Who is your best bot

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Who is your best bot

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@tobyjug Speaking of ricochet, it still viable in higher levels? (When upgraded and accessorized)

Because @lemongrab has told me it is not and when I asked how he still hasn’t responded yet.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@daniel-cho

Ricochet is one dimensional and is not like any of the Grimlocks.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@daniel-cho

Optimus_Pig is right.

Ricochet’s problem isn’t that he’s weak, it’s that his damage is point-to-point. There’s no splash or area-of-effect damage.

Ricochet can’t clear out a dense pile of blocks because it’s basically one shot kills one block.

Compare that to say Soundwave or Blaster, where just one shot will destroy the block, all of the blocks near it, and all of the pigs sitting on top of those blocks.

On the other hand, Soundwave is basically helpless against say a WMT, but Ricochet can shred those guys in no time flat.

So it really just comes down to what you’re trying to accomplish with a specific TF.

You can’t get good score in Spark Run or in the events using him. He is only usable at destroy WMT Day in the events.

He’s in the same squad with Deadend (Hot Rods). Try to get Deadend when he’s available instead of investing your resources to Ricochet.

Don’t you have Soundwave, Ultimate Megatron, Grimlocks?

If you’re worried that your character can’t kill a WMT then just run away from those flying fire balls to avoid severe damage.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@lemongrab I see, thank you guys. My soundwave is too weak against flying pigs but he’s levelling up right now. I have GSG. Pretty nice but since he’s slower than the Terrance bots I need practice avoiding WMT fireballs and timing on monoliths. I don’t have UM yet… But who needs UM when you have DM? They seem rather similar.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@daniel-cho GSG is a good bot to use. I prefer him above the other grimlocks. He can destroy fireballs by manually targeting them, but you don’t need to dodge the fireballs too much since he can take a lot of hits. His slow speed is an advantage, especially on missile days and against Boss Pig and Unicron.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Goldbite Grimlock is slower than GSG and deals more damage.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m glad everyone agrees how awesome bumblebee and his variants are. Ultra Magnus is a beast but not like Jazz. Whew. He’s a force of nature. Lets not forget Windblade either.

Geli
    @geli

Windblade!!! Almost forgot how magnificent it is! Especially on those long distance shots on Energon structures!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

How about that Sunstorm or regular Starscream!

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Are you guys deluded? You didn’t mention SHOCKWAVE?!?!! Pity, pity.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

What of Barricade

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@quickgaming Barricade is supposed to be decent, not really the best bot. Guys how come you guys aren’t saying shockwave is OP? (Is he actually decent? I was in the assumption that shockwave is OP)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Level 7 ####### ########* with 15% bonus.

* Yet another Transformer R/E might nerf.

BTD
    @daabnoob

Mine is… Arcee. She fires quickly, reloads quickly, and can take down towers with ease! lvl 3 tho ;-;

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Who is your best bot

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.