What's your rank

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 362 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam. I don’t quite understand. You mean I have 80K gems myself or are you saying that the glitch gave 80K gems?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer i remember that you had yourself around 80k gems i am trying to find that image from a screenshoot that you had uploaded but i can’t remember the when or were was it.

And to be hosnest i has fascinated form the 80k gems…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Oh, you mean what I had. No, I have more than 80K, in fact, way more than that. Simply because the glitch helped a lot and I also started grinding from mission portals and lab. In Epic and Transformers, I exploited the glitch (before it was fixed), so in both games, I have lots of currency.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer So i can’t compare with my own 19124 gems that i have up to now… I didn’t played back then while it was with that bug… i was in the move back then…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Sorry to say but you were a bit late on that. There is no gem glitch to exploit now. Speaking of which, there’s a YouTuber named The Family Gamer (or something like that) who got that glitch twice making his gems 1898965789. Yeah….sad to say but you can’t get that many gems even with grinding now but honestly, your gem count is still more than some others.

So when did you start playing?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer hm… it’s 2 years now that’s for sure but i can’t be sure I believe December of 2014? If memory serve well…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That glitch must have been super early. I started playing around the middle or end of October 2014 and I never encountered it.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@optimuspig I think it was a bug in the soft launch version of the game

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

My rank is 661 (Planet Eater)
    Pigs : 1.070.287
    Coins : 257.469.325
    Gems : 18710
    Sparks : 61372 (Left not used yet).
    86/86 Missions Complete.
    Complete Events 29022 (up to now).
    45/46 Transformers Obtained. (Awaiting the new TF Blaster)
    45/46 Transformers full accessorized.
    45/46 Transformers Promoted at 5% Bonus.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Yes, it was during the time when it was just about to launch. @sam-spargo is correct.

@elpapam
    Why did your gems go down?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Sparks: 2,050 (Energon Grimlock at 60%, and Nemesis Prime at 35%)
    Pigs (left / earned total): 282,119 / 493,562
    Coins: 22,680,846
    Gems: 19,821
    Events completed: 9,373

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer to cut down time at the upgrading to 15 level and buying also 1 accessory for Optimus Prime

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mighty-red-1 Where do you guys get this total from on Android? I can understand “left” because that’s what the game shows but “earned total?”.

@elpapam
    Uh, hopefully you’ll reach 20K soon.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@datguygamer “Earned total”, as in, the number of pigs in the friends leaderboard. It shows you how many pigs you and your friends have popped since Day 1 of gameplay.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mighty-red-1 So I need facebook then…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@20qmindreader I did and the Facebook option popped up. To be honest, if you are not connected, you technically don’t have friends to compare your score with in the first place. So Facebook is needed.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Rank 433
    267k pigs
    1200 sparks
    96 gems
    46 million coins
    34/46 TFS
    34/46 TFS customized

CaptainVaguy
    @captainvaguy

Hi

I’m addicted to this game when ever I have a spare min.

rank so far 319

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Chromia just finished, so I’m now at 675. Now I can focus on farming the minuscule gem rewards from the lab.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

My rank is 667 (Planet Eater).
    Pigs : 1.082.813
    Coins : 260.223.289
    Gems : 18292
    Sparks : 65930 (Left not used yet).
    86/86 Missions Complete.
    Complete Events 29107 (up to now).
    48/48 Energonicon.
    45/46 Transformers Obtained. (Awaiting the new TF Blaster).
    45/46 Transformers full accessorized.
    45/46 Transformers Promoted at 5% Bonus.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Those are some pretty crazy numbers.

How did you accumulate so many sparks? Are you simply not using them?

I’ve killed half the pigs and I’ve got 1/3 the coins that you do. You must be using the video doubler – that’s one thing I refuse to do.

I’ve also only completed 13,328 events, even though I’ve been playing since October 2014.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i started also playing at December of 2014 and yes it helps very much the watching adds video at the end of each node/event from the map or from the online-events.

As for the sparks because i stop getting interest to spend gems and play 24h per day at event’s and not having a good sleep, i decided to buying the bundles that comes with the new transformers instead using the sparks to play the events.

And yes i am not using the sparks i am just collecting them. I am not interesting to updating the ranks using the sparks. To be honest the whole sparks things made me sick even more the game.

And this free / 100 gems recharge spark-run what a great waste of time to win sparks if and only you have already upgrade your tf with sparks, and the most disappointing part is the 4-5 seconds runs of the very awaited underground nodes…

After so much time passed 2 years and 5 months of the 1st game version of the game and after achieving more than 189 level you are stuck there. You don’t have any other places to play at the map…

I stopped upgrading my tfs somewhere in the half of the game (life/time) i should have already finished upgrading my TFs before the end of 2016.

Joel
    @joel687

My rank is 589 (Herald of Unicron)
    Pigs : 506,543
    Coins : 13,348,811
    Gems : 1186
    Sparks : 1668 (Left, not used yet)
    86/86 Missions Complete
    Complete Events 8,365
    45/46 Transformers Obtained (missing Blaster)
    31/45 Transformers fully accessorized
    8/45 Transformers Promoted at 25% Bonus or more

Izberg
    @izberg

@DarkNight… DUDE! Those are some very impressive numbers you have there… especially for the spark! I’ve been playing since Nov 2014, but rapidly loosing interest in the game as it has become very frustrating to play with all the crashes, broken updates, nerfing, etc. But nonetheless, here are my stats:

My rank is 642 (Legend)
    Pigs : 614,560
    Coins : 32,436,844
    Gems : 5268
    Sparks : 2860 (Left, not used yet)
    1,980 Missions Complete
    Complete Events 8,771
    86/86 Achievements Completed
    45/46 Transformers Obtained (missing Blaster)
    27/45 Transformers fully accessorized
    3/45 Transformers Promoted at 25% Bonus or more

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 362 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.