Where are you stuck? 13-7 help?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Where are you stuck? 13-7 help?

• I’ve been stuck at 13-7 for long enough that I’m playing less and less. Without a group of maxed-out friends, does anyone have a strategy for 13-7? I’ve tried loading up on chile cakes and cherry potions, but they’re useless against the curses. I usually lose my “friend” character before I even reach the 3 mimics, at which point it’s useless to continue.

I’m 41, and 8 or 9 on all characters, with recent epic sets on most.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • kammy81
    @kammy81

Yikes! And I thought the boss at cave 5 I was recently stuck on was bad! Good luck I’m sure I’ll be checking this thread when I get there..lol

bbmnky
    @rachele-walter

With the bosses in the caves, I had to use the mighty eagle even though my guys are all 8s or 9s.

I have no idea how I played it, but I beat 13-7. Probably with guardian red (golden hammer set), rainbird chuck (Not sure which set) and the Mighty Eagle’s Mercenary or Pigiana Jones.

bbmnky
    @rachele-walter

I HATE Thursday Dungeon. Once you hit a certain mastery level with the birds, it’s hard to find the right balance between barely-hitters and power-hitters to beat that dungeon. I usually skip Thursday’s dungeon.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

There are some earlier forum threads on the latter caves. You will have to go back 4-5 pages. I and a few other players completed cave 13 with only the pig allies. My birds were probably at mastery rank 8 when I did this cave.

The easiest way that I am aware of to complete cave 13-7 is with Rainbird, Tricksters (or Marksmen) and Piggy McCool. The golden chilli is also useful. You basically feed chilli’s to Rainbird and Blues every round – one or two rage attacks per round. Chuck’s Speed of Light does lots of damage and Blues’ Egg’s Surprise knocks someone out. You can also use both birds to dispel. The reason for using Piggy McCool is his restock ability. Cast it every round on a bird or Piggy and feed everyone chilli cakes or healing potions if you need them. I believe the best weapons are the Twin Lightning set for Rainbird and the BEEP set for Blues.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I don’t remember what’s in most of the caves, but Princess, Paladin and Pigiana work for almost everything except areas where there are a lot of pigs that can dispel. The strategy is very simple. You just have Pigiana cast counter on the Paladin and have the Princess attack and heal when needed to force enemies to attack your Paladin. Your Paladin is constantly healing and you can use your rage chili on him or the Princess when needed.

There4IM
    @there4im

@kerravon THANKS! I completed this level easily. I burned through about a dozen cakes, but I can honestly say it’s the first time I’ve actually learned how to use Piggy McCool properly. It’s interesting how much the strategies we use differ from PvP and the caves. I’m back in the game thanks to you.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@there4im No problem. I only learned how to use Piggy McCool recently as well. I used a few more chilli cakes than you, but I only have the version that fills the chilli by 50%. The most difficult wave is the last with the big thug. You pretty much need him stunned every round.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Where are you stuck? 13-7 help?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.