Who else wants another slingshot game?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Who else wants another slingshot game?

• Lately Rovio seems to have been diverging from the original slingshot gameplay in favor of a bunch of spinoffs that have little to do with Angry Birds as a whole. Heck, the last slingshot game I can remember was Angry Birds 2. How many years ago was that?

Did Rovio forget what the original games were like? I want to see Rovio release more games along the lines of the original. If we get lucky we might even see a sequel to Angry Birds Stella! (Just because they canned the original doesn’t mean her adventures are completely finished. Fingers crossed!)

Rovio, if you’re listening, please make another slingshot game. The constant stream of spinoffs is making you seem more like King than the unique company you once were. I’m sure if you released a new classic game, your fans will be quite pleased!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Guillermo Masip
    @guillermo-masip

angry birds matilda

Kathy
    @kathy

There is a forum called Rovio representative in the Nest,, his name is @wingmanjuan

Please leave you pleas for more updates and slingshot games in that forum, A bunch of us have already made our comments about this an be it goes directly to Rovio

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Hey fellas,

Feedback received! On the other hand, I can’t comment on future titles, so you’ll have to stay tuned!

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

Thank you, @wingmanjuan ! If Rovio actually listens to us, we might be getting a whole new classic game! (Hopefully not like Angry Birds 2, though. It’s the Sonic 4 of Angry Birds.)

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

Thank you, @wingmanjuan ! If Rovio actually listens to us, we might be getting a whole new classic game! (Hopefully not like Angry Birds 2, though. It’s the Sonic 4 of Angry Birds.)

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

Oops, accidentally posted the same thing twice.

Angry_Bird
    @angry_bird

I couldn’t agree more! Those original games are so important to me! I hope they continue all of them and keep using the formula we all fell in love with! I will never stop playing the slingshot games! Anytime I get a new device I start over from the beginnimg on all of them and it never gets old! In a weird way these games have helped me get through some really rough times and I really mean that! Thanks rovio for all your hard work please continue  I would like to thank all of the people that run this forum too! Please listen to us rovio! I’ll gladly pay money for ad-free slingshot games like I said they don’t and won’t get old its a perfect gane !

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Who else wants another slingshot game?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.