Will Stars level fall back to gold league?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Will Stars level fall back to gold league?

• I am wondering that, if one finally wins the diamond league and obtain the Star 1 badge, will he/she fall out of the diamond league (i.e. fall to the gold league) if not struggling hard to stay in?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

It all depends on how hard one pushes to stay there. I was once Diamond Star 1, but am now back in Silver league, as I spent more time focusing on other AB games, and have not used power ups for a while now.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

If you’re a diamond 1 star and you lose enough rating points you will become a diamond no star. Only after that can you fall back to gold league.

Squirrel
    @shirley-bash

It’s BS that they will demote you like this. I’m currently battling stage 4 Cancer and there is going to come a time where I’ll be too sick to play. To take away what I’ve worked so hard to get is absurd!

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

sorry to hear friend…yep it bites, I took a couple weeks off and found myself back to silver..Rovio is all about $$$…not player loalty or feelings..wadda ya gonna do right.. peace

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Will Stars level fall back to gold league?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.