Which level does Endor Luke appear in?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Which level does Endor Luke appear in?

• Which level does Endor Luke appear in? I can only see him in the Reward level but I can’t unlock it because I’ve never had chance to use the character! I’m obviously missing something! Any help gratefully received.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@triggerfish, it’s quite possible you’re not missing anything. The opening of many Rewards Chapters levels required using characters earned in Carrbonite melts, purchased with coins, or Telepods. I’m 99.99% certain I opened this one with the Endor Luke telepod which was available in the assorted 2-pack.

Triggerfish
    @triggerfish

@justpast40 – thanks for reply.If that’s the case, I guess I’ll have to save up and buy some Endor Lukes. I’ve just spent all my coins on a permanent Tusken Raider, so it could be some time before EL gets unlocked…

justpast40
    @justpast40

You’re welcome @triggerfish. I think the permanent Tusken is a great choice, I have one too. If you’ve not yet completed both sides of the newest release then you’ll earn hundreds more.

If you have already completed/3* both sides, it could take quite some time to get enough coins for Endor Luke so maybe you can find the Telepod. From what I’ve read here over the last 6+ months, a lot of stores have stopped stocking these 2-pks in their store & have them marked down. I know it’s true at my local Wally World where the remaining 2-pks have been marked down from $4.97 to $4.00. If you’re near any store that has them on Clearance you may be able to find a 2-pk with Endor for just a few dollars.

StenTheGamer
    @stennu

You can purchase it with bird coins.

Triggerfish
    @triggerfish

@justpast40. Thanks for info. I’ve still got 300 coins to collect on the new level so I should manage to buy Endor Luke. Also, I’ve been using Tusken Raider to mop up hard to reach coins in many levels. I’ve not actually seen telepods on sale in a store but then I don’t go to toy shops much, being rather old! I did buy a set from Amazon in order to get Darth Vader and that came in a huge box with some sort of toy! I will make a point of looking now though.
    I guess I’m just surprised that this is the only character that I’ve not had a chance to use at all. I’ve not unlocked the reward level for Hologram Darth Sidious but at least I’m part way to doing it.

Wolfwoman
    @wolfwoman

Does Endor Luke and the Hologram DS ever come in the melt? I’ve never had either of them in the melt :-(. Had I known earlier that I would absolutely have to buy these two with my coins I would’ve bought them before I bought 100 darth vadars :-(. I’m not going to spend real money on this :-/.

burbman
    @burbman

@wolfwoman – I am going to say yes they do occasionally come up in the melt, I have 24 ELs, and 17 HDSs and have not purchased either as I have both telepods.

mikroll79
    @mikroll79

@wolfwoman all characters come in the melt except “han solo carbonite”

Wolfwoman
    @wolfwoman

Thanks for the information, @burbman and @mikroll79 I’ll keep waiting for them :-).

DaBoid
    @daboid

@triggerfish

I just now got 5 Endor Lukes in the Carbonite melt. He’s a rare character, but does appear from time to time.

Wolfwoman
    @wolfwoman

I’m still waiting For the Endor Luke to show up in the melt :(. I bought the HDSs and then got them in the melt, so I bought 10 used enough to open the level and I’ve still got 10 :O! I also need a Jabba and I’ve got 515 coins, so I can only afford one or the other :(. If only I hadn’t bought the HDSs I’d have finished weeks ago! I’ve read that moaning about such things makes them turn out well ;). So here’s hoping :).

Wolfwoman
    @wolfwoman

Arrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 weeks ago I thought I needed 2 Jabbas and 1 Endor Luke. I waited 2 weeks for a Jabba to appear in the melt then waited another 2 weeks for another Jabba to appear in the melt, that allowed me to open the level :-). Then 3 days later I got a pack of 4 Jabbas in the melt :-O, then the very next day I got another pack of 4 Jabbas in the melt :-O. And I’m still waiting for the Endor Luke! I’ve got 6 more coins now I’ve done the Jabba reward level but I’m not sure whether I should buy those Endor Lukes or not :-/. Someone here was talking about more levels coming in the future so I might need those coins for something else :-/. I’ll probably just keep melting until I’ve finished mirror worlds and then I suppose I’ll have to buy them if I haven’t got them by then.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Which level does Endor Luke appear in?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.