Why are some energonicons highlighted while selecting while others aren't?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Why are some energonicons highlighted while selecting while others aren't?

• When you select a character for a run, some of the energonicons are lit up and others aren’t. Does anyone know why? Also I’ve noticed when I use any of them other than the original 3(emp,shield, or strike) the pigs and missiles they hit don’t pay out rewards or coins…anyone else notice that also?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • SoloAz
    @soloaz

@rick-roller
    Not sure if this is the cause, but I do notice that when I collect a new energonicon, if I haven’t used it or clicked on it yet, it appears as if I don’t have access to my entire arsenal. Once I click on it (almost as if I’m activating it), all my energonicons are available for any character I use. As far as the payout, I’m not sure. My personal opinion is that some weapons aren’t as useful or powerful as others so they yield little to no results. Also, depending on the type of weapon, every one won’t yield coins (e.g., Sub-Woofer, shakes the towers, but that is all). So some are more of a coolness factor rather than coins. Hope that helps!

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Yes, I’ve seen unlit energonicons too, but can’t figure why. Not having to do with being used or no, at least.

Speaking of highlighting, sometimes there are *bots* that are non-highlighted in the mission squad screen. At first I assumed that they are bots currently waiting for a node, but it turned out to be clearly not the case. So far I haven’t figured any correlation with anything either.

Rick
    @rick-roller

@werehamsta. Yea, I’ve noticed the ones in the missions section also. I still have no clue why they are like that.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@rick-roller

“Also I’ve noticed when I use any of them other than the original 3(emp,shield, or strike) the pigs and missiles they hit don’t pay out rewards or coins…anyone else notice that also?”

It’s not your imagination.

Glassor – no coins from Big Green Missiles?

But it’s not all pigs – only the balloon pigs. All other pigs pay coins normally.

Rick
    @rick-roller

Also have you noticed that in the pig city levels when you use 3 cubes for the EMP strike to take out the balloon pigs that come down where there’s no ground(right in front of the path/catwalk you run along) they don’t pay out as well, unless you shoot some as they fall.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“Also have you noticed that in the pig city levels when you use 3 cubes for the EMP strike to take out the balloon pigs that come down where there’s no ground(right in front of the path/catwalk you run along) they don’t pay out as well, unless you shoot some as they fall.”

Interesting. I haven’t specifically noticed when it happens, but I’ve seen that sometimes they don’t pay out after they fall.

I’ll have to pay closer attention next time I play.

I’m wondering if it’s because they balloon pigs don’t technically die until they splat on the ground, but if they fall down a bottomless pit then they can’t actually splat!

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

In Pig City if the balloon pigs fall down the pit they dont give any coins but any of the blocks or the other pigs if they fall down the pit you get coins for that!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Why are some energonicons highlighted while selecting while others aren't?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.