Win the tower everyday no matter how many pigs you get…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Win the tower everyday no matter how many pigs you get…

• Well this works for bluestacks so i don’t know other versions…just install ab2 in bluestacks than install ”cabinet” apk then open cabinet and follow this path INTERNAL STORAGE > ANDROID > DATA > COM.ROVIO.BABA >FILES >SAVE…just open the tower and choose 1 card then go to cabinet and copy the ”save” folder to somewhere else then go back to game and open an other card if you hit a pig close the ab2 and copy the ”save” file you copied earlier and place the old save file into ”FILES” folder after you delete the save file in ”FILES”folder then again go back to game and open another card…repeat this until you reach to the top.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Jon S
    @jon3800

Thanks for sharing, but I really wish you hadn’t :(

desperados
    @desperados

lol don’t worry this is not a glitch to be fixed as it includes no modifying just copy,paste,delete the file at the right time and keep going,faster method of back up and uninstall app…tower is broken for normal play as you get pig at second floor…this method also proven that at same certain levels the pig is suppose to appear no matter what card you choose as at floor 45 for me today i picked second card and there was a pig then picked first card after restart then got pig again and picked fourth card and there was a pig lastly i picked second card again it was pig there…after 5 pigs at same level i picked another random card and finally there was no pig.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Statistically speaking you CAN get a pig on 2nd floor. The issue is as you identified, there are cases that no matter your choice you will hit a pig, unlike what Rovio will have you believe based on the odds of drawing one of four cards (25%).

desperados
    @desperados

Yeah based on pure luck it should’ve been harder to find a pig in a 4 card but finding the pig for 5 times in a level seems to be not a luck but a programmed fact of guaranteed pig replacement by the program code…a person should be extra lucky to find pig 5 times in same floor.In total you draw 72 cards until you reach to the top floor and out of 72 there are 30-40 pig draws most of the time and that’s not pure if it happens all the time.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Exactly. It is one of those things that make you wonder…

Katydid
    @katydid

I don’t wonder at all. There are far more pigs then there should be!

Seth Kaye
    @seth-kaye

hmm. Any idea which save file?I have three in the directory as well as a “index” file

desperados
    @serkann

oh yes Seth if you read the first post everything is written there…it works for bluestacks only.

Chopsting
    @chopsting

I mean if you want to get banned, I’m sure this is a great way to do so! GG

desperados
    @serkann

lol rovia has noting to do with this,it’s not cheating it’s a back up method it’s players save folder they can use old save or new save it’s up to their decision i tell this method in every clan i join some players who tried already got all hats and there’s method for mobile platforms too but i don’t know it ask it to those players here who got all hats.

Adam0n
    @adam0n

Thanks for that. Worked fine. For how long have you been doing this this ? I am just wondering about the safety of that method ( can that can cause a ban for : “taking advantage of the game exploits” ?) Cheers.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Win the tower everyday no matter how many pigs you get…

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.