When i upgrade my birds to the regular levels get harder

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum When i upgrade my birds to the regular levels get harder

• OK so it seems like let’s say I’m on lv 83 in the regular world and am having trouble. So then I upgrade my Birds and it seems like now lv 83 just got harder.Is this happening or it it just me .Do the lvs get more difficult if your Birds ate at a higher lv. If so then what’s the point of spending to upgrade?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • fun person
    @funperson

Every time you upgrade your slingshot and birds, it gets harder. Sometimes I wonder what’s the point in upgrading. But if you don’t upgrade after a while you have no chance of being on the top in the Arena.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

It’s definitely not just you. I haven’t been playing the game long and for awhile I didn’t understand the arena, daily challenges or King Pig Panic so I was just playing the basic game. I had made it level 100 without any spells or needing to spend gems. Then I suddenly had an epiphany on how the birds work and how the game works and bought several sets of hats which upgraded my slingshot to Emerald. (I think.) I was mostly focusing on the arena and DC’d and KPP. When I went back to level 101, I couldn’t get through it in several trys. My score was on the several millions but I couldn’t get through it when before I was getting through levels with three stars with a score around 100,000. I thought maybe the game just got way more difficult at level 100. But then the glitch with King Pig Panic happened where it sends you back to level one if you win. I decided to play through the lower levels again with my new slingshot and birds to beat my friends scores. After the first few levels, once again I was having a difficult time getting through them although I was beating my previous score by millions. It’s ridiculous! The same thing happens with the arena. I have only played four weeks of tournaments (which I won) so I’m in the fourth arena league (maybe amethyst?). I upgraded my birds in the middle of a weekly tournament. So then even though I’m still in the same league, I’m being paired in battle with people with equal or higher power than mine. The whole thing has made me hold onto my pearls and not upgrade further for now. I don’t see the benefit if it just makes the game increasingly more difficult. As long as I can remain competitive, I really don’t understand why I should upgrade as I really don’t care about the scores as long as I get three stars in the regular levels. Maybe others who have been playing longer will have a better view point.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

Right now I’m coming in first or second every week in the arena, so I think I’m just going to hold off on upgrading further until I’m not.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

Well my holding off on upgrading lasted less than 24 hours from my last reply. I won my tournament for the week and when I played my first battle in my new league I was pitted against an opponent with a power score 25 above mine. I tried it a second time and got the same. So I upgraded one level and we’re now around the same power. It’s going to take me a few weeks to be able to upgrade all of my birds again so I guess I’ll get demoted. The worst part was after I upgraded I played level 118 (I think that’s the Boss Level in that area) and it took all of my lives (5 attempts) and an extra video bird to beat it! It’s ridiculous when my friends have never upgraded their slingshots or bought a single hat and they’re all bypassing me.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum When i upgrade my birds to the regular levels get harder

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.