Will you continue playing the arena in the third season?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Will you continue playing the arena in the third season?

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 382 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@killerkea @angryjohnny I forgot to mention that when I clicked on the trophy icon and then on my S-III diamond trophy… it was called ‘0011BCLT0033-667-321,’ or something similar, rather than the usual ‘Trophy awarded for reaching the diamond league in season III’ or whatever it is…

Bossk
    @henjovr

I had that too @angryde yesterday. Today when I logged in that String reference was gone and the normal text was shown.

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

Well, for me I’m not going to try in season four because now I understand what you guys feel. First of all, it happens too much when I get teams that are level 28+ when I’m only level 24. Second I also get too many teams rank ten, how is that possible? Finally it happens too much when both banners fall at the same time and I always lose. I can just get number one in wood and number 15 in stone. 1400 snouts per two weeks sounds for me pretty good. Scrapping set items also give friendship essence.

burbman
    @burbman

@angryjohnny – I have the same issues as you. 26 days left in wood league, Season 7 week 4/12, and zero other players on my leaderboard. I am just completing my dailies, taking my free spins (even though they are in wood league), and spending more time accumulating mastery outside of the arena. Honestly, I was very surprised not to see more comments here.

SirPranceALot
    @sirprancealot

The fourth week arena GPM is currently set at diamond for me. I did my free roll earlier today and got the Blessed Blanket. It was level 52 and had the diamond league emblem even though we’re all at wood this week.

Anyone else notice this on their game?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

Yes, I have noticed that too. It looks like they have let us get GAPM items at the level we finished arena season three at for one week. It will probably drop for next week.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I too am getting GPM items at diamond level. Sure would like it to last more than one week.

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

Angry Johnny, Burbman – I have the same deal with 26 days left in Wood league and in a league by myself.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@burbman @bikerdood Good to know that I am not alone in this :-)
    I have a support ticket about this issue but so far Rovio have not responded to it. It will be interesting to find out if they know what happened.

mich
    @m-ich

Yep, my GPM is still at diamond level, too. I am really hoping this is a deliberate change – if we have to start over in wood each season, we at least get to keep our GPM level.

orbis.pictus
    @orbis-pictus

@angryjohnny same problem here. So we are waiting for Rovio response from you :)

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@angryjohnny
    Why are you complaining that your GAPM is working at Diamond level?

That is the way they should have made it to begin with if they are going to make everyone restart in the wood league every season since it is absurd that you can’t get any decent items until you make it back to the Diamond level.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@killerkea We are not complaining about the Golden Pig, the issue that I have reported is that for some reason a few of us was not promoted to season 4 in the arena. Instead it seems like we got thrown right into season 7, week 4 were we are alone in our leaderboards and have more than 20 days until the next league.

Yes, it is as weird as it sounds :-)

seggy
    @seggy

Anybody know if you still get the highest trophy if you hit the highest level, but then drop back down in subsequent weeks? Or do you only get it if you finish the season at the highest level? Would be really nice to get it early and then take a week or few off. :-D

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

season 7 week 4 and 21 days left???
    what is going on here?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@duiksmurf Several of us here are having the same issue. It has been reported to Rovio but so far they have not answered.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@RovioHuzz — Any answer for people who are in Season 7 of the arena???

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I also got put in the season 7 week 4 with 21 days left group this week. At first it also showed 6 objectives. The same 3 objectives appeared below the top 3. After refreshing the screen it went back to 3, but the season 7 week 4 issue didn’t correct itself.

mich
    @m-ich

@killerkea Me too. I originally started in season 4 week 1, did not fight any battles though. Since Sunday I’m in season 7 week 4. I hope Rovio get this fixed before I actually plan to start this arena season around week 6.

On the upside, my GPM still says Diamond League.

angryde
    @angryde

@RovioHuzz I had some glitching when S-IV kicked in — as outlined in my previous posts — but it’s all resolved now. Even my glitchy ‘diamond crown’ AGPM spin animation is AOK.

Fertal
    @fertal

I’m in the same situation… glad to know that I’m not alone!

my GPM instead still says Gold League, but it was so also the last week at the beginning of the new season… It’s depends on the fact that I’ve finished the last season in Gold League…

mich
    @m-ich

@fertal Did you reach anything higher than gold in an earlier season? I would be interested if the GPM shows the last league reached in the previous season, or the highest league ever reached.

Fertal
    @fertal

unfortunatly, the gold league was the last reached AND the highest reached :(

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

Today, I got 2nd in my wood league, but I did not move up. Instead, it said I had 21 days left to go. Now it says 265 days left, and most of the buttons including the one to start a battle don’t work…

angryde
    @angryde

@audioman612 Yeah, I got second in wood for S-IV W-I and my transition to stone was super glitchy too… but it all resolved after a log-out log-in.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Will you continue playing the arena in the third season?

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.