Which versions have ad video for roll option?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Which versions have ad video for roll option?

• A lot of people are saying they can watch an ad video for a free roll on the Golden Pig Machine but as of v1.0.10 on iOS I have never seen this. Is it only for Android or Windows Phone users?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I see it on iPad.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

I’m not sure if its only on Android but mine appeared for an average of one roll a day.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Last free roll on iPad v1.0.10 was without an ad, and without a friend. However, without friends, it appears that they occur less than 1/day.

Bob101910
    @bob101910

Never seen it on Windows Phone.

Drahkos
    @drahkos

I use android, and have never seen it either.

TomC
    @tomc

@mvnla2 Do you mean a free roll at Piggy McCool’s or the one-time free roll when you first get the machine?

I’m using iPad but have not seen this in v1.0.8 or v1.0.9 either.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@tomc @Drahkos @Bob191910 — I was getting ~1 free roll a day without ads (I think, but certainly some without ads) and without facebook friends until a few days ago. I think you got it from Piggy McCool. Will let you know if ever see another one. I sent a message to Rovio support, and they said they were (now?) less frequent than 1/day.

burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 – The free roll with video does not appear to be version specific, but rather is based on what is being “pushed” by Rovio at the time. Usually movie trailers but can be trailers for other games in the app store or other Rovio apps for me. I get about one per day, but have seen them as often as every three hours, or as far apart as three days. I received them in versions 1.0.8, 1.0.9, and 1.0.10 on my iphone. There is no outside prompt to notify you that this is available, rather you need to periodically tap on your golden pig to see if the message appears on the right side of the screen. Far more regular is the roll on Piggy McCool’s machine, which I think you can request along with essence (that he never provides) every 24 hours.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Burbman — How do you ask Piggy McCool for a free roll?
    I’m impressed by how many free rolls you’ve gotten with ads! I’ve seen very few.

burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 – On your totem pole, tap on the blue section, and then tap on the button asking your friends for friendship essence. I never get the essence, but a free roll on PMC’s gold pig shows up about once per day. Honestly not sure if the two are related, but it doesn’t hurt to try.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

Try tapping the Golden Pig Machine every time you go back to your camp, maybe you’ll find the free roll.

By the way: Do you know tap and hold the “nest” in the map and camp actually tells you details about it?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

When I tap and hold the nest in the map it just says

Camp
    The birds’ camp.

When I tap and hold the nest at camp it says

Birds’ nest
    This is where the birds’ eggs are kept.
    Cozy!

With the exception of the characters tapping and holding doesn’t give you any really useful info.

On my iPad I sometimes get a free pig roll after watching a video, but I haven’t been able to determine a pattern to when it appears. You just click on the golden pig often and hope to see a sign on the right side of the screen that says free pig roll when you watch a video. You can also watch videos for a free healing potion when in combat and about to use a potion. A third place you can watch a video is before a battle and you’ll gain a 10% bonus to health and damage for the next battle. I like to save it for either the golden pig or a tough battle like a castle or dungeon. Unfortunately I’ve never seen the 10% bonus for a battle when you have to use a friend.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@killerkea I did mention the Camp and nest thing, I just figure that not many people can find that out, so I decided to share it.

You won’t get the “Watch a video and get 10% more health and damage” during Dungeons and Caves because the space where they show the friend you borrow is blocking it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Which versions have ad video for roll option?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.