Which trio of birds to you hate to see the most in Arena?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Which trio of birds to you hate to see the most in Arena?

• Which birds to you hate to see the most in arena? Maybe they always school you or maybe they are just flat out annoying.

I hate to see Rainbird with Reborn set, Druid with Sweet set, Rogues with Save Me set. On top of that they have the Blessed Blanket and Resurrection.

OMG you can never kill them because they heal like crazy and the only way they can win is having the Rogues sticky goo your banner and try to kill you sloooooooooowly. I can’t stand this trio. You can only pretty much go after the banner. Ridiculous.

What say you nice people?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

If I were you, I will use Marksmen with two multiply-attackers, and see who kills the banner faster!
    The most annoying bird I could see is Chuck( Especially Wizard and Thunderbird). If any sides have their flock badly injured but with Chuck alive, the oppenment’s Chuck will use his Chilli immediately! I have over 50% chance to lose the game if I meet this brutal mage…

BINH
    @binh

the venom team; it takes so much time to defeat them. i prefer quick fights

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

My main team is as follows:
    Rainbird with Phoenix set (all level 45 sets)
    Rogues with save me set
    Paladin with Dragon set
    Blessed set/Resilience (Diamond league set)

I have the golden chilli so I start out with rainbird blitz. I make sure to attack Matilda and opposing rainbird on the first round by the second round usually finish off opposing Blues/Rogue. Then I hammer their banner. If the opposing blues or matilda attack my banner I heal it with the rainbird. I usually get a second chilli during the game. Using this team/technique I lose maybe one battle per week. I may lose two or three more battles when I’m forced to use other birds/combinations.

angryde
    @angryde

@angrychemist Lulz, “Venomous” is my primary arena team! Exactly as you’ve described! Pretty much un-killable in my experience.

My most hated team is definitely:

Wizard – Twin Lightening
    Sea Dog – Scissors
    Spies – *Beep* Attack

Buffed with: Diamond Level;

Mighty Head and Mighty Wings
    + TIME JUMP emblem.

If they win the toss and get lucky, this horrid team can completely obliterate my/the “Venomous” line-up!

DO. NOT. LIKE.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Humm — I’d been thinking of creating a “most hated banner” thread, but think this could be used for both.
    I have completely stopped playing any team with a banner with
    1) Mighty set: Mighty Head + Mighty Wings, any strength, any emblem, any team
    I am very cautious about choosing to battle
    2) Blazing set: Blazing Eye + ??? — Need to carefully evaluate team and emblem
    On the other hand, I don’t find
    Blessed set: Blessed idol + Blessed Blanket that bad except with specific combinations of teams and emblems.
    Will update with more specifics later.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I decline any battle that doesn’t contain at least one healer–Druid or Rainbird, as they tend to heal rather than attack. I use the reduced healing emblem on my banner and let the opponent fruitlessly try to heal. I definitely avoid teams with the Wizard/chain set and Seadog, especially if they have Time Jump or Resurrection.

My main team (when I don’t have objectives like Knock out Red with Red) is Wizard/Phoenix, Rogues/beep (don’t have Save Me set) and Druid with Doom. My banner has the Blessed Set. Lots of venom and healing, and I feed the chili to Chuck right off the bat to get venom on the banner and at least one other bird.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

The birds/ bird combo’s I hate the most are

Wizard with Twin Lightning. Even with a Rage Shield, this bird does significant damage with a rage chilli due to all the critical hits. This is especially true when backed up with the Mighty set or the Blazing set.

Princess (Nightmare set) paired with Rogues (Save Me set). Princess without Rogues is a pain anyway. These days I switch from my regular Venom team (paladin, Druid, Rogues) to Rainbird, Druid, Rogues. If I win the toss, Rainbird gets the chilli. If I lose the toss, I have to work out the best way to deal with her buff. I either start attacking the banner and use Rainbird to heal one bird, or immediately heal with Druid (Matilda’s Medicine) and attack with the other 2 birds. I continue to use Rainbird to counter her buff until Princess and Rogues are knocked out. The other annoying thing with this combination is the nightmare effect applies to Blues rage attack.

Wizard with Twin Lightning, Samurai with Dragonbreath, Rogues with BEEP, with the Mighty set and Retalliation emblem. It is so hard to keep up with the extra damage from the critical hits. With the Venom team, you can normally keep you bird health topped up and the banner health tends to drop only a little. I can often end with my banner at or close to full health. With all the critical hits, I normally am lucky to keep my banner at half strength.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Which trio of birds to you hate to see the most in Arena?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.