Will you continue playing the arena in the third season?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Will you continue playing the arena in the third season?

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 382 total)
  • Replies
  • LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Wow, I don’t believe it. I’m going to finish 2nd with 63k points this week. I have a feeling no one really tried after the cheater posted 777k points on day 1.

angryde
    @angryde

I got demoted to platinum this week :( Sux. Insanely competitive league. The top 10 all had trophy counts over 100,000 – I’ve never even REACHED 100,000!

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I was fortunate and sneaked into Diamond this week. Hopefully, I’ll be able to hang around for a couple weeks and grab some decent Arena Gear.

Of course , the first place person already has double my current total. So…maybe hanging out one week here is all I’m going to get.

Tman
    @tman

@londojowo, I wonder if you were in my same league. I saw that player too. Even complained to Rovio. They said they are working on fixing the problems, but they didn’t remove the cheater.

I’m not in my second or third week of being in Diamond. Since I’m rank 10 on most of my birds, it’s become easier to stay in higher leagues. Previously I just scraped in to Platinum and was stuck in Gold for the first two seasons. My leagues have been moderately competitive.

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

i really hate this i always get into diamond in the LAST week. i cant get any gear from diamond. i think its possible it could happen again

beaujack
    @beaujack

Against my better judgement I started Arena again. I into the 4th week. I’ve reverted to my old brute force strategy with Samurai, Seadog and Spies. The AI wastes its attack on spies while I destroy the banner.

Putte
    @puttekula

Nope, Im out of it now…. Unless they release more caves. And that Arena thingy. I have won every level by now, and only got Wood and Diamond frames. So for what reason to grind any more…?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

The real question is whether people are going to continue playing this season. I’ve been in diamond for a couple of weeks, but I can’t play the arena now without game crashing, so I will get demoted before I get a decent rainbow riot.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 Yeah, I was demoted last week and am in 13th this week – all due to arena crashes. I reached diamond in week 7 of season 3… but am gunna miss the 5x rainbow riot, unfortunately. Such a bummer.

Bossk
    @henjovr

I really hope we’re getting the new level cap before the season ends… That way we can get some diamond arena gear with the new levels..

Now that the trophies between seasons are unique I have a small reason to keep playing to Diamond each season.

I kinda hope that we can display the previous tropies as well (maybe smaller) next to the most recent trophy.
    Perhaps an extra reward for getting all diamond trophies..

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@henjovr That’s no use, players are getting stronger while you are.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

The is one strange week for me. Only 5 players out of the 15 have scores. I’m in first with 48.5k, second is at 40k, third is at 30k, fourth at 25k. and fifth at 1k points.

angryde
    @angryde

Somehow, I managed to remain in platinum… despite crashes (after being demoted from diamond last week). I was hoping for an easier run in W:11. Unfortunately, 13h 41m into to the week… the leaders already have between 15000 – 20000 trophies. I think that’s me done!

mich
    @m-ich

@angryde You may just be experiencing a streak of bad luck. I got promoted from platinum to diamond the week before last by just doing objectives, and stayed in diamond last week even though I stopped playing on thursday.

By the way, I battled your team a few days back. Sorry to say that your birds didn’t stand a chance. ;)

angryde
    @angryde

@m-ich You are spot on, mate. I’ve had some great luck re: this game – so I can’t honestly complain! And – lulz – I’m sure you destroyed my team! Only Rovio’s moronic AI is vulnerable to my newb ‘tactics’ ;)

t_russell
    @tigerussell

I don’t understand how any of you are still playing this game? It’s now so jumpy/glitchy/crashy as to be nigh unplayable for me. I used to love it but now I just check in for dailies if I can without a crash. Such a shame. No new content in forever, just a new class once in a while. Bored.

angryde
    @angryde

@tigerussell Each update makes it less appealing, for sure. Especially on an iPad 2. More PS4 in my future than Rovio stuff.

mich
    @m-ich

I finished the third season with a diamond trophy (third in a row) despite the fact that I didn’t play for 4 weeks, hardly played in week 5 and only did objectives afterwards. The arena is definitely getting less competitive. I am going to start even later the next season, but with this amount of effort, I think I’m going to add another trophy to my collection.

angryde
    @angryde

@m-ich Yeah, I reached diamond in week 7… but then dropped back to gold as a result of all the update crashes/bugs. Somehow managed to return to platinum by the end of week 12; despite barely playing and missing a tonne of objectives. Happy with that, all things considered.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Ummmmmm, didn’t the Arena use to show the time of the weekly leagues?:

Screenshot_2015-09-07-15-44-52.png

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

OK this is weird. For some reason the Arena says I am already on week 4 of this season o_O

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@angryjohnny There is something wrong with your game since it should show 6 days left not 28 because it is supposed to show the number of days left in the week and there should be 12 weeks in a season.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I finished in diamond, but will not play this next season for a couple of reasons:
    1) I’m going on vacation for a couple of weeks with little internet access.
    2) I really got tired of all the level 50, rank 12, rating >1000 opponents in diamond.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 I totally identify… I’m not sure that I’ve the willpower to battle through S-IV. But, then again, I said that at the beginning of S-III. D’oh!

@killerkea
    When I accepted my S-III reward and triggered the start of S-IV my counter said ’28 hours left.’ But it corrected after I logged out/in.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@killerkea Yeah, I opened a support ticket with Rovio about this to see what they have to say. I also noticed it says that I am playing in season 7 already. What the heck could have happened? O_o

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Will you continue playing the arena in the third season?

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.