why are some people able to get hundreds of thousands

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum why are some people able to get hundreds of thousands

• I just started the new tournament that began 30 minutes ago. I am in second place with a little over 5,000 points. The person in first has over 100,000. How is that possible? I don’t mind losing fair and square, but not cool losing either to cheating or a glitch. What gives!!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@bombgirl People use hacks to get that high. They can also hack to get millions of HP and hundreds of thousands of damage for their birds.

druid
    @druid

lol, that just happened in the silver league..
    9pm: we moved to the 3rd league (silver)
    9:30pm: 2 players had about 5700 points (all objectives + the wheel) and 3 around 2700
    10pm: 1 player has 41420 points, 1 has 11430, the others are between 5500 and 6500

:)

anyway, I’m glad that I’m in silver, I can remain here for a few weeks, and maybe finally rovio does something with this. and the players who work with infinite codes: why are they playing at all? where is the fun in “no competition” ? well, its their problem, not mine :) it can be lonely up there.. :D

cheers,

-d2k-

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

The high scores may or may not be due to hacks. I’m in the next league now and I’m aware of how to get higher scores, but in order to do so, I have to win which is difficult against stronger opponents who are maxed out.

bombgirl
    @bombgirl

I don’t understand why they play either. Why take pride in something you didn’t work for. It is taking some of the fun out of it for me though. Why play when I can never win because of cheaters? Frustrating.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Rovio really needs to do something to stop the resetting of objectives.

Tman
    @tman

I moved up a league today, and I’m seeing the top person in my leaderboard with over 130,000 points. All others have reasonable amounts given the objectives and time to play. I hope Rovio takes action. It makes it that much harder to move up when first place is so unattainable.

burbman
    @burbman

For all of those concerned about unreasonable scores on their leaderboards, do something about it. I just did, and send Rovio an email including a screen capture of the leaderboard including the questionable scores. Without this information, Rovio will be left searching for a needle in a haystack so to speak with all the game players. At least this information will give them an idea of where to start looking for the cheats. I sent my email to support(at)rovio(dot)com

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I think “midnight Cinderella” may do the trick, but it doesn’t work for me.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

They HACK the game. Search “Angry birds epic hack unlimited health” on Google and u will know what i mean…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum why are some people able to get hundreds of thousands

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.