Which class should i buy with the 40% discount?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Which class should i buy with the 40% discount?

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 i went a walk at the mighty eagle’s dojo and my surprise i have 3×500 chuck the Thunderbird it’s in level 2 4200 mastery to go for level 3 another 9870 mastery for my wizard to be at lvl 15 i will finish my wizard and then i will start playing the Thunderbird and also i will wait a bit longer ;) I prefer to start playing with the elite headgear rather with the normal one.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45 Time Jump works well for me outside the Arena, more than the banner emblem for sure ;) And it has the 8% attack increase. But Bones/Last Will is the best.

I love Wizard, it was my main Chuck class for a long time. But the health difference between Elite and non Elite often means the difference between Chuck standing or not after the first enemy attack if I loose the coin toss. But the higher attack power Wizard has is significant.

On the other hand, Thunderbirds gets target to take 25% more damage from all birds for 3 turns just from the attack. That alone makes TB the best in the Areana for me. I love classes that, in one move (attack, no need to “waste” a move on the secondary ability) either “poison” targets like the venomous classes but especially those that weaken targets in some way like Thunderbird or Witch or Bard or Tricksters or Skulkers or Capt’n. In the Arena, that often trumps brute force for me.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 i bought today the Elite Headgear. Normaly with the old version i was level 2.
    Now i am seen my self Level 41!!! if i am doing correct my maths with division of 4 in old game i would be 10 level to be precise 10,25 So that boost of mastery that the Elite Headgear give now is superb? i mean 8 level upgrade from 2 (with in the old system)…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@elpapam
    The conversion is actually a bit different. There is a bonus based on your highest-ranked class for that bird. I was also wondering why my old L2 Thunderbird was suddenly L43 after the update, buuuuut I had my Wizard at maximum level which explains it…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Which class should i buy with the 40% discount?

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.