Which Cave Do You Think Is The Hardest?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Which Cave Do You Think Is The Hardest?

• Which cave do you think is the hardest or you hate the most? Here’s my top 5 hardest:

1st Unknown Plains(13)
    2nd Cure Cavern(4)
    3rd Shaking Hall(1)
    4th The Great Divide(15)
    5th Happy Shot(12)

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • MusicOfTheApes
    @musicoftheapes

Can’t get past the 3 ice shamans of cave 13 level 7, 2nd or 3rd wave…

Anonymous

@musicoftheapes I hated that level too. I found that Paladin, Druid and Tricksters worked best but you need chili cakes.

MusicOfTheApes
    @musicoftheapes

Thanks for the input!
    Thing is I don’t have FB so I can’t really borrow friends, I made it so far with 2 birds most of the time but this level is quite a pain in the ass :p
    Can’t find the right combination even with pig allies.
    That would work with new cure potions but they’re quite expensive and for now saving LC for thunderbird class…

I’m level 45 and class 8/9 for most of the birds

Red7827
    @gulgor0

I’d say the Cave 5 is annoying as heck too. If you are yourself on low level and you have friends with high ones, there’s no help you can find in them because of the these damn damage blocks for Ninjas.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

Cave 1 (Shaking Hall) was hardest and took the longest for me to complete. I don’t have Facebook and I did this cave with 2 birds. I also believe I did not use healing potions at this time.

The next one I got stuck on was cave 4 (Cure Cavern) – level 4 or 5 had a wave with 3 Ice Shamans. I only got past it when one of the Ice Shamans was replaced with the Wealthy Rogue.

Cave 12 (Happy spot) was bad, because of the undead and their revival. There was never a moment when you could heal up before moving onto the next wave. The boss in this cave (The Undead Bone Hunter) was the single most difficult level in the game.

Cave 13 (Uncharted Plains) was just plain hard.

Cave 11 (Mocking Canyon) Some people had major difficultly completing the ninja levels in this cave. I did not have a problem with this cave.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@musicoftheapes

I think I pretty much used Tricksters (BEEP set), Rainbird (Living Lightning) and Piggy McCool for the whole of this cave. Just keep setting Piggy McCools restock ability on himself and the 2 birds, and keep filling up the rage chilli. Piggy McCool’s restock ability is invaluable for saving chilli cakes.

First round, use the golden chilli on Rainbird, refill the Rage chilli and give it to Tricksters. I think I used 2 rage chillis at the start of each wave.

The change to cleansing/healing is a real pain and occurred after I had completed this cave. So I can’t guarantee that cleansing/healing won’t be a problem (hopefully this has been fixed with the new update). I would have cleansed and healed using Rainbird.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

The way I pass cave 13 is to use Samurai, Rainbird and Bard(with Nightmare). The Bard with Nightmare is really useful and important because pigs are frequently stunned. Rainbird cleanses, and Samurai protects.

Enderi
    @enderi

I’m on cave 11 right now and hate it. Went through the first 4-5 caves with two birds. Paladin and Mage. Cave 11 has slowed me down more than any of the previous caves.

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

I think to use pp because he has the 30%. I think cave 1

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@enderi For cave 11, you either have battles with Ninja’s and battles with Thugs.

I used Marksmen (Beep) and Rainbird (Twin Lightning) as my birds for all levels in this cave. These are the best weapon sets because of the extra critical hits and damage they cause when combined with Marksmen’s Volley attack.

For the Ninja battles I brought Pigiana Jones as my pig ally. I started a battle by having Marksmen attack the Ninja with the most health and then gave the golden chilli to Rainbird. Every round I would alternate setting Pigiana’s Counter on one of the birds.

For the thugs, I think I brought Prince Porky (for his multiple attacks combined with Marksmen’s Volley attack). I think I did the same as with the ninja levels. Attack first with Marksmen, then golden chilli to Rainbird.

For both types of battles, I think I used 1 chilli cake per wave.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m currently in Cave 13, and this cave is HARD. I’m not using FB, but I have all the classes at decent levels and almost all the sets.

Did anybody getting through 13 without blowing through loads of potions?

If so, what’s the smart pair of birds & sets?

Time Jump Wizard and Scissors Sea Dog just aren’t cutting it like they normally do.

Thanks!

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

I’ve been stuck on Cave 17 Level 7 forever. Can’t beat it.

Anonymous

@jewlsdeluxe Try Paladin, Druid/Rainbird and Tricksters. If you don’t have FB use Paladin Rainbird and Pigiana.

Those combos should do you pretty well.

Chang Yih Toh
    @chang-yih-toh

Stuck on Cave 1 Level 8. Has 10 waves

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

To me , the hardest ones were any of the Caves that randomly stun your birds.
    I think I won a fight , boom , I get stun and lose.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@tinostar – have you gotten past Cave 13?

I just finished the Cave 13 boss fight with Pigiana – not sure it’s doable without auto-dispel.
    ____

Chugging through 14, no problem so far.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Ninja Caves. I despise them all.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@alugia – I got through 13 using Pigiana, McCool and Porky and I burned probably 40 potions of various types. It’s a good thing I had a couple hundred stocked up going in.

I blew through 14 in a couple days and am working through 15, not bad at all.
    ____

ETA – on the Cave 16 boss fight now, and then it’s just Cave 17!

Pointless
    @pointless

Not sure where to post this, but didn’t want to create a new topic. Had to share this, though…I am occasionally redoing some cave levels to break up the monotony and just managed to eke first amongst my FB friends here, but seriously look at the top three scores. ONE whole point between 1st & 2nd and 2nd & 3rd. From over 310K, this just seems amazing

cave10-5.jpg

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Any cave involving ninjas. I hate the ninja pigs so much.

Especially when they get paired with the Shogun pig.

Zybar
    @george-hoenninger

I am having trouble with Cave 14 – not even getting close to beating Stage 10. :-(

My top team consists of these four birds:

Red: Paladin – Level 9 (no sets)
    Chuck: Rainbird – Level 9 (no sets)
    Bomb: Capt’n – Level 8 (Pickpocket set)
    Blues: Spies – Level 8 (no sets)

Any advice?

George

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@george-hoenninger Before I got set items one combo that always worked decently well for me was Paladin + Princess + Pigiana. Start by having Pigiana use his support on Red, have Matilda attack and then have Red protect whoever Matilda’s Royal Order redirects all the pigs to. Then just have Matilda heal as needed and have Red/Pigiana attack and reapply the buffs/debuffs as needed. Slow and steady approach, but it worked for me. Hope it helps.

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

Hard for me to pinpoint the exact cave as of now. But whatever Cave that had those nasty Ice Shamans about were just a nightmare for me.

Thankfully Mana Shell has alleviated some of those frustrations. But even then I believe there were some undocumented nerfs where cleanse effects such as Princess and Rainbirds heal wouldn’t go through and still heal the enemy pigs before cleansing the debuff. A huge misstep on Rovio’s part if you ask me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Which Cave Do You Think Is The Hardest?

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.