of games!

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

Well, the link to the petition for Winter Wonderham is listed. If you want Rovio to update Seasons so that Winter Wonderham permanently gets back its original purple background AND original theme music, then click on the link to te petition, sign it, and share the petition links via any means (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).

whodeletedme
    @whodeletedme

I will bring back the purple theme in 3.2.1

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Winter Wonderham: Bring Nostalgia back… permanently!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.