Will my Angry Birds games' progress be safe?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Will my Angry Birds games' progress be safe?

• My tablet broke and i will get a new one on this month or next month.I got 3 stars in all levels on some epigsodes,Bird Wears and Golden Eggs in Angry Birds Seasons and Angry Birds Classic,if i connect my Facebook profile with them will all my progress be saved?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • SquawkTron
    @jordan-burns

Yes, your progress will be saved if you connect your games to Facebook.

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

@jordan-burns I know,but i’m scared if i connect with Facebook and lose a part of my progress.Because last year,i tried to connect to Facebook in Angry Birds Seasons and it was succefully worked but i lost a part of my progress on Summer Camp and some Bird Wears and had to make everything again!

SquawkTron
    @jordan-burns

Yeah, that happened to me, too. I was really disappointed that I lost half of my progress at first, but I decided to just play through the game again to get my progress back, and now everything’s good. Therefore, just connect the original Angry Birds game to Facebook, and as for Angry Birds Seasons, wait until you get your tablet fixed, so you don’t have to worry about losing your progress again. 👍

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

@jordan-burns Well….I will just wait and see.

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

Also,my tablet broke entirely and there’s no way to fix it,i’ll probably get a new one on Black Friday.

SquawkTron
    @jordan-burns

Okay. Whatever works for you. 👌

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Will my Angry Birds games' progress be safe?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.