Which Accessories to buy in "Peace thru Tyranny"

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which Accessories to buy in "Peace thru Tyranny"

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Replies
  • Aledromo
    @aledromo

New Starscream can have explosive rounds? He seemed like such a strange character in the competition. I look forward to messing with him some day.

And if you’re telling me I can potentially wear both arm items on E Starscream at some point then you, sir or madam, have just changed my budgeting entirely. I didn’t realize they could share accessories, either.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@soundwave I have noticed with Shockwave. Makes a big difference. I haven’t tried the medallion yet. I hate playing with the two Megatrons. Shockwave is much improved. I’ve always loved played with Bludgeon but he’s more powerful now.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Anyone out there have both Beastbox and the Cannon for Soundwave? I already have the cannon, but should have the opportunity to snag Beastbox now. I’m wondering if the 10% explosive force (Beastbox) makes a difference over the cannon (5% explosive force). Just cosmetically speaking, I would have a hard time replacing the cannon!

After picking up my most wanted accessories this competition, I think I’m going to be left with a choice between:

A) Soundwave Jetpack (+10% transform time)
    B) Soundwave Beastbox (+10% Explosive force)
    C) Brawl Cannon (+10% damage) and Thundercracker Nullray (+5% damage)

At the moment, I’m kind of leaning towards option C. I would go with B if I didn’t already have the cannon. Any opinions or suggestions?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pampeans

“Starscream can wear both the shoulder pads and the null rays, but E. Starscream cannot. Ticket submitted…”

Aye, that’s true, but it’s because for New Starscream, the pads and the nulls slot into the chest and arms respectively, whereas for E. Starscream they’ve both been mapped to the arms.

So it’s not really a bug per se, but a deliberate choice by the game designers (as much as that sucks).

This is like with Lockdown who has both energon cube and clips mapped to chest, whereas Energon Lockdown has them in the chest and arm slots respectively.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@gradientturtle7 @arceemega

I have purchased all the accessories that were offered and have 1,300+ tokens remaining. Will there be a coin option at the end of the game to trade for the tokens? There is nothing remaining to trade for the tokens.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@wrw01 Overachiever. :)

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig at least Lockdown has a competing arm accessory in the hook, plus he has other accessories that E. Lockdown doesn’t. The same goes for the Galvatrons.

Starscream is a simple copy of E. Starscream with the exact same accessories (with the exception of the silly hats that are before Starscream’s time). Therefore, in my mind there’s no reason for them to be mapped differently.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@soundwave I have Beastbox for Soundwave. Imo, he’s disappointing because though he can completely annihilate structures he struggles against the green misiles in Pig City, WMTs, and in general in the competitions.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pampeans

Hate to say, man, but it is what it is. It’s not a “bug” it was obviously deliberate, so the chances of Rovio doing anything about it are slim, to none.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig you’re probably right, but one can only hope :)

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

@soundwave I’m with you, already have Soundwave’s cannon, prefer the way it looks

Already got
    E. Starscream shoulder pads
    D. Megatron Medallion
    Shockwave Wings
    Bludgeon’s Sentinel – really just bought this since it’s expensive outside the event

Planning on Brawl’s cannon and Thundercrackers null ray, just so they get something out of the event. But I could go with Beastbox for Soundwave

Anonymous

Never noticed those slot acessory placements.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I immediately ruled out:

— Null-ray for Energon Starscream (because of the importance of explosive rounds)
    — Defense hats that give less than the cowboy hat
    — Of course, anything I already had

That leaves me with enough tokens to get all accessories offered except two. The two I plan to skip are the Armadas, in that they’re bugged, of questionable value if working properly, and on TFs I don’t use that much anyway.

On the other hand, that leaves me getting a +Vehicle Time boost, which is pretty useless, and mainly worth getting only against the possibility that how the accessory works is totally changed in the future. Hmm …

wrw01
    @wrw01

@gradientturtle7 @arceemega

1440 tokens remaining, are these wasted or will there be some way to save these in future competitions?
    It would of be great to have a coin option to trade.

Anonymous

Whoa!I only have 2 of the offered accessories:Both null rays…whatever…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which Accessories to buy in "Peace thru Tyranny"

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.