Which Telepods Do You Recommend

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which Telepods Do You Recommend

• I am so tired of spending coins on recharges, so I’m thinking about investing in some Telepods. When I look at my choices and cannot decide what i need. Should I get just the figure or the racing pack. What is the racing pack anyway? Also saw the Energen pack. That looked enticing but i really don’t know where to begin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Not sure where you live, but I live in the US and they are very hard to find in my area and are outrageously priced on Amazon. I would grab what you can. I have the Energon pack and a couple battle packs but can’t bring myself to spend $30 US on the race track since I don’t have kids. Any telepod you get will help you out. Even if you haven’t unlocked the character in game, you can unlock with a telepod and level it up. If the character disappears, just re-scan and it will come back at the right level. I had unlocked Energon Lockdown with a telepod before finding it in game and when unlocked in game, it stayed at the level I had it at.

Hope this helps you!

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

I live in the Atlanta, Ga. area so we have many Toys r Us. All of them are showing everything in stock but Christmas is soon so i need to decide. Apparently the race pack doesn’t have anything to do with the escape car. Lol. I thought it did. So it seems either the packs of characters or individual figures will do the job. At least that’s what I’m seeing here. Thanks for your help.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Road trip to Atlanta!!

Yeah the race track is like a Hot Wheels track with two characters included. Oh one thing I have noticed, and this might be just me, I have not seen Bumblebee since the early levels. So if you are torn between Galvatron and Bumblebee, go with the big guy. That’s just based on who I see come up in my game. Not sure how random it is.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

Well poo. Just ordered bumble bee from amazon today.
    Left this post to cancel the order. Thank you so much.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

Is Soundwave pig and Soundwave the same thing?

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Well I hope I didn’t mess you up with Bumblebee. I just haven’t seen him in a long time and I’m on L94. I only see Bumblebee as a side kick. I see the first Prime sometimes but not enough to seek him out in stores.

There are two Soundwaves, regular and Energon, and a Soundblaster. If it just says Soundwave pig w out Energon in front then it is prob the same thing. I am really glad I got the Energon pack, I find I use them often.

**just spoke to a friend who is on L80 something and he said he also has not seen Bumblebee in game in a long time. Just as a side kick.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

OK. here’s my shopping list. By the way, I was able to cancel bumblebee. Thanks again.

This is what is in my shopping cart and would appreciate any help as to which ones you guys think i will need or should buy. Also if you see duplicates that would be a great help too.

1- Ultra Magnus Bird Vs. Soundblaster Pig Battlepack

2- Energon Lockdown Pig

3- Sentinel Prime Bird vs. Deceptihog Bludgeon Pig Battlepack

4- Heatwave the Fire-bot Bird

5- Energon Soundwave Pig

It seems like the Soundblaster pig and the Soundwave pig are two different things.

Concerning Heatwave, it says Heatwave the Fire-Bot bird figure combines Angry Birds and Transformers fun
    ·Figure converts to vehicle mode and back
    ·2 ways to play
    ·Telepods base lets you unlock your figure and special power in the Angry Birds Transformers app.

Will I be able to recharge Heatwave with this? There is solo much to all this I get confused.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Well… I have all of those and use them quite a bit so you have good choices. The Energon Battle Pack is a pretty good deal bc you get five; the two you want plus Energon Prime, Grimlock and Starscream who rock.

Yes, that Heatwave will unlock/recharge etc. The base is just this clear plastic thing that magnifies the QRC square under the character’s feet.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

Thanks Boston.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

I have noticed that while in the upgrading character window that there is a telepod icon there. Can one use the telepods there to actually upgrade a character? I thought they were for recharging and unlocking characters only.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which Telepods Do You Recommend

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.