Which Transformer is the best?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which Transformer is the best?

• Which transformer would everyone suggest I pick? Please tell me red,green,or purple as I don’t know there names.
    Thank you!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • BP
    @bpmann

I think I am going to go red.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Yellow, Sunstorm, is the only one to use. Red blocks are like glass blocks, purple like wood, and yellow like stone. With Sunstorm, you can shoot the yellow blocks in a tower and most, if not all, of the red blocks will fall and be destroyed. Many purple will be destroyed as well. Then just target the rubble. Sunstorm can also take quite a few kamikaze pigs and fireballs so you mainly just have to run past monoliths. Average score an day one with Starscream (red) was just under 600. Today, I’m just under 700. For the purple blocks, I went from 950 to 1200 switching from Skywarp to Sunstorm.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Or, did you mean to buy with tokens? I went with Starscream because I like the electrical storm and the health issue with Sunstorm during the event after you get him. At level 7, I’m unimpressed with Starscream and will get Sunstorm tomorrow. If I only had the choice of one, I’d go with Sunstorm.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Sunstorm is the Cybertronian, while the other two are Seekers, correct?

Since I have Shockwave and Acid Storm, Sunstorm completes the Cybertronian group for me. Also, I already have a Seeker I like to play, namely Energon Starscream (once I got the Explosive Rounds accessory).

So I expect Sunstorm to be an easy choice as the one to get first.

Geli
    @geli

Agree with Sunstorm (yellow) for all the reasons @franciscrawford laid out.

Anonymous

Sunstorm(yellow/green)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which Transformer is the best?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.