Wierd server issue – Anyone else having Red keep going offline in the Arena?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Wierd server issue – Anyone else having Red keep going offline in the Arena?

• I tried both wifi and LTE. I have full connection but this morning every Arena fight, my Red keeps going offline midway through the battle and I keep losing my winning streak due to this bug. This just started happening this morning and certain it’s not my connection. Anyone else having this issue?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@ezeromark, I noticed it just once (I think on iPhone not iPad) & ended up losing the Fight, so fortunately or unfortunately it made no difference.

TomT
    @tomt

@ezeromark I just lost my 22-winning streaks for NO REASON. I didn’t go offline. I won the fight, and I lost winning streaks when it was calculating my points. For no reason.

Nothing I can do. I’m pretty sure it’s going to take them 2 days to figure out the problem, and they will apologize and tell me there is nothing they can do.

Skayra
    @skayra

Mine is different bug.

i made 12 streak and like 2 hour i didnt played. Just loged now and i save my streak gone

There wasnt a angry pig for the %10 bonus.

i win fight, i get 10 point from winning and there NO streak.

My streak like erased.

there some possibilitys

1; if someone used my phone and lose my streak, there would a angry pig.
    2; if someone lost my streak than win 1 duel; in this case there will not have a pig BUT i would get better point. i get 10point only from win.

But anyway no one cant use my phone because i was using it lol.

At the point my streak missing and its a GAME FAiL.

Hope rovie can fix that bugs because really that bugs can make me quit game if they gonna happen again and again

Meme
    @karlijn

@TomT 22 streak. That hurts!

I’ve lost a streak too, but thought i must have been mistaken. Now I wonder..
    Worse is when you are playing a whooping game; birds flying of grid in match 3,4 and 5s. And then game crashes… Sure win down the drain. Winning streak gone too.

Noticed bug: when paying a gem to play in arena and game gets interrupted and you go off line, the gem is not taken from total. I have a feeling ppl are prowling around for opponents with winning streaks this way. (As this gets them extra points when they win, and if they feel they were not good enough to beat you they simply go off line…
    On the other hand when connection is lost it’s good it does not cost you the gem as well. Winning streak will be gone…

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Wierd server issue – Anyone else having Red keep going offline in the Arena?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.